neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP rules

+6
Hibari
Marksel
The Hater
Coffeecake
Dark_Shad
Norrby
10 posters

Go down

VIP rules Empty VIP rules

Post by Norrby Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:26 pm

I know ALMOST all complains when a VIP used noclip as a zombie to infect..
We can stop this very easy..
Just add this to the rules: No noclip as zombie. And removal of the VIP or anything.. I know almost every one would like this.. So what do toy say?
bounce (Im a VIP too and im not abusing it..)

Last edited by Norrby on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

VIP rules Empty Re: VIP rules

Post by Gast Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Players have payed for this, so why shouldent they use it?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Orpertex wrote:Players have payed for this, so why shouldent they use it?
Normal It's in the rules already. You can't use noclip as zombie to get a Human..
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:14 pm

VIP rules don't say that.the only rules that has ever existed about no no-clip as zombie was when i think pukata told me about 2 years ago when I bought my first VIP,not to use noclip on zombie to get humans,noclip on death run is allowed to skip a maximum of 3 obsticals ect.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:03 pm

Coffeecake wrote:VIP rules don't say that.the only rules that has ever existed about no no-clip as zombie was when i think pukata told me about 2 years ago when I bought my first VIP,not to use noclip on zombie to get humans,noclip on death run is allowed to skip a maximum of 3 obsticals ect.
Thats was 2 years ago Wink
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm

yeah,and no new rules state that
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

I think hes suggesting to add the rule, not if there is already one, so stop saying that there is no such rule, it's a suggestion.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:52 am

And also stop saying you were a VIP 2 years ago, because 2 years ago the VIP menu did not even exist..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:32 am

Coffeecake wrote:VIP rules don't say that.the only rules that has ever existed about no no-clip as zombie was when i think pukata told me about 2 years ago when I bought my first VIP,not to use noclip on zombie to get humans,noclip on death run is allowed to skip a maximum of 3 obsticals ect.

The vip was made apr 20, 2009 so no fucking way you have been here for 2 years stop talk shit!
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 am

Hibari wrote:

The vip was made apr 20, 2009 so no fucking way you have been here for 2 years stop talk shit!

Liars aint hard to catch when they try to make others look bad and say how great they were and how was before like old school Rolling Eyes
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 am

ok sorry ill go back in time and right in my imaginary diary the date i bougt vip.how the fuck am i supposed to remember.i said ABOUT.and im sorry but when did i say i was so great reii.get ur facts right

as for u hibari,ive been here about 2-3 years ,mabey 4 im not sure because i stopped playing cs for like 1 year.u cant try and pull the senior card on me here because i HAVE been here longer than you on servers,not on forums but 100% on servers.

i didnt come here to argue,i came here to try and help out a guy(aleks,who everyone is making topics about and including this one is about) who has went to far with his vip but is NOT abusing it.maney people dont like vips on zombie because it ruins their little camp and spray playstyle.they desrve to die and become zombies for ruining the game like that.its zombie mode,not zm_funworld spray from a box.

Aleks,please continue enjoying your vip,but please only noclip people as a zombie occasionally.once a map mabey,or when they are all camping.

im not going to reply to this topic unless someone has something decent to say.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:55 am

I have something decent to say ... if you are here for about 3 or 4 years you should know VIP menu was only added in 2009 not in 2008 or 2007 Wink so please stop trying to make ur self that u did the right thing asking and that you know the rule that a admin told u 2 years ago... ya just ... lol.

On topic:

This rule is kinda needed i see many people getting pissed off on forums, and it's kinda annoying i bet if i come in game and get infected with no clip every 5 minuters (4 times or 5 each map) i'll probably leave the server and google for another 1 , thats what most people will do .... change it please.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:16 am

xReii wrote:I have something decent to say ... if you are here for about 3 or 4 years you should know VIP menu was only added in 2009 not in 2008 or 2007 Wink so please stop trying to make ur self that u did the right thing asking and that you know the rule that a admin told u 2 years ago... ya just ... lol.

On topic:

This rule is kinda needed i see many people getting pissed off on forums, and it's kinda annoying i bet if i come in game and get infected with no clip every 5 minuters (4 times or 5 each map) i'll probably leave the server and google for another 1 , thats what most people will do .... change it please.
they already increased the cooldown to about 700sec (its about 10min if im right, so in fact you can only use it twice each map)
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:45 am

the cooldown used to be 600 seconds(10 mins) with quad damage,noclip and autosniper,or at least thats what the menu said.i think it has been.

And in response to your meaningless text,ive just started playing neondragon again since i stopped about 1 months ago for around 6-7 months..i just regestered on the forums last month.i didnt read all the topics or time out exactly how long i had played or how long vip had been out.

and btw i understood your first sentance. i know i cant really say this because i havent learned another language (well) ,but please,make your posts make sense...i didnt understand anything after the first sentance.

and your post was useless and nothing decent.i cant belive im replying to this,but just keep your crap and spam out this topic.

if your so happy about it,go make a topic in spam section called coffe failed writing one post! he lost his imaginary journal.

but back on topic.emziek id guess it would be a 600 sec timer again,700 seconds is odd,that would be 11 minutes 20 seconds,and a bit of a random time.i think 2 times a map is a very suitable time gap.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:54 am

Coffeecake wrote:the cooldown used to be 600 seconds(10 mins) with quad damage,noclip and autosniper,or at least thats what the menu said.i think it has been.

And in response to your meaningless text,ive just started playing neondragon again since i stopped about 1 months ago for around 6-7 months..i just regestered on the forums last month.i didnt read all the topics or time out exactly how long i had played or how long vip had been out.

and btw i understood your first sentance. i know i cant really say this because i havent learned another language (well) ,but please,make your posts make sense...i didnt understand anything after the first sentance.

and your post was useless and nothing decent.i cant belive im replying to this,but just keep your crap and spam out this topic.

if your so happy about it,go make a topic in spam section called coffe failed writing one post! he lost his imaginary journal.

but back on topic.emziek id guess it would be a 600 sec timer again,700 seconds is odd,that would be 11 minutes 20 seconds,and a bit of a random time.i think 2 times a map is a very suitable time gap.

1st Ur spam post is longer than my to my reply
2nd You did reply to this
3rd I don't wanna get in a war with you cuz you seem like a nice person
4th We wouldent having this argue if aleks didnt abuse his VIP and norby didnt had to sugest this rule.
5th Lol at this all when u think this way.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 am

Stick on topic Xreii and coffeecake? handle this in steam if you guys hate each other.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Coffeecake wrote:
as for u hibari,ive been here about 2-3 years ,mabey 4 im not sure because i stopped playing cs for like 1 year.u cant try and pull the senior card on me here because i HAVE been here longer than you on servers,not on forums but 100% on servers.

Okay seriously stop talk shit. 9 years and playing cs?.. get real stop talk bull.
Back to topic- Wasnt it said that a vip rule thingy was "under construction" in private section?
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:27 pm

smileftw wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:

Okay seriously stop talk shit. 9 years and playing cs?.. get real stop talk bull.
Back to topic- Wasnt it said that a vip rule thingy was "under construction" in private section?

why not , i know people who are like3-4 year yougner are then me and played cs before me , and i started 2 and a half year ago.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down