neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIP Abuse -=Aleks=-

+5
Smile
DarkNess
Aurelius
xakeridze
Fagnatic
9 posters

Go down

VIP Abuse -=Aleks=- Empty VIP Abuse -=Aleks=-

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:20 am

Name In-Game: -=Aleks=-
Steam ID:
VIP Abuse -=Aleks=- Aleks_10

Proof: VIP Abuse -=Aleks=- Aleks_11

Facts noticed: Often makes unnecessary votekicks and uses No clip alot as zombie to infect humans.

(all the infect on the ss are tnx to the no-clip... the no clip part is just late...)
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

VIP Abuse -=Aleks=- Empty Re: VIP Abuse -=Aleks=-

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 am

Hey hey hey we all playing man on same server whats your problem ? fw123 overplayed ice_attack2 overplayed omg same maps all days and nightes.Its getting borring,realy borring now.Speacialy for last 4 days.All the time same maps.Its so many maps to play and all play same crap.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA make me mad some times.Not even play bsc the map same all day.So use no clip few times.And? Its allowed and i just playing with all.Get kick one lad bsc of abusing me.If you not andestend yet go and read rulse on forum please.So its nothink to blame me bro.Just play. Smile -=Aleks=-

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 am

Sorted ?

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 am

I agree when i was playing zombie he did that do and i got some screenshots here they go:

Here he activated noclip and killed the last survivors
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/aleks.png/

And here he VoteKicked a guy for no reason he werent blocking or anything:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/aleks1.png/

Last edited by Aurelius on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 am

(I hope this doesn't count as spam... if so , just delete and tell me Wink)

I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

Just to answer your question Aleks.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Rules for the Zombie servers.

Post by Ancient on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:30 pm
Hi everyone, I made a simple guide/rulebook for the zombie servers.
These are the rules for the Zombie mod servers. neondragon CS4 & neondragon CS5.
I discussed whit koyumu and he approved them.

Every single rule is whit a warning ofcourse. You get a warning and if you still continue it will lead to the things i mentioned in the rules.

1. No blocking.

Types of blocking :

- Blocking as a human to prevent people to get in a certain area. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking as a zombie to prevent other zombies to get out. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking as a zombie to save a Human friend. [will result in a kick immidiatly]
- Blocking as a human to prevent other humans to get out. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Blocking a door to prevent zombies to get in. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Breaking boxes at the start of the round before zombie spawns. [will result in a slay and/or kick]

2. No harrasing. [For regulars and also members]

Types of Harrasing :

- Flaming. (Fuck you, asshole, retarted, Fucktard Etc) [will result in a kick and/or ban]
- Racism. (Offending people by their looks,religion and origin) [will result in a temporarly ban]
- Offensive sprays. E.G Nazi sprays and other offensive sprays. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

3. No spam.

Types of spam :

- Spamming the chat whit nonsence is not allowed. [will result in a kick]
- Micspam. [will result in a kick]
- Advertising for other servers. [will result in a kick]

4. No abuse of the VIP menu.

Types of abuse : The first incident is a warning! Next time we will take higher measures!

- Kicking/Banning people for personal reasons is not allowed. [will result in a removal of your VIP]
- Full kit as a zombie is not allowed. (For a infection bomb) [will result in a removal of your VIP]

5. No bugging on maps. [Some cases, causing the server to crash]

Types of bugging :

- Boosting out of the map. [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Boosting up zombies to a certain place. E.G Yellow house (zm_fun_world) [will result in a slay and/or kick]
- Other small bugs. [will result in a slay and or kick]

6. Don't irritate members whit spam and/or idiotic things

- Begging for a mapchange. We have RTV for this. [will result in a kick and/or ban]
- Slay/kick/ban XXX. Post a screenshot and/or demo on the Forums. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

7. Pretending to be an Admin/Member and/or Regular.

- Tag faking is forbidden. E.G Putting |nD| or nD* infront nick. [will result in a permanent ban]
- Threaten people whit slays/kicks/bans is forbidden. [will result in a permanent ban]
- Taking a well knowned players nick and behaving bad whit it. [will result in a kick and/or ban]

8. No cheating

- Includes every kind of cheats. E.G Aimbot,Wallhack,No-spread [will result in a permanent ban] ( CS1-CS8 )

9. Rest & small things

- When you spawn as a nemesis/survivor, you can't disconnect and rejoin the server so that someone else gets spawned as a another nemesis/survivor. For zombie it's allowed.
- M6 is not allowed. The rules above is the same as using M6.

Thanks for reading it and have a great time on our zombie servers!
PS: If you have any kind of rule that you think it needs to be added, contact me on steam or send me a PM.

// Ancient

Last edited by Ancient on Sun May 16, 2010 5:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
ALL MADE BY HEAD ADMIN AND ANCIENT
So if you got any question just ask tham.i did not brake any of that rules. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And about the kick.He was blocking i was dead and i was spec him for 1 minute.So he was brake the rule and get a kick for that.If you block you get a kick.I made the vote its been done.If i can slay i just slay him.Simple.Bcs VIP menu is restricted i cant slay i have to vote kick.
See you ALL in game and i hope so not on wf123 or ice_attack2 or de_dust2_finel.Its just overplayed.Too much man.See you in game. Very Happy

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:24 pm

I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

The think is the no clip was made for zombie mod and i was spoke about it wis him ages ago and with all admins and neondragon headadmins.Its been made for zombie mod.So you cant go over that man.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:26 pm

xakeridze wrote:I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

The think is the no clip was made for zombie mod and i was spoke about it wis him ages ago and with all admins and neondragon headadmins.Its been made for zombie mod.So you cant go over that man.

Seriously you are from the UK right?
Then why in the name of god can't you type English with a bit of decenty in your spelling or even sentence structure 75% off the time I cant make shit out of what you say!
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:33 pm

xakeridze wrote:I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

Edited so you can understand.
Red-Phoenix wrote:I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

The thing is the no clip was made for zombie mod and i have spoken about it with him(ancient/koy?) ages ago and with all the admins and neondragon himself. It was made for zombie mod. So you cant go over that man.

This is what he tried to say.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 pm

smileftw wrote:

And he answered "No"

Edited so you can understand.
Red-Phoenix wrote:I also asked Koyumu if it is allowed to use No-Clip as Zombie to Infect Humans

And he answered "No"

The thing is the no clip was made for zombie mod and i have spoken about it with him(ancient/koy?) ages ago and with all the admins and neondragon himself. It was made for zombie mod. So you cant go over that man.

This is what he tried to say.
Thanks smileftw

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 pm

DarkNess wrote:

And he answered "No"

Seriously you are from the UK right?
Then why in the name of god can't you type English with a bit of decenty in your spelling or even sentence structure 75% off the time I cant make shit out of what you say!
I am Russian so if you been more on the server you will know about it so dont blame me man i am tride explane us much us i can.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm

hazik666 wrote:
xakeridze wrote:
ALL MADE BY HEAD ADMIN AND ANCIENT
So if you got any question just ask tham.i did not brake any of that rules. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And about the kick.He was blocking i was dead and i was spec him for 1 minute.So he was brake the rule and get a kick for that.If you block you get a kick.I made the vote its been done.If i can slay i just slay him.Simple.Bcs VIP menu is restricted i cant slay i have to vote kick.
See you ALL in game and i hope so not on wf123 or ice_attack2 or de_dust2_finel.Its just overplayed.Too much man.See you in game. Very Happy

1. Ancient is not a head admin, he is a normal admin. He volunterly made thoose rules which admins approved.
2. Yes you did break rules.
3. It doesnt matter if there overplayed players vote them to play not so you can be a twat and end there fun.
4. Your VIP was removed already, So if its removed again you know that will be a ban from servers?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 pm

Sorry to break it to you guys, but he has a point: You can't really remove someones powers when he did not agree to the given rules when buying VIP.
The rules don't say anything about not being allowed to use noclip as zombie. If it is not allowed, the rules need to be updated and Aleks needs to be enlightened about the update, until then we don't have the right to remove any powers or accuse anyone of abusing their powers.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks Marksel see you in game. Very Happy

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Marksel wrote:Sorry to break it to you guys, but he has a point: You can't really remove someones powers when he did not agree to the given rules when buying VIP.
The rules don't say anything about not being allowed to use noclip as zombie. If it is not allowed, the rules need to be updated and Aleks needs to be enlightened about the update, until then we don't have the right to remove any powers or accuse anyone of abusing their powers.

nevertheless you can allways use your common sence and try to play fair, not being a lame and a bitch fucking up other people game
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:09 am

pn so no point to buy VIP than.You pay for server by your self ?
You slay so much peaple with out reason and you telling me that i am fucking up other playeer game.Its my game us well.So i got rightes to use my power.

xakeridze

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:48 am

pn wrote:
nevertheless you can allways use your common sence and try to play fair, not being a lame and a bitch fucking up other people game

That is true, I'm saying saying that what Aleks is doing is right, I'm just saying the admin team should get their asses moving and adjust those rules and enlighten aleks so we can finally put this ' zomfg he no-clip abused ' behind us..

@ Aleks last comment: your comment about slaying for no reason...? Not very appropriate now is it? Watch what you are saying, and don't say shit you don't know anything about.

One more question though Aleks:
You buy VIP for fun right?
Do you find being shouted at, being reported, being hated, just because you continuously use no-clip to infect fun? Wouldn't you prefer being respected? Being treated in a friendly way? I sure would...
It's not against the rules to do it, so you can do it if you want, but PLEASE, think about your fellow players when you do it. If you do it and half the server starts ranting at you.. just don't do it again on short notice to keep the game fun for the rest, because quite frankly, the no-clip really screws over zombie gameplay..
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:45 am

Closed untill decision. (Looks at QS)

And for gods sake Aleks, I still can't believe your from england..

Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content