neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request.

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request. Empty [Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request.

Post by Ike Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:17 am

Hello.
A lot of people know that Furiouslol is a inmatture person that doesent do his job. He always rage when he get killed etc. Today I got a real proof of him saying to me: Get aids.
If you think it is a name faker could you please check the log etc? He also changed hes name to lame ass people that is not a very nice name for members. I got hes steam ID with that name.
Proofs:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/jailcolorfull0000.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/jailcolorfull0001.png/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img825/1187/jailcolorfull0002.png

Notice: This was on 1 map only.
Notice: I've seen people done reports because people said to them get aids, and the one who said that get banned. Furious is a member so hes behaviour should be good.
More to come!

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request. Empty Re: [Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request.

Post by Furiouslol Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:32 am

OrperteX
First thing you dont have a screen shot with my steam idd that i was fuzie
And stfu was to you because you was mic spamming so it wasnt harras it was just that you were screaming in your mic the whole time and i sayed shut the fuck up and after that i sayed last warning or i team switch you Smile

Hello.
A lot of people know that Furiouslol is a inmatture person that doesent do his job. He always rage when he get killed etc.

When you say that why ppl dont say anything to me ?
dude first go play more on jailbreak before you go talk about me
i never have seen you playing on jailbreak and most of the ppl says that i do it good so plz dont talk about ppl when you dont even know them ty

And lame ass ppl is not even a harras name so what the hell are you talking with
Its not a nice name for members ? wow

Greats Furiouslol

Furiouslol

Number of posts : 23
Birthday : 1994-03-18
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request. Empty Re: [Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request.

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:51 am

Screenie with the ID for fuzie?
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:55 am

Quick, I dont got any pictures of hes steam ID with fuzie. Tough people can confirme that fuzie is furiouslol.
1. He got same picture
2. He got the powers (You can check the logs that he teamswitched some peoples)
3. He is acting as him.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:57 am

Furiouslol wrote:OrperteX
First thing you dont have a screen shot with my steam idd that i was fuzie
And stfu was to you because you was mic spamming so it wasnt harras it was just that you were screaming in your mic the whole time and i sayed shut the fuck up and after that i sayed last warning or i team switch you Smile

Hello.
A lot of people know that Furiouslol is a inmatture person that doesent do his job. He always rage when he get killed etc.

When you say that why ppl dont say anything to me ?
dude first go play more on jailbreak before you go talk about me
i never have seen you playing on jailbreak and most of the ppl says that i do it good so plz dont talk about ppl when you dont even know them ty

And lame ass ppl is not even a harras name so what the hell are you talking with
Its not a nice name for members ? wow

Greats Furiouslol

You can't lie for me. I am 100% sure that the one who said to me get aids was you. If you check the logs you will see this (I think)
Fuzie kicked name etc
If you lie and you get caught you will get a harder punishment so don't lie about this.
Sorry if I double postes.
AND If you check the logs you will see that he joined with that steam ID when it says:
Steam BANS: Etc.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:58 am

Actually Furious, this is not looking good for you:

[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request. Fuzie

I will make sure the log gets checked.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Furiouslol Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

[quote="OrperteX"]
1. He got same picture
quote]

My picture is from google btw

Furiouslol

Back to top Go down

Post by Furiouslol Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

QuickSilver wrote:Actually Furious, this is not looking good for you:

I never saye it wasnt me but i only sayed you dont have a screenshot of me

Furiouslol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:07 am

Furiouslol wrote:
QuickSilver wrote:Actually Furious, this is not looking good for you:

I never saye it wasnt me but i only sayed you dont have a screenshot of me

Tough if you say to people get aids you got no excuse.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by Furiouslol Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:09 am

First you have to look what happend

We were playing jail coller full if i look on the screens so we were playing global simon says
and the guy with simon says simon says silent walk en keep n silent walking backward wel looking up
So i was silent walking backward but there was a conveyor belt so i was walking on it and because of that i was going forward and OrperteX killed me so I sayed nice freekill and he sayed no i didnt so i sayed you did because i was walking backwards and becouse of the conveyor belt i was going forward and he sayed so nice for you i dont care
so i sayed get aids and i left the server

Furiouslol

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:11 am

Closed until I get a chance to talk with other admins.

EDIT: Just received the screenie, but he already admitted so..
[Accepted] Furiouslol - Remove powers request. Furious
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:14 pm

What the hell were you thinking Furious? It's a pretty serious insult to tell someone to "get AIDS". Thats basically like telling someone to go and die.. And that for a freekill, that might not have even been a freekill. It's just mind boggling. I know people can get upset, can even get mad (yes, I'm a little guilty at times aswell), but I wouldn't DARE to say things like that!

This is certainly not the way we want members to behave, and also not the example we want to set for other players. If it was a freekill, you could've slain him with you menu and that would be it.

Normally, I would strike + ban when someone says this, but in your case, we decided to just let you go from the team. And that's getting away with it relatively easy to be honest. Please don't try to argue against this decision, it won't help. You got kicked twice now and you've had your share of chances to be a good member.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down