neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion of the week: Outer Space

+13
kami (GER]
Falastiny
Necro
Florent
K!ng
Linux
SuomiKukka
Leon
Mizurri
conex
Marksel
hazik666
DarkNess
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Discussion of the week: Outer Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of the week: Outer Space

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:47 am

DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:I belive in God, as many here maybe does..

Seeing that you believe in god,
Why do you think that god made it so that earth is one of the only planet which there is life on (for as far as we know).
Why didnt he make it so that ever planet had its own sort of life?

(We should ban god for special treatment xD)

Darkness, then I think you live in year 1990 , you must be updated, they have found a same planet as Earth where its able to enter it, and there is an atmophere there, and life and all gases that are needed including oxygen.

Maybe this "creatures" doesnt have same race as us? Maybe they dont need to breath ? Who knows?

You should be happy that God made special treatments Wink And maybe thank him ?
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Discussion of the week: Outer Space - Page 2 Empty Re: Discussion of the week: Outer Space

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 am

Florent wrote:
DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:I belive in God, as many here maybe does..

Seeing that you believe in god,
Why do you think that god made it so that earth is one of the only planet which there is life on (for as far as we know).
Why didnt he make it so that ever planet had its own sort of life?

(We should ban god for special treatment xD)

Darkness, then I think you live in year 1990 , you must be updated, they have found a same planet as Earth where its able to enter it, and there is an atmophere there, and life and all gases that are needed including oxygen.

Maybe this "creatures" doesnt have same race as us? Maybe they dont need to breath ? Who knows?

You should be happy that God made special treatments Wink And maybe thank him ?

Erhmm why should i?
Seeing that i do not believe in god i also do not believe in the theory that he made us.
Making it nonsence to thank him for it.

Even if wouldnt be humand maybe i would be some bacterie floating in outer space as marksel describes it :p.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:04 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:You should be happy that God made special treatments Wink And maybe thank him ?
Erhmm why should i?
Seeing that i do not believe in god i also do not believe in the theory that he made us.

That is true. Why should I be grateful with a 'man' which I have not seen and I will never see??
Furthermore, if we have to thank something, the best thing to be thanked are Sciences. All those sciences which have a wonderful and logical answer for every question Wink

Please, do not offend god believers because it is only my opinion.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Necro:
I bet you are Jewish, dont u betray your religion by saying this ?

Darkness:
So you mean all things creatures and EVERYTHING on this Earth and outside of Earth are created randomly ?
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Florent wrote:Necro:

Darkness:
So you mean all things creatures and EVERYTHING on this Earth and outside of Earth are created randomly ?

Yes i do, i believe in the big bang theory and evolution theory.

Now answer this, Who created God? Did god just appear out of nowhere?

If he can do that then why shouldnt the earth have created itself Wink
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 pm

Darkness:
A teacher said to me same thing.

Next day, I went 15 min late to his lesson, I did it with the intet. He said, okay mr Florent (he was fooling me) whats your excuse now (because I always come with bad excuses or funny )

I told him. I said the sea (which is around 7 km from my home) suddenly rushed over all the town, and I was stuck, but suddenly I saw a tree and it fall down suddenly by it self. Then suddenly that became to a smal boat. I sat on it, and suddenly it started to move me to school. When I entered the schooldoor the water suddenly started to move and get back to its place. And suddenly its not so wet because suddenly sun came up.

You know what he said to me?
Many things hapend to you randomly I think this is impossible, go and sit.

Then I told him, isnt this more that u say that world are created randomly, isnt that more impossible, that planets are on their road moving in circles around the sun, that they dont crash to each others, that Earth is enough far away from sun so we dont get burned or freezing. Is all this nature chain suddenly. Do you think that the random can create this so good ?

No there must be a brain behind this.

Why would u like to see God?

If u see fotsteps on snow, you say a man has passed, but I say no you didnt see him ?

Same thing, you cant see God because me and you are so weak, we cant even look for 5 minitues of one of his creatures, for example sun, because we get blind, so how would we see God then ?
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:09 pm

I don't betray anything because I am atheist. My only religion and all in what I believe are sciences Wink
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Florent wrote:Darkness:
A teacher said to me same thing.

Next day, I went 15 min late to his lesson, I did it with the intet. He said, okay mr Florent (he was fooling me) whats your excuse now (because I always come with bad excuses or funny )

I told him. I said the sea (which is around 7 km from my home) suddenly rushed over all the town, and I was stuck, but suddenly I saw a tree and it fall down suddenly by it self. Then suddenly that became to a smal boat. I sat on it, and suddenly it started to move me to school. When I entered the schooldoor the water suddenly started to move and get back to its place. And suddenly its not so wet because suddenly sun came up.

You know what he said to me?
Many things hapend to you randomly I think this is impossible, go and sit.

Then I told him, isnt this more that u say that world are created randomly, isnt that more impossible, that planets are on their road moving in circles around the sun, that they dont crash to each others, that Earth is enough far away from sun so we dont get burned or freezing. Is all this nature chain suddenly. Do you think that the random can create this so good ?

No there must be a brain behind this.

Why would u like to see God?

If u see fotsteps on snow, you say a man has passed, but I say no you didnt see him ?

Same thing, you cant see God because me and you are so weak, we cant even look for 5 minitues of one of his creatures, for example sun, because we get blind, so how would we see God then ?

Nice story, but still you didnt answer my question.

How did God came to be.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:14 pm

U answer me first.

Why do u want to know that ?
Its not ur buisness, its not ur job, you cant even do anything if u would know how God was "created"
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Florent wrote:Why do u want to know that ?
Its not ur buisness, its not ur job, you cant even do anything if u would know how God was "created"

Well Florent, as good religious you are, you are supporting it and you show us how faithful you are. And that's good, but as humans we need a proof which shows that God exists, don't you think??
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 pm

Thank you Necro, I even respect you and Darkness even if u dont have same belief, we are humans and beliefs many other things.

So, Necro, what about if we were out in desert. And we need transport because we are so tired. So we start searching for a camel. We look at the sand, and we see that there is footprints, then you say, Florent there have been camels here, but I dont belive u because I want proof, I want to SEE the camel. I bet you would fight me down lol Smile
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Florent you asked me how i thought everything came to be.

I explained you i believe in the big bang theory and that explains how it came to be.

Now i ask you, how did god came to be?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:29 pm

Well, read above what I wrote.

So who created Big Bang?

So, you say that earth were created by randomly, and I say God.

Which is more fair? You think chance can create everything right ?

Why do u want to know who created God?

Its same thing like I would ask u, how old is your grandma, why do I have to care? Its not my buisness. I dont know the answer, and u cant kill me for that. But I dont care who "created" him.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

i am atheist too but i do understand the religion of the chistians. its that u have to believe everything without asking why. there are many things u cant proof with science and most things cant have happen when u think about them. u just have to see the sense about it.

arche noa: all poeple have been bad- god told noa to build a big ship and get a pair of each animal on the earth. then the water came and washed everything bad away. noa found land and the life started again.

u would ask now:
1. how did god talk to him, and why to him and noone else.?
2. how should a single person build a ship like this...?
3. how did all animals came to it and why just 2 of them ? ^^
4. where did the water came from?
5. how should the now alive guys n animals rebuild the whole bulk of people and animals, and wouldnt it be incest?

thats all what a person with brain thinks when he hears such a story- but this story is nothing u have to proof everything thats happened in. its about the sense. all people have been bad so god did clean the earth.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 pm

Florent wrote:Well, read above what I wrote.

So who created Big Bang?

So, you say that earth were created by randomly, and I say God.

Which is more fair? You think chance can create everything right ?

Why do u want to know who created God?

Its same thing like I would ask u, how old is your grandma, why do I have to care? Its not my buisness. I dont know the answer, and u cant kill me for that. But I dont care who "created" him.

We can discuss forever over stuff like who created what but we wont get far with that.
I Want to know who created god because i do not believe that you know the answer.
You believe in something which you cant explain how it even exists.
(No im not saying that your religion is fake)
I just think that you ceep asking other questions and bending the subject because u cant answer the question.
If u cant then just admit it and dont say stuff like Why would you care?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Kami:
Thats the problem.

We belive that God is most powerful and can do what ever he want.

But u just belive things hapens in random. A world cant be controlled in random.

If darkness says that life were created as big bang,
Which means that animals from the sea are created first then we started to "develop" to humans.

So if this is what u say darkness. Did you know that atmosphare and the Ozon Layer wasnt created yet on that time? What does Ozon Layer do? It safe us humans and animals from ultraviolet radiation so it cant destroy our gene pool and cells.

Which means that Ultraviolet radiation could come thru because there wasnt a Ozon Layer. So how come that this animals as Big Bang theory says that we are developed from animals from sea, how come that this survived this ultraviolet radiation? Strange ha?
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

god is the everything. there is no person. but people need anything to believe in.. u cant say it just happened.
they used to have a god (a person who ahs the power to do everything) to have anyone u would call a superhero (superman, spidy a.s.o.) :>
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Florent wrote:Kami:
Thats the problem.

But u just belive things hapens in random. A world cant be controlled in random.

Which means that animals from the sea are created first then we started to "develop" to humans.

So if this is what u say darkness. Did you know that atmosphare and the Ozon Layer wasnt created yet on that time? What does Ozon Layer do? It safe us humans and animals from ultraviolet radiation so it cant destroy our gene pool and cells.

Which means that Ultraviolet radiation could come thru because there wasnt a Ozon Layer. So how come that this animals as Big Bang theory says that we are developed from animals from sea, how come that this survived this ultraviolet radiation? Strange ha?

Yet again you avoid my question..

Anyways, you cant compare animals from that age of time to Human complexity nowadays
Evolution took alot of changes with it as you can easily see.
Maybe back then animals were immune to ultraviolet radiation?
Its possible, same with cockroaches, why can they survive nuclear blast and humans/animals cant?
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Darkness:
I said, I dont know the question and I dont want to know.

I think EVERY human in this world, beliefs in God in their deeper side. Because I dont think u just live in this world , dies and dissappears. Whats the point of living then? Is the life worth then ? No ?

I dont want to know how God was created or what.

I think my theory is better, no offence to yours, but belive in chance is something strange, everything hapens randomly, great. Im not going out of my door, maybe i randomly die...
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm

and to the ozon layer.. the planet earth was built by a big bang (science story). then it took some million years. ozon layer was there anyhow. then some million years further there were the first "living things" in the water.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:42 pm

DarkNess wrote:
Florent wrote:Kami:
Thats the problem.

Yet again you avoid my question..

Anyways, you cant compare animals from that age of time to Human complexity nowadays
Evolution took alot of changes with it as you can easily see.
Maybe back then animals were immune to ultraviolet radiation?
Its possible, same with cockroaches, why can they survive nuclear blast and humans/animals cant?

But Ozon Layer wasnt still created.

Mate, cockroaches are so small that they can be hided in things. And that would be great if u show source on that. And then, nuclear blast is not worser than Ultraviolet...

But I think we cant change on this, its hard to discuss with u atheists because u want to see everything with eyes, but sorry u cant...

This is the end of my discussion. Respect to you darkness and all , you are still humans. Smile
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Kami:
My last comment.

What I read in school this living things were created before the Ozon Layer.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:45 pm

Florent wrote:Darkness:
I said, I dont know the question and I dont want to know.

I think EVERY human in this world, beliefs in God in their deeper side. Because I dont think u just live in this world , dies and dissappears. Whats the point of living then? Is the life worth then ? No ?

I dont want to know how God was created or what.

I think my theory is better, no offence to yours, but belive in chance is something strange, everything hapens randomly, great. Im not going out of my door, maybe i randomly die...

Ofcourse you think your theory is better, if you didnt think that then it would be quite useless believing in it Smile
Anyways i missed the part where u said that u didnt know, sorry.

And i dont know what happens when you die, thats the biggest secret in life.. maybe u dissapear, Maybe u come back to life in a diffrent form.
Maybe you will be a ghost? idk..

Maybe you are right and there is heaven, or hell?
We shall see when we die Smile
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

then u just said it in the post to darkness. they have been this small that they did hide under anything and werent radiated by ultraviolet. and then the ozon layer came up and the thingys came out of their hidings.

Maybe u come back to life in a diffrent form.
thats what i believe in.

not everythign u learn in school is correct.. i already often heard that americans got explained that hitler was a german.. when he was from austria..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:51 pm

DarkNess wrote:

Darkness:

Yes i do, i believe in the big bang theory and evolution theory.

Now answer this, Who created God? Did god just appear out of nowhere?

If he can do that then why shouldnt the earth have created itself Wink

Give me a f*cking break, how the hell does is the human related to monkeys? For those questions I advise you to talk to a scholar (imam).
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next