neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP rules - noclip

+19
Auch
xakeridze
Graham
Smile
iliakrav
Peanut
Emziek
Salach
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ancient
oempaloempa
Element
Marksel
850i
conex
apocalypse
Kempa
pn
Relaxx The Don
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

VIP rules - noclip - Page 3 Empty Re: VIP rules - noclip

Post by Florent Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:24 pm

VIP = Very Important People, you are more free to do things, but you have paid, whats the point of paying VIP if u should not be allowed to use it ?
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:46 pm

Florent wrote:VIP = Very Important People, you are more free to do things, but you have paid, whats the point of paying VIP if u should not be allowed to use it ?

There is a differance between not being allowed to use, and not being allowed to abuse.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Marksel wrote:
Florent wrote:VIP = Very Important People, you are more free to do things, but you have paid, whats the point of paying VIP if u should not be allowed to use it ?

There is a differance between not being allowed to use, and not being allowed to abuse.

Nice frog in your signature man.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:23 am

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! About 3 years back when i bought my first vip, i was very curious about the rules of vip, because i had spent an hour tidying my house up to convince my mum to buy me some vip,and didnt want it removed.
Now i think this was yakumo or koyumo i THINK, or someone with a name like that, came onto a server with me and he explained them.Vips couldnt just change the map whenever, they must give a slap as a warning, then another warning, then a kick,then another warning,then another warning, then a ban to bad people,couldnt get an autosniper or awp or guns on deathrun as anyone,couldnt use noclip to get humans as a zombie, but could use noclip to get to any place or escape from a failed bunker.Jailbreak wasnt out then so i wont mention much lol.Now most of these rules changed, but i dont think u could use noclip as zombie to get humans.i havent read all 4 pages of posts, but can any admins comfirm that this is still a rule
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:41 pm

Coffeecake wrote:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! About 3 years back when i bought my first vip, i was very curious about the rules of vip, because i had spent an hour tidying my house up to convince my mum to buy me some vip,and didnt want it removed.
Now i think this was yakumo or koyumo i THINK, or someone with a name like that, came onto a server with me and he explained them.Vips couldnt just change the map whenever, they must give a slap as a warning, then another warning, then a kick,then another warning,then another warning, then a ban to bad people,couldnt get an autosniper or awp or guns on deathrun as anyone,couldnt use noclip to get humans as a zombie, but could use noclip to get to any place or escape from a failed bunker.Jailbreak wasnt out then so i wont mention much lol.Now most of these rules changed, but i dont think u could use noclip as zombie to get humans.i havent read all 4 pages of posts, but can any admins comfirm that this is still a rule

3 years ago? I never saw you even one year back...
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:40 am

The ndmenu plugin (this includes ViP menu) was done somewhen (days/weeks) after Apr 02, 2009. I know that for sure. There is a topic in nD Team private section (now nD Trash) in which Koyumu announced that it is nearly done. This was written on the date i wrote before.
Before this time there were no ViPs. Three years back the member team did not exist neither. I also wonder whether the Deathrun, or even the ZP server existed three years ago.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:13 am

x-regit-x wrote:The ndmenu plugin (this includes ViP menu) was done somewhen (days/weeks) after Apr 02, 2009. I know that for sure. There is a topic in nD Team private section (now nD Trash) in which Koyumu announced that it is nearly done. This was written on the date i wrote before.
Before this time there were no ViPs. Three years back the member team did not exist neither. I also wonder whether the Deathrun, or even the ZP server existed three years ago.

I think 3 years ago was just Deathmatch?
Or also soccerjam.. hmm
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm

x-regit-x wrote:The ndmenu plugin (this includes ViP menu) was done somewhen (days/weeks) after Apr 02, 2009. I know that for sure. There is a topic in nD Team private section (now nD Trash) in which Koyumu announced that it is nearly done. This was written on the date i wrote before.

Ok thank you for the good knowledge regit.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content