neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers.

+3
Coffeecake
swarley
vDou
7 posters

Go down

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers. Empty A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers.

Post by vDou Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:48 am

Well, heres the story..
It was a global simon says day, and i told them to jump and keep on jumping and so.. then i said simon says, and could't find out what to say, then he suddenly starts running, and im killing him, then a minute later, when im at a ledge in Jail_smith_4 to the football field, he slaps me down and kills me.

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers. Jail_s10

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers. Jail_s11

And this is a request to {REMOVE} Hes vip powers, not a ban. Because he dont know how to handle them in the right situation.

ID copy: #14 "Army Of oNe" 463 STEAM_0:1:14698279
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers. Empty Re: A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers.

Post by swarley Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:24 am

03943101AMLEJK

(Im sorry if this contains spamm) But i think this is the wrong section [AS this is the ban section]

And besides, he can use his VIP powers as he want - he payed for it, he use it, otherwise there would be no pepole buying VIP, Ay?

Also; This is kinda the same but with Spx´.

I we're playing Sentrmod yesterday, he takes Quad Damage and kills pepole (Quad Damage makes you 1 hit pepole with gun) So its kinda cheat - and this is the same shit; He can slap you whenever he wants too as its he's vip - He bought it for 10 EUROs.

swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers. Empty Re: A request to remove Army of Ones VIP powers.

Post by Coffeecake Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:31 am

swarley wrote:03943101AMLEJK

(Im sorry if this contains spamm) But i think this is the wrong section [AS this is the ban section]

And besides, he can use his VIP powers as he want - he payed for it, he use it, otherwise there would be no pepole buying VIP, Ay?

Also; This is kinda the same but with Spx´.

I we're playing Sentrmod yesterday, he takes Quad Damage and kills pepole (Quad Damage makes you 1 hit pepole with gun) So its kinda cheat - and this is the same shit; He can slap you whenever he wants too as its he's vip - He bought it for 10 EUROs.

this is different and makes sense. people who cry at aleks using vip to kill them on ZOMBIE is ok.slapping someone on jailbreak to kill them is abuse.its the same as taking an awp then shooting them.i think he should be warned,and anyone can slap anyone for anything once,but if they say stop it they cant do it again or abuse.its very annoying when on czone a vip(im not saying names) slaps me from the rails and the button to open cells before i open,then i cant get up in time and its a freeday.or i get slapped from there while commanding and land on a pit of t's who instantly rape me.

quad damage can be used anytime on every servers exept jailbreak,and im VERY happy that they can.

Also i know this is spam but could there be another section under the ban section for vip removal requests,as there are lots of topics spamming about the vip not-abuse of aleks.because hes using his vip powers for fun like he should ,and many people spam topics about him.under the ban section rules will apply so no spam,no useless comments,and anyone abuseing that privelage will be banned.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 am

GUYS STOP SPAMMING!

How many times did you guys get warned?!
Coffee you even got a last warning on the report of Emziek.
So be ready for your ban!
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Icakiller Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

i agree wift vdou this time. he abuseing trying to kill ct if we dont like him wift like slap him so he fall to the t...

Icakiller

Number of posts : 54
Birthday : 1991-11-20
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Icakiller wrote:i agree wift vdou this time. he abuseing trying to kill ct if we dont like him wift like slap him so he fall to the t...
Read the reply above your reply please -.-
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm

deleted.. i was going oftopic

Last edited by Mr.Mackey on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Icakiller wrote:i agree wift vdou this time. he abuseing trying to kill ct if we dont like him wift like slap him so he fall to the t...
Read the reply above your reply please -.-

Stop asslicking
Wtf are you talking about?
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:11 am

Closed..

Not the right forum but w/e

He will get warned.

For the rest, its no spam section..

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down