neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped?

+6
xakeridze
Coffeecake
Relaxx The Don
Fagnatic
hazik666
jorisvh
10 posters

Go down

when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped? Empty when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped?

Post by jorisvh Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:17 am

when will there finaly been taking action against the vip "aleks"?
he not only use noclip when beeing zombie, what "isnt against the rules" but is very anoing and unplayable,
but he also kicks people, like its nothing

joris

jorisvh

Number of posts : 10
Birthday : 1989-09-25
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped? Empty Re: when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped?

Post by hazik666 Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 am

He has been warned already about this, His VIP got removed at 1 point i think this will be his final chance, But yeah i think there allowed to use no clip as zombie (stupid, i know)
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped? Empty Re: when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped?

Post by Fagnatic Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:12 pm

make a rule against it Smile
it's annoying when you are in an invincible spot with 10 humans and you get alot of kills and then a VIP uses noclip and kills you all <.<
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Ur not alone Smile Aleks is the biggest nub I have ever seen on the zombie server. Kicking people, map voting when he wants to and no-clips all the time. I often just leave the server when he starts.

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm

If he kicks people for no reason it can be removed, Does he?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, I am not playing so much any more but as I know he's not kicking people so much any more. But when it happens he has a reason, but he does not give a warning or something. I'm not saying that he always does this, but I have seen it happen.

I'm not sure if this is after he got his VIP removed.

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 pm

try and take demos once he joins the server.but tbh the noclip to kill 10 humans camping is worth it.i always try to avoid spots with lots of people and usally me and my friends go into a spot on our own,2-3 of us.That forces us to use our own skill,and is generally more fun.also,if used maturley he will only use on solid bases where only an infection bomb can be used to have a slight chance of possibley starting to win.im Agreeing with him on the no-clip as a zombie,but random kicking i dont like.as i said, try and take demos of him when he is about to randomley kick,and report to one of the admins or members.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:47 pm

I have 13 demos on Aleks only Cool

All of them is not new but I always record when I see him on the server Smile

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm

Hey hey hey relax the done i just spoke with you on the server.You was dont like that i was use no clip twice on the server whan you come in.But the think is i was use it like 4 time for all damn day.And you sad i am kicking peaple with no reason its bullshit man.I am on server all day and most nightes.Ask Suvi if not belive whan she come in the morning i am in there and we having a good time to play. So i am on server more than any one and i speak with peaple and all thinks is fine.us soon you come in and see me what i use no clip you start the demo record.I am not minde but the think is i am all day playing having a good time and than on the end of the day you come and give me some shiit about it.You not playing on server much.I even dont know why you get VIP if you dont play.So stop saying about me bullshit and just enjoy the game how i do.-=Aleks=-

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm

Yea, I always record when Ur on the server. Most of the times I get some no-clip from you. And if U read my reply one more time it says that I don't know if U are kicking people any more. You got Ur VIP removed once because you banned/kicked some guy for no reason so don't say that you have not done it.

I bought VIP to support the only server that I'm playing on, not to destroy for others like you. And the reason that I don't play so much is because it's summer, and because it's not fun with no-clip nubs like you on the server.

Just stop playing with Ur damned no-clip all the time and behave like you should at your age so you don't have to be hated by everyone. Man just look in the forum how many threads it is about you. Open your eyes and see that Ur being a pain in the ass for everyone..

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f54/vip-abuseralex-uk-pls-admin-look-t5024.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/sentry-fun-zombie-slide-speedrun-bans-f17/vip-abuse-aleks-t6004.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs4-zombie-plague-f8/vip-rules-noclip-t5404.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs4-zombie-plague-f8/enough-is-enough-t5687.htm

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Joris now about you man.You cind of good man and i am enjoy to play with you.You know that the fun world 123 ice_attack2 and dust2_finel overplayd.So i am on server most the time days and nightes and whan peaple start nominating for the same maps i am not mind bcs its just what tham want to play i nominate my map like zm_army wich i love to play and its just classic map and most peaple like to play it.You sad that i am kicking peaple like its nothing.Its bullshit man.Just behave your self.i am all the time on the server playing same maps most the time and specialy on days.If some one play us much i do he get crazy about all that maps all ready.But i am playing and tell peaple its been overplayed and thinks like that.I respect every player and if i have to play againe fw123 or other map i just spec and wach peaple and having a good time.So if we all not having a good time on server its no point to play.I hope you know what i meen.
Hope you enjoy read that.All good luck and have a good time on server. Less bullshit against VIP members and players and just have a good time.See you all in game.-=Aleks=-

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:45 pm

Relaxx The Don wrote:Yea, I always record when Ur on the server. Most of the times I get some no-clip from you. And if U read my reply one more time it says that I don't know if U are kicking people any more. You got Ur VIP removed once because you banned/kicked some guy for no reason so don't say that you have not done it.

I bought VIP to support the only server that I'm playing on, not to destroy for others like you. And the reason that I don't play so much is because it's summer, and because it's not fun with no-clip nubs like you on the server.

Just stop playing with Ur damned no-clip all the time and behave like you should at your age so you don't have to be hated by everyone. Man just look in the forum how many threads it is about you. Open your eyes and see that Ur being a pain in the ass for everyone..

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f54/vip-abuseralex-uk-pls-admin-look-t5024.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/sentry-fun-zombie-slide-speedrun-bans-f17/vip-abuse-aleks-t6004.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs4-zombie-plague-f8/vip-rules-noclip-t5404.htm
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs4-zombie-plague-f8/enough-is-enough-t5687.htm

/ Relaxx The Don
Hahahahaha man you just most annoing user of all forum and neondragon player i am ever seen.Us soon i am in there you record.And dont worry about me man i am on the server all damn day and most nightes so you know what you making some paine in the ass for me now.I am playing all day and i am speak with peaple what tham want and all sort of thinks you spend only 1 hour on server and telling me shiit like that.You and me in same boute man you got same rights like i got same power so if you dont use it it`s some think that you have to live with.So stop this bullshit and be a man.
And its no point to show what was far in the past.I am about his old topics about me.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 pm

Want to see unser from Ancient Suvi and Koyumu.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Yea, I record you. If U have nothing that U don't want people to see there is no reason to be upset Smile And as it seems, its not only I who don't like that U uses no-clip all the time. If you could use Ur VIP properly this discussion would never be, and I would never even consider to recording you.

The problem is not that I don't no-clip to infect people, the problem is that you do it. I cant see how it would make you use no-clip less if I also used it. And I don't know what Ur talking about with "the same boat".. I cant see how. I don't want to infect others with no-clip, and I will never do.
We do have the same powers on the server, but the difference is that I think about regular players so they have a good time on the server and continue playing here. You do the opposite when you infects them with no-clip. New players are just leaving the server. Others complaining and calls you a nub and VIP abuser. That's not good for anyone..

/ Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Relaxx The Don wrote:We do have the same powers on the server, but the difference is that I think about regular players so they have a good time on the server and continue playing here. You do the opposite when you infects them with no-clip. New players are just leaving the server. Others complaining and calls you a nub and VIP abuser. That's not good for anyone..

/ Relaxx The Don

+Many
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:29 pm

I cant help you if you not a man but a girle.Read all what i was writing againe and think about it more.Omg such a pussy.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 am

xakeridze wrote:I cant help you if you not a man but a girle.Read all what i was writing againe and think about it more.Omg such a pussy.

First off all, its as good as impossible to get what your writing.
Second, pleaase dont call someone pussy for using his/her powers responsible.
If YOU want to enjoy the game, then keep using your vip as you are doing now,
if you want EVERYONE to enjoy the game, use your power responsible.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:37 am

xakeridze wrote:I cant help you if you not a man but a girle.Read all what i was writing againe and think about it more.Omg such a pussy.

Insulting with nonsense is not helping you. Go to school and learn how to have a discussion and to spell correctly so we can have a discussion. It feels like having a discussion with a 10 year old.. seriouly.

/Relaxx The Don

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 am

Aleks tried to kick one guy for the reason "he was annoying", 1 week ago.
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:42 am

when will this -=ALEKS=- be stopped? Arguin10
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:21 pm

haha lol Mr.Mackey Laughing

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Relaxx The Don wrote:haha lol Mr.Mackey Laughing

Wink
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm

Slow down guys, don't let this turn into a flame war otherwise this topic will be locked.

Aleks you need to work on your English big time. It pays to watch your language (not saying bullshit/pussy etc) and speak with respect.

This topic is just another complaint made against one player, I will file it and your opinions will be saved but I suggest this topic is now locked.

Now a message for all of you, in the future if you have problems you should try to resolve these issues in private first and not make a public complaint straight away, and if you can't prove that you have at least tried to contact whoever you have issues with when making a public complaint like this, there is little chance of you being taken seriously since you have not given them a chance. An improved VIP rules section is something for discussion with admins/members who care for the zombie server. Until then keep playing on the server, have fun and I will see you all soon!

Any questions you're welcome to send a pm.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down