neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non VIP abuse -=Aleks=--=UK=-

+3
Hanyuu
Arnold Schwarzenegger
xakeridze
7 posters

Go down

Non VIP abuse -=Aleks=--=UK=- Empty Non VIP abuse -=Aleks=--=UK=-

Post by xakeridze Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:59 pm

VIP = Very Important Person
That means when you buy VIP you can use all its powers that is given to you. When then the priviledge is paid for, its in stone by the owner of the server. I only use my VIP when its needed, NoClip is entitled to me because is was paid for, if it couldn't be there, then it cant be used. The man Neon is providing us with a fantastic server which we all love to play, and thats the thing about playing on this game, its all about fun, and thats what I am doing. Its not fair holding back what I am allowed to do, Its like buying a car and not driving it! And, I wish alot of support from ND members on nights and days on zombie server days to support and help VIP's.
Thanks

-=Aleks=--=UK=-

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Non VIP abuse -=Aleks=--=UK=- Empty Re: Non VIP abuse -=Aleks=--=UK=-

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

xakeridze wrote:VIP = Very Important Person
That means when you buy VIP you can use all its powers that is given to you. When then the priviledge is paid for, its in stone by the owner of the server. I only use my VIP when its needed, NoClip is entitled to me because is was paid for, if it couldn't be there, then it cant be used. The man Neon is providing us with a fantastic server which we all love to play, and thats the thing about playing on this game, its all about fun, and thats what I am doing. Its not fair holding back what I am allowed to do, Its like buying a car and not driving it! And, I wish alot of support from ND members on nights and days on zombie server days to support and help VIP's.
Thanks

-=Aleks=--=UK=-

As long as you dont 'rape' the gameplay Smile Imo VIP's can do whatever they want except abusing ofc ^^.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by xakeridze Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 pm

hahahaha man its a good point! we all here to help our man to keep his server running, we have to get as many peaple geting VIP.As we can.

xakeridze

Male Number of posts : 61
Birthday : 1481-05-07
Registration date : 2010-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Relaxx The Don Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:39 am

Fun for you, not fun for the others. Drive the car and respect the others on the road, treat others as you want to be treated? I have also VIP and I have never infected anyone with no-clip. I bought it to have fun, and to support the server. Cant see what's fun to no-clip and make people angry.. I cant see how it's supporting the server when players leave because no-clippers destroys for them.

Looking forward to play when more nubs has VIP and no-clips all the time. Cant wait. ITS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! We can name the server "Star wars zombie mod" Very Happy:D Come on, all buy VIP and use no-clip all the time please!

I just wonder why it's not allowed to no-clip at the Base Builder server? Or on the speedrun server? Maybe the rules on those servers need to be changed so you can no-clip on them to. Should not the nubs be able to use what they pay for on those servers to? Or is it, that on those servers it's counts as unfair to no-clip to infect or go trough walls to the finish button? What's the difference between using it on those servers and the zombie server? I don't understand how the admins and members think about this..

/ Relaxx The No-Clip-Nub-Hater

Relaxx The Don
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 47
Birthday : 1987-09-02
Job/hobbies : Counter-Strike ^__^
Registration date : 2010-04-11

http://relaxx.nu

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:52 am

No clippers don't destroy them Luna lena kicked as at Mark the other day he used no clip to infect her and after all she killd mark so.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 am

Thanks

-=Aleks=--=UK=-

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean you can use votekick and votebann for whatever reason you can think of, they need to be justifyable.

You can buy a car that can go 200mph, but you can't drive a car at 200mph on any road. Use the car at the appropriate speed, or you'll get busted.
VIP works thesame.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 am

Marksel wrote:
Thanks

-=Aleks=--=UK=-

Perhaps, but that doesn't mean you can use votekick and votebann for whatever reason you can think of, they need to be justifyable.

You can buy a car that can go 200mph, but you can't drive a car at 200mph on any road. Use the car at the appropriate speed, or you'll get busted.
VIP works thesame.

Yes u can drive the car in Germany... U can drive as fast u want on the highways there
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am

Sps wrote:

VIP works thesame.

Yes u can drive the car in Germany... U can drive as fast u want on the highways there[/quote]

Reread plox, any road meaning every road.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content