neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of the week: Outer Space

+13
kami (GER]
Falastiny
Necro
Florent
K!ng
Linux
SuomiKukka
Leon
Mizurri
conex
Marksel
hazik666
DarkNess
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Discussion of the week: Outer Space - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of the week: Outer Space

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:Necro:
I bet you are Jewish, dont u betray your religion by saying this ?

Darkness:
So you mean all things creatures and EVERYTHING on this Earth and outside of Earth are created randomly ?

Yes i do, i believe in the big bang theory and evolution theory.

Now answer this, Who created God? Did god just appear out of nowhere?

If he can do that then why shouldnt the earth have created itself Wink

Give me a f*cking break, how the hell does is the human related to monkeys? For those questions I advise you to talk to a scholar (imam).

Makes more sence to me then some dude snapping his fingers and creating humans Wink
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Discussion of the week: Outer Space - Page 3 Empty Re: Discussion of the week: Outer Space

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Faatzor wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:
Faatzor wrote:
|SuvI| wrote:oh cheez this subject again..

Lets make it more fun, post something of this that I dont know.

Marksel fix your post.

omg could you shut up please?
if you arent interested in this, then dont comment, and just go and read an book or something

Sorry, but northern and western CIVILIZATIONS support freedom of speech. Ever heard of it?

*On-topic* - Betelgeuze what do you think about that? Discuss

LOL you fail so badly, You say freedom of speech by yourself and then you remove my post after?
Waw..

ontopic. im gonna ask some people about it fala x.x and getting the translations of it

Freedom of speech is hijacked by extremists who call themselves the people of the western world.. yeah the world that is full of pedophilia, people killing their own children.. going to kindergarten's en stab 9 little children.. bomb and invade weak countries... steal money from their own friends (EU).. give me a break will ya
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:53 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:Necro:
I bet you are Jewish, dont u betray your religion by saying this ?

Darkness:
So you mean all things creatures and EVERYTHING on this Earth and outside of Earth are created randomly ?

Yes i do, i believe in the big bang theory and evolution theory.

Now answer this, Who created God? Did god just appear out of nowhere?

If he can do that then why shouldnt the earth have created itself Wink

Give me a f*cking break, how the hell does is the human related to monkeys? For those questions I advise you to talk to a scholar (imam).

Makes more sence to me then some dude snapping his fingers and creating humans Wink

Christians believe that God is a 'man'.. we muslims do not believe this.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Florent, there is explanations for every single one of the questions you asked.

'Where did the big bang come from?'
It came from a colision with a parralel universe, causing abrupt changes within this universe.
Might sound a bit wacky, but there is alot of proof pointing that direction, youtube probably has plenty of info about it if you are interested in this.

that planets are on their road moving in circles around the sun, that they dont crash to each others, that Earth is enough far away from sun so we dont get burned or freezing. Is all this nature chain suddenly. Do you think that the random can create this so good ?
First of all, planets move in circles around the sun due to gravitational impacts on planets coming from the energy produced by stars.

Second: Planets colide into eachother all the time, just because in our galaxy it hasn't yet for as far as we humans know, doesn't mean it doesnt happen at all. Ever thought what meteorites were? They are simply smaller forms of planets, too small to be called a planet, but they are basicly thesame thing in miniature.

Third: That earth is at the right distance from the sun making us not freeze nor burn, that is not because we are earth. It's the other way around: Earth became what it is due to its fortunate positioning relative to the star we call the sun. Also: positioning relative to the sun is not the only thing that prevents us from burning or freezing. We would be screwed if we weren't fortunate enough with vulcanic activity balanced the way it is right now.
If it wasn't for volcano's we would be freezing over like mars. If we'd have more volcano's we'd be boiling over like venus.

There is an explenation for almost everything. The explenations for that which has yet to have been answered will come when human kind progresses its way to ultimate wisdom in the future.

The Evolution Theory of Darwin cannot be denied. We as humans have several signs in our own bodies that points out that we evolved from sea creatures (the 2nd forms of life after bacteria).
Just to give you one example: Our hearing system.
our 'Cochlea', a crucial part of our hearing system, is filled with water.
The system would be about 600 times as effective if it were to be filled with air instead.
If something of a high order would really have designed humans, he would never have used water to fill the cochlea, because using water makes our body need several addaptions to make our hearing system function: Hearing bones (Hammer and Anvil), which evolved from a part of the wider homo-erectus jaws.

This shows me that the existance of someone that supposedly designed the world as it is is not possible.

Anyway, lets stop making this a god vs science discussion Razz
'
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:06 pm

Oh I missed the ozon layer part:
Earth has had an ozon layer since short after it became earth.

Ozone came from vulcanic activity.
Vulcanoes produce giant quanities of ozone.

Usually, on most planets, this ozone simply leaks away into space, but due to our position to the sun (again ^_^) it does not get that far (or atleast, some of it doesn't)
Most of the ozone is still lost into 'outer space', but some is percerved at a certain distance from earth, at which the ozone is at a certain temperature at which the ozone molecules do not move fast enough to go great distances without colision, nor do they move slow enough to not colide with eachother at all.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:08 pm

DarkNess wrote:Makes more sence to me then some dude snapping his fingers and creating humans Wink
He tuk my job!!!

You should read this Wikipedia article about Physics because, along with mathematics, is the Answer to all questions we can make about our universe and all what it contains.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:13 pm

i don't like a flame war like this is happening, also because i don't want to read walls of text (marksel, no offense, I like you as the wall of text guy)

next to that, i actually believe in the evolution theory but honestly i don't really care, the only thing what matters is that we are here now.

and about outer space, i wonder what there is at the end of the universe.
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Agent Smith wrote:i don't like a flame war like this is happening, also because i don't want to read walls of text (marksel, no offense, I like you as the wall of text guy)

next to that, i actually believe in the evolution theory but honestly i don't really care, the only thing what matters is that we are here now.

Its not a flame war Smith Smile

We are just discussing our theories, well except for mackey o_o he is an angry man.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Ehm.... Florent, i have some questions to you!

1. Do you know what Dark Matter?

2. Who was the first one to belive in God?`

3. Is there anything that proofs that God Exist?

4. If God exist and is protecting everything, how can he let us destroy everything now?

5. Isnt religion a very good way to get power?

6. What did the roman empire do when they were about to loose their empire?
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:41 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Agent Smith wrote:i don't like a flame war like this is happening, also because i don't want to read walls of text (marksel, no offense, I like you as the wall of text guy)

Its not a flame war Smith Smile

We are just discussing our theories, well except for mackey o_o he is an angry man.

No im not o_o, its just useless to discuss religion to a atheist.. the person is atheist for a reason ya know ^^
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:07 pm

1. Do you know what Dark Matter?

Dont understand this ?

2. Who was the first one to belive in God?`
I think, according to Christiany and Islam, it was Adam.

3. Is there anything that proofs that God Exist?
Theres a lot ? Do I need to say them ?

4. If God exist and is protecting everything, how can he let us destroy everything now?

What do u mean? Is it because u dont have 20 million dollars ? What about the eyes he gave u, the legs that u can move, the brain that u can think ?
He knows what he doe"happy" and thinks its a point of this, who knows ?

Can tell u a story. My friends called me for a party, I said no im going to do something else. I went and played football and broke my fingers (im footballkeeper) . So my friend send me a sms and told me, you see what hapend to you haha , if u would come with us , ur fingers wouldnt be like they are now. On party a guy died and 3 others were injuried of some drunk idiot. One of them was my friend (not this one who sent me sms)
U dont know what hapens , and what the point is of that. It turns all the time. My family was very poor , now they are rich (no braging i swear) .
It all turns, I think its up to be patient.

5. Isnt religion a very good way to get power?
Maybe, but I mean, Hitler didnt use religion to get power for example?
Religion is used to get power, but I think religion is an important thing for a country. In my country, you have to be albanian first then religion comes later, most of people does that.

But of course, religion have always been used to get power. But also more peace, Jerusalem during 13th century (correct me) therer were people living jewish, christiany and muslims together in peace. I belive more that atheism has make fight between God belivers and aatheism ppl.

6. What did the roman empire do when they were about to loose their empire?

Well the church fixed many problems.
They did many things, but the answer u search is they started to use religion etc.

And thats smart. If my country is in war, they say coman do it for you country, your motherland, your blood. Of course people gets a kick, shit we must do it. Samething with old Rome, they said do it for God, u will be martyrs.

About question nr 3.

Linux, what about I give u a box on your face, if we meet each other one day. And we are good friends nice talking, but suddenly I do that.

So, u are shocked, because u think , how can my friend do that?
So, did u imagine that im going to give u a box when we are meeting? Did u dream about that? No, nothing.

Who do u think can kill 200 K people in 30 sec, like Haiti ? Nature, yes, but whos the creater of Nature?

Nr 3 i will continue, im so knocked today ,very tired.

Smile
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Florent wrote:
Who do u think can kill 200 K people in 30 sec, like Haiti ? Nature, yes, but whos the creater of Nature?

How does this prove that god exist? A earthquake ?
your saying that someone layed his allmighty finger over haiti?
If not then explain cuz I dont quite understand that part,
and if it was gods doing. wtf did those people do wrong? -.^
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Off topic:

Can we NOT bring religion into this topic?

Florent, as much as I respect your religious views and such, science and religion does NOT mix.

This topic is strictly science, so keep it that way.

Science is a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws. They use methods to find hardcore data of which many can be proven.

Religion on the other hand is a concept that is of importance to particular communities... Involves aspects of rituals, morality, norms for behaviors,theology, and mythology, of course it is not just limited to those.

On topic:

It is not strange to have some other life form somewhere out there. The Milkyway is only one of the many galaxies out there.
Marksel also has a point, it is not possible to know everything >_<
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:34 am

Hanyuu, I will stop then discussing.

Smile I wish I could continue, but then topic will be closed...

And as I always says, respect to your opinions all.
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:16 am

Florent wrote:Hanyuu, I will stop then discussing.

Smile I wish I could continue, but then topic will be closed...

And as I always says, respect to your opinions all.

Well, you can add me on steam; impwngedude.
If youd like to discuss this further Razz
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3