neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP rules - noclip

+19
Auch
xakeridze
Graham
Smile
iliakrav
Peanut
Emziek
Salach
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Ancient
oempaloempa
Element
Marksel
850i
conex
apocalypse
Kempa
pn
Relaxx The Don
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VIP rules - noclip - Page 2 Empty Re: VIP rules - noclip

Post by Peanut Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:36 am

Well... There is this brittish guy who allways do the crap-thing that annoys people... Cant some admin just ask him to calm down with his tricks?

- Anyway. If you say that a VIP can do what they want with theyre powers, then why dont you just make it a pay-for-play server?
I mean seriously. People even start to leave the server when the noclip is used as zombie.

Peanut

Male Number of posts : 18
Birthday : 1995-03-06
Job/hobbies : Making maskes for money. My own company... Quite illegal.
Registration date : 2010-01-11

http://hitthebitch.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by iliakrav Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

I want to know can i use my noclip powers in my VIP ??
one member Gamerone told me - yes, i can. But next topic about Aleks UK.
This guy dont VIP anymore? WHY because he used noclip?

can i use noclip no to infect as zombie? i want to know answer on my question.
Or maybe its my last VIP....

ty for attention.

iliakrav

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1985-07-29
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 am

iliakrav wrote:I want to know can i use my noclip powers in my VIP ??

ty for attention.

I think you can, Aleks (I think) got his power taken since he abused kick/ban options
correct me i im wrong.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:48 am

ty for attention.

You can, but please think about the people you play with:
If people get annoyed by your use of noclip, keep it fun for everyone and stop doing it Smile
Not against the rules to continue, but being a respected VIP is far better than being flamed at 24/7 Wink
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

Marksel wrote:

ty for attention.

You can, but please think about the people you play with:
If people get annoyed by your use of noclip, keep it fun for everyone and stop doing it Smile
Not against the rules to continue, but being a respected VIP is far better than being flamed at 24/7 Wink

This. Wink

I say that you can use no-clip to infect the humans but no more than occasionally! You got to remember that you're playing with real people who are pretty smart and if you're going to use clip to infect them all the time, which you shouldn't because it's just stupid, you will most likely; get called an abuser and I would not disagree, piss off everyone and get reported like Aleks did (he was busted simply for his stupidity). So it's better to get along with who you are playing with and use the powers responsibly! If you're ever in doubt, or are worried you're going to annoy somebody just ask people what their opinion is and they will tell you if it would be good to use a certain power. What I'm saying is, you got to have good common sense otherwise you will fail as VIP and just because something is not against the rules, to succeed you still really should be diligent - pay full attention of the people around you.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:59 pm

I don't see you running the servers. Do you know even how much the servers cost for neon? He pays like 2 grand each year just for our amusement, so yes I think VIP's can do whatever they like whit the no-clip.
Yeah and can i get my VIP than back 1 year VIP 50 euro. use it only for one month and all peaple gets mad about no clip but if that tru what use saying you have no permission to take my VIP off.

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:01 pm

xakeridze wrote:I don't see you running the servers. Do you know even how much the servers cost for neon? He pays like 2 grand each year just for our amusement, so yes I think VIP's can do whatever they like whit the no-clip.
Yeah and can i get my VIP than back 1 year VIP 50 euro. use it only for one month and all peaple gets mad about no clip but if that tru what use saying you have no permission to take my VIP off.

That made just about 0 sense, repeat that in propper english please?
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 pm

-=Aleks=--=UK=- Ancient removed my 11 month VIP bc i was using no clip on Zombie server and its allowed.And its limit to using that.So i was having only fun and than Graham start take pictures and demos about me how i using my powers but i didnt found any proof or some think wich will remove my VIP.Mast give a notice or some thinke before remove it.So i am want my VIP or money back.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:11 pm

xakeridze wrote:-=Aleks=--=UK=- Ancient removed my 11 month VIP bc i was using no clip on Zombie server and its allowed.And its limit to using that.So i was having only fun and than Graham start take pictures and demos about me how i using my powers but i didnt found any proof or some think wich will remove my VIP.Mast give a notice or some thinke before remove it.So i am want my VIP or money back.

Don't make stuff up, the main reason was the kicking and banning for no reason. Wait untill neondragon contacts you, you will fix the problem whit him.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Good and unban me just get a ban from Graham for nothinke.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by iliakrav Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 pm

Yes i saw that too, u got banned for 1 hour for harassment, but tryed to find any bad word in console. I saw there is only discuss. Graham just goes mad i think.

That is not my business actually, but its a true.

Last edited by iliakrav on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

iliakrav

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1985-07-29
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 pm

thanks iliakrav

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

xakeridze wrote:-=Aleks=--=UK=- Ancient removed my 11 month VIP bc i was using no clip on Zombie server and its allowed.

that is not what it removed for.
You kicked/banned for no reason.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Hmm... i am allways get a reason to kick or ban a players never been kick or ban a player with out reason its some bullshit from where you get all that from ? Yeah some peaple trying piss me of for weeks and steel doing that but if i take evry word what tham saying about not just me its will be hard to play than for me.And bans will damn at list 5 every day just for harras.. peaple and players.If 3 noobs on server deserv ban tham will get it.Blocking swearing scriming in mic for 5 minutes and more that is the reason.And peaple mast undestend that if tham play with us we can allways play with tham in diferent game.And about bans i can give only 4 hours ban so for that time peaple get more calme if not tham run here and start crying how Aleks is bad.Stfu just i dont know what to say any more.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:55 pm

xakeridze wrote:And bans will damn at list 5 every day just for harras.. peaple and players.

This is why your powers got removed Smile
You clearly are incapable of judging wether a bann is appropriate or not.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Auch Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Hi All!

Hej! Relaxx The Don i can understand your concern mate, but i also agree with pn since they are paying to be a vip so therefore they should use it, however they should not use it all the time, instead they should give other players the chance to win a round. Kind regards

Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:42 am

From unknown reasons he got his powers back :/ let the player droppings begin
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 am

Well I am also paying for VIP just because I want to support a good server. I never uses noclip to infect others..

-=Aleks=--=UK=- should be banned from the server.. He always looking for reasons to ban/kick people, and thinks he is a member. "How long in spec Relaxx The Don. Join team or kick" In the middle of the night with like 20 players on server.. "If U call me nub again I will voteban you" "Speak English in mic or ill vote micban" etc.. He is also noclip, votemap abuser.

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 am

Relaxx The Don wrote:Well I am also paying for VIP just because I want to support a good server. I never uses noclip to infect others..

-=Aleks=--=UK=- should be banned from the server.. He always looking for reasons to ban/kick people, and thinks he is a member. "How long in spec Relaxx The Don. Join team or kick" In the middle of the night with like 20 players on server.. "If U call me nub again I will voteban you" "Speak English in mic or ill vote micban" etc.. He is also noclip, votemap abuser.

Next time make some screenshots of this or record a demo upload it to our forums.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:33 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:
Relaxx The Don wrote:Well I am also paying for VIP just because I want to support a good server. I never uses noclip to infect others..

Next time make some screenshots of this or record a demo upload it to our forums.

R.T.D. is 100% right.

This is a picture of someone I banned for harassing Aleks, however it proves your point as evidence.

VIP rules - noclip - Page 2 3_bmp12
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:54 am

Graham wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

R.T.D. is 100% right.

This is a picture of someone I banned for harassing Aleks, however it proves your point as evidence.

VIP rules - noclip - Page 2 3_bmp12

I seriously cannot understand why they gave him his vip powers back.. yeah go ahead damage the server reputation more and more.. I dont care if he pays money for it. I understand the fact that the moderator needs money to handle the bills etc. but doing in such a way where every noob can abuse for life it will damage our reputation.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Thanks Graham for picture.just some times peaple gets realy mad.And i dont want to kick or even ban any of tham.But its the rules on server if tham brake that i have to.And one more think relaxx The Don i playing a lot on server and moste the time on nighte and peaple come all sort of peaple and if tham start harassment on me its not good. I am not using no clip any more just some time and no infect any one.But peaple have to undestend the rules.I am warning 3 times if no success with person i kick only.So he get calm strait away and we keep playing.I know peaple get mad bc i got power tham dont but from other side i been pay money for that and i am try to be onest with all so just play relaxx and have fun. -=Aleks=--=UK=-

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 pm

xakeridze wrote:Thanks Graham for picture.just some times peaple gets realy mad.And i dont want to kick or even ban any of tham.But its the rules on server if tham brake that i have to.And one more think relaxx The Don i playing a lot on server and moste the time on nighte and peaple come all sort of peaple and if tham start harassment on me its not good. I am not using no clip any more just some time and no infect any one.But peaple have to undestend the rules.I am warning 3 times if no success with person i kick only.So he get calm strait away and we keep playing.I know peaple get mad bc i got power tham dont but from other side i been pay money for that and i am try to be onest with all so just play relaxx and have fun. -=Aleks=--=UK=-

As long as you dont misuse your powers then have fun with it Very Happy mmmkay
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:44 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:
xakeridze wrote:Thanks Graham for picture.just some times peaple gets realy mad.And i dont want to kick or even ban any of tham.But its the rules on server if tham brake that i have to.And one more think relaxx The Don i playing a lot on server and moste the time on nighte and peaple come all sort of peaple and if tham start harassment on me its not good. I am not using no clip any more just some time and no infect any one.But peaple have to undestend the rules.I am warning 3 times if no success with person i kick only.So he get calm strait away and we keep playing.I know peaple get mad bc i got power tham dont but from other side i been pay money for that and i am try to be onest with all so just play relaxx and have fun. -=Aleks=--=UK=-

Thanks i am realy do having fun if i dont its no point to spend so much money on VIP.Any way thanks.See you in game. Very Happy

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:06 pm

xakeridze wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:
xakeridze wrote:Thanks Graham for picture. (PS, there's plenty more where that came from. ) just some times peaple gets realy mad.And i dont want to kick or even ban any of tham.But its the rules on server if tham brake that i have to.And one more think relaxx The Don i playing a lot on server and moste the time on nighte and peaple come all sort of peaple and if tham start harassment on me its not good. I am not using no clip any more just some time and no infect any one.But peaple have to undestend the rules.I am warning 3 times if no success with person i kick only.So he get calm strait away and we keep playing.I know peaple get mad bc i got power tham dont but from other side i been pay money for that and i am try to be onest with all so just play relaxx and have fun. -=Aleks=--=UK=-

Thanks i am realy do having fun if i dont its no point to spend so much money on VIP.Any way thanks.See you in game. Very Happy

I wanted them to give you a chance, I really hoped you wouldn't let me down Aleks - Let's hope the amount of complaints I get made against you decrease significantly now. Good luck everyone deserves their chances.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content