neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert

+8
xelef
Mati
hazik666
Frenchpoodle
Boyka
x-regit-x
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
kwaakt
12 posters

Go down

Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert Empty Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert

Post by kwaakt Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:19 am

I like the map cause there are great things to do. But there is a big downside of this map.

- Ts can boost each other out of the cells and open the cells.
- The smoke nades are way to close to the cellarea
- You really need a good ct team to command a day.
- The cellarea cage cant be called a cage cause there is a small one at the other side of the map.

What I am suggesting:

Remove the map till some things get fixed in it. There are some things that can improve this map for sure. Those two things will give the cts a chance to organise everything before the Ts get free.
- Close the cellarea with a door that can be opened in the controlroom above the gunroom.
- The cel open button should be in the controlroom aswell.

And something else:
- Remove the smokes or put the smoke thingy somewhere else, for many of us(wich dont have a bigass pc) it generates lag. And because it is so close to the cellarea Ts will use it.

Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert Hl_20122
Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert Hl_20123

Ofc the terrors have to got a chance to escape. Even with the changes I suggested its still possible to escape of the cellarea. Im not going to say that. But some of you will figure that out quite fast. Razz
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert Empty Re: Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert

Post by Sp!!tZz^!!<3 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:22 am

Nooo :< , i like the map
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3

Male Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1996-08-12
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert Empty Re: Request for map remove/improve: jail_desert

Post by x-regit-x Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:35 am

The CTs just need to be fast with commanding. Right at the beginning of the round announce the day. Tell them to go into the middle of the cellarea and that you kill them if they come out. Just be consequent enough and it will work. I played many rounds in this map where this worked and the rest was just like a normal round.
Also i want to add that Counter-Terrorists are allowed to enter the big cage where the cells are in. We once had a similar map on the server and the Officers were also allowed to enter it. Else it would be too hard.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:25 am

x-regit-x wrote:The CTs just need to be fast with commanding. Right at the beginning of the round announce the day. Tell them to go into the middle of the cellarea and that you kill them if they come out. Just be consequent enough and it will work. I played many rounds in this map where this worked and the rest was just like a normal round.
Also i want to add that Counter-Terrorists are allowed to enter the big cage where the cells are in. We once had a similar map on the server and the Officers were also allowed to enter it. Else it would be too hard.
This and if people chose this map its because of the good rebel
Boyka
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:27 am

If have played this map with a decent ct team and a poor one.

Most rounds with the poor ct's, t's would rush smokes, smoke the map and rebel

with the good ct's they would get warnshotted/killed if they left the cage, and were able to command.

Like most maps if you don't have a good ct team, it turns into chaos, but some maps like jb_colour_full, which i think is worse then this map, is still playable, and hasnt been requested to be removed (correct me if im wrong)

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:29 am

I agree on removal, Really its to big for 32 people once a t escapes there gone you cannot find them theres like 10 huge rooms, And 1 tiny cage and the T's cells are so close to CT area its just impossible.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sp!!tZz^!!<3 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:23 pm

d4z0 ! :@ u cant agree Sad the map is maybe made so the Ts can rebell and get jb cash ?
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3

Male Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1996-08-12
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:55 pm

I thought I removed it already a while ago, but doesn't seem so. I agree with Kwaakt and already got some complains.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:09 pm

I really lagg hard on that map, it's kinda good map and huge.
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Well kwaakt, does not matter if you have a really good computer cause once the Ts start smoking the CT area even i get lost in it and find myself in the middle of the gunroom getting shot by a CT thinking i will rebel and im lost.
So i agree on Removing this map cause its Too small for any Team to be able to handle any Ts who know just how to rebel on this map.
And the reason is also there is a TMP in the room right next to the CT area only obstacle is a few boards broken easily so in the end it will result in 1 person getting the tmp and then the rest gets the guns covered in the smoke.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sortaja Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

You found allmost all bad parts about the map... One more is that the gunroom wall is 1mm so t can get weapons "if there is someone who dosent know this and drops a gun" near the wall..
Sortaja
Sortaja

Male Number of posts : 18
Birthday : 1987-08-05
Job/hobbies : Study, manga, movies
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:36 am

For what its worth, I fully agree with removing this map.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanta Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 am

QuickSilver wrote:For what its worth, I fully agree with removing this map.

AGree!

Fanta
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 94
Birthday : 1986-01-10
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 am

So it's 100 % that it gets removed?
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 am

i want to remove that map to its so annoying and give me headaches somethimes XD but the problem is the smokes on a freeday it comes like 20 smokes everywhere so your fps drops down to 5 :S and other people also thinks that is the normal jb desert map and when they take it they get this piece of shit.
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:29 am

I removed the map when I posted in this thread yesterday.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down