neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching after a rule...

+5
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Hanyuu
nase
hazik666
Florent
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Searching after a rule... Empty Searching after a rule...

Post by Florent Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Yo people.
Now I maybe start talk about this subject for the 441:st time again.
Before I start explain that thing, I hope that somebody here, could post me a rule of nD (if they got it) that all people are judged same by the rules of nD or something like that. Or maybe I think its an important thing to do ?

I think, this would change very big things here, even if im not member admin or anything, I would suggest that maybe some admin could answer my questions.
It would be good if neonDragon could add a rule like says: We dont judge people by their nationality, belief, race or opinions, but judge them by what they do wrong on our servers. AND of course FOLLOW that rule. Rules are not for getting broken, even if I sometimes kidding that rules are to get broken. Maybe do stupid things on my freetime (dont think that I murd people now), but this is more seriously things.

As I´ve said earlier, my favourite subject is History, I often read history on my freetime too. I often compare how we humans have developed with mentality, with our ways of thinking, and maybe laugh at how they fough on 1800-century all standing on a line without taking cover and shooting to each other. Instead of covering them selves like we do in wars now etc.
Its really fun to compare how sick we were and are now. We are still idiots, but maybe something better than the past...

- One thing that I have realized , a strange thing I see, this is our mentality, we are used to this, is to judge people by their past. This is natural thing that even science has confirmed, but not to all...
We humans are used to judge often people by history. Thats maybe a good thing, but not everytime...

We take an example:
Peter (random name) got an accident for 2 years ago, he have one eye only. Then people trys to be humble to him, cause of your past, true? It will automaticly make a person more nice.
Then even if Peter calles ur mum for b*itch or something very insulting, other people still are against u because Peter has got something bad, its not nice to be strict to him. He dont got something that all people got.

So, what I want to say, is that it would be good to know that, its now time, not past that we should judge people. I know that there are some people who got bad history behind themselves, than other people. Some people have been haunted, some have been killed, some have been treated bad, some have been poor etc etc. But the important thing is to look today and not do the same mistake. Humans are crazy, so is it but still we live today, forgett the past, only learn from its mistakes. AND not spoil cause of their past.

I dont want to interprut (spelling?) but It feels here that some X people (not persons) got like more "rights" or they voice is more higher to admins than other, so maybe admins takes their problems more seriously. maybe cause of their opinions or their beliefs.

I dont want to name anything.
But here is one thing for example:
Im from Europe, one guy says to me, fuck you.
He is maybe arabic, asian or outside Europe. He get hard punish.
When I say fuck you to him, I get not so hard punish like he got. Maybe cause admins are on my side?

(Dont missunderstand, I dont accuse admins for special treatments)

But I cant take more examples.
I dont know if you know where my point is, but we humans use a little bit from the past to judge a person. When I judge a person if he is a good friend or anything, I dont care what he have got thru. I judge him same thing as my black friend, or my chirstiany friend, or my asian friend etc etc.
Even if now black people got hard history behind (no offence to them, a proof that im not racist is that one of my closest friends are black)

It feels like that, what does it feel to you ?

I thought its just something amazing with our humans, with some things we do, and never think much about, because we are adapt to our ambient to do some things that we dont really think about.

Omg now I jumped from nD rules to something else xD

Take care!

Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Searching after a rule... Empty Re: Searching after a rule...

Post by hazik666 Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Mackey please dont spam with ++++

Now i know what your saying Florent, And i believe you on it. But for example if someone said your wrong at something and you said you werent you get into a huge arguement ofcourse you will harras them and you may not ever like them again could be a possibility.. But judging people by race/religion is done often mainly because other races/religions have different views on things in life. But we have to agree thats life. And i really dont think a rule could be created for this because it would just go on and on....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:18 am

Yes other way, you are right.
But maybe we should leave this habit to judge people in that way, even if its hard.

Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 am

It's part of the human race and it is in everyone, also in you and me and it doesn't matter how hard we try to forget the borders between our religions, races and other stuff, nothing will really change. Even because people have other opinions there are the many different cultures and religions and they won't run over to a side where everyone likes everyone, this is not possible because everyone has his own mind and will still keep judging about other people who aren't used to the same religion for example. It's part of the life and you can't come along with everybody because u will always meet someone who doesn't share your opinion about a certain point so everyone has to get used to this situation and should stop dreaming in a world where everyone likes everyone, the human race didn't memorably change in the past and it won't in the future.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:02 am

Although I understand what you are trying to say, I am sorry to disappoint you but there wont come a day where everyone would just not judge everyone based on their physical traits.

Some people's ego wont allow it while others like the advantage they get at the expense of others and as Nase pointed out, it is part of human's nature to do so.

The only reason why people judge by race and various other things is because it is the most easy to differentiate themselves and the other group. As history has shown, there will always be some kind of conflict experienced in some part of the world. Sure, as people are becoming more open to experience and obtaining knowledge about particular cultures, they would not be as susceptible to falling victim to ethnocentrism. However, there will definitely be a group of individuals who would not accept it.

Living in America for most of my life, I can say I have seen all types of racism here. Rather than being racist, I think everyone has a little prejudice in them.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:13 am

nase wrote:It's part of the human race and it is in everyone, also in you and me and it doesn't matter how hard we try to forget the borders between our religions, races and other stuff, nothing will really change. Even because people have other opinions there are the many different cultures and religions and they won't run over to a side where everyone likes everyone, this is not possible because everyone has his own mind and will still keep judging about other people who aren't used to the same religion for example. It's part of the life and you can't come along with everybody because u will always meet someone who doesn't share your opinion about a certain point so everyone has to get used to this situation and should stop dreaming in a world where everyone likes everyone, the human race didn't memorably change in the past and it won't in the future.

Please do not compare us muslims with others. In Islam there is no racism or hatred or jealousy against others. Everyone is equal.. Its our deeds/sins that are different.

Racism is something made by the west
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:
nase wrote:It's part of the human race and it is in everyone, also in you and me and it doesn't matter how hard we try to forget the borders between our religions, races and other stuff, nothing will really change. Even because people have other opinions there are the many different cultures and religions and they won't run over to a side where everyone likes everyone, this is not possible because everyone has his own mind and will still keep judging about other people who aren't used to the same religion for example. It's part of the life and you can't come along with everybody because u will always meet someone who doesn't share your opinion about a certain point so everyone has to get used to this situation and should stop dreaming in a world where everyone likes everyone, the human race didn't memorably change in the past and it won't in the future.

Please do not compare us muslims with others. In Islam there is no racism or hatred or jealousy against others. Everyone is equal.. Its our deeds/sins that are different.

Mackey your saying stupid things now.

'Please do not [...] Everyone is equal;

So why can't we compare muslims but we can compare others while everyone is equal? Not everyone is equal.. It's bullshit the difference between people makes life, A white man isn't the same as a black man; that doesn't say that one is better then the other. And if there's no jealousy under muslims, why are most of the woman dressed with head doekjes if no one gets jealous. Ok, maybe so mans won't fantasy about it.

Racism isn't made by the west, racism is a little bit in every human. [ Some people just abuse it to get lost of their frustrations on a bad way ]

We had some lessons about it in biolog class, it's the nature's system that you get offended earlier by someone who looks different than you, nothing to do with 'made by the west'; thats complete bullshit
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 am

KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

So why can't we compare muslims but we can compare others while everyone is equal? Not everyone is equal.. It's bullshit the difference between people makes life, A white man isn't the same as a black man; that doesn't say that one is better then the other. And if there's no jealousy under muslims, why are most of the woman dressed with head doekjes if no one gets jealous. Ok, maybe so mans won't fantasy about it.

Racism isn't made by the west, racism is a little bit in every human. [ Some people just abuse it to get lost of their frustrations on a bad way ]

We had some lessons about it in biolog class, it's the nature's system that you get offended earlier by someone who looks different than you, nothing to do with 'made by the west'; thats complete bullshit

Of topic:

So ur religious womans arent dressed with headcover? What does that annoy you? 3m2 material and suddenly whole Europe raise and making chaos for that?

Well I bet u are Christiany:
Lets see this picutre
Searching after a rule... 27980_10

We dont judge people by their looking, we judge them by their deeds.

So, because u dont follow your holy books that tells u to dress in that way picture is, isnt the muslims fault that their follow their books right?
I think we all got a muslim around us, I got them everywhere. Do as I did, ask a woman. Dont ask me, dont ask a muslim man, dont ask anyone, just do like I did when I was thinking in that way u are. I went to her and asked here, does this u have above ur head disturb u or feels like u are insulted?
I´ve asked totally 3 persons unkown womens, they all answered almost same: This is making me more proud, and my husband loves me more.

Yes, keep ur wifes beauty for ur self, enjoy it urself, dont let other see and wish to have her on bed, the other one said.

I dont know what to say. I like the way some muslims thinks...

Sorry , we dont discuss this more please.

Back to topic:
Nase, I think if we want, we maybe can change a little bit on that. Never think that its over, always do the best.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 am

Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Of topic:

So ur religious womans arent dressed with headcover? What does that annoy you? 3m2 material and suddenly whole Europe raise and making chaos for that?

Lets see this picutre

So, because u dont follow your holy books that tells u to dress in that way picture is, isnt the muslims fault that their follow their books right?
I think we all got a muslim around us, I got them everywhere. Do as I did, ask a woman. Dont ask me, dont ask a muslim man, dont ask anyone, just do like I did when I was thinking in that way u are. I went to her and asked here, does this u have above ur head disturb u or feels like u are insulted?
I´ve asked totally 3 persons unkown womens, they all answered almost same: This is making me more proud, and my husband loves me more.

Yes, keep ur wifes beauty for ur self, enjoy it urself, dont let other see and wish to have her on bed, the other one said.

Back to topic:
Nase, I think if we want, we maybe can change a little bit on that. Never think that its over, always do the best.

ROFL. Your making a topic about this kind of things and you call me a christian without knowing me? Kind of hypocrit.

I don't like any religion, and I don't like the clothes either. And yes I got muslims around me, and some are very nice indeed but some are asses, but you got that everywhere.

"We dont judge people by their looking, we judge them by their deeds."

It's sad to say but people judge other people on their looking, its nature
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:53 am

KoD wrote:
Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Of topic:

Lets see this picutre

Back to topic:

ROFL. Your making a topic about this kind of things and you call me a christian without knowing me? Kind of hypocrit.

I don't like any religion, and I don't like the clothes either. And yes I got muslims around me, and some are very nice indeed but some are asses, but you got that everywhere.

Sorry Kod then! I said "I bet" that means im not 100 % sure. U see, u wasnt chirstian.

I feel sad and shocked that u dont judge people by their looking... So all girls who looks sexy and maybe boys who look to be nice, you like them, even if they are murders/ robbers etc etc? Then its something wrong with ur education (not accusing ur parents) to not now how to judge people...
I didnt like what u said, but well I respect ur opinion.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Of topic:

Lets see this picutre

Back to topic:

Sorry Kod then! I said "I bet" that means im not 100 % sure. U see, u wasnt chirstian.

I feel sad and shocked that u dont judge people by their looking... So all girls who looks sexy and maybe boys who look to be nice, you like them, even if they are murders/ robbers etc etc? Then its something wrong with ur education (not accusing ur parents) to not now how to judge people...
I didnt like what u said, but well I respect ur opinion.

The last thing is just stupid. Lets take an example.
There has been a burglary at somebodys house.
Two suspects-
One woman looks like a "god's child"
The other one is a male looking like he has been to prison before
Dont tell me you wouldnt judge the man as the burglar.
This is how the world works.

About the education, he never said HE judge people by their lookings.
But as KoD say, most people do judge by how they look.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:22 pm

KoD wrote:
Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Of topic:

Lets see this picutre

Back to topic:

A muslim women wears a headscarf because she wants too, if she doesnt then its her own decision.

Quote : A white man isn't the same as a black man

That is why slavery got overused by western countries
That is why over millions have died because of ethnic white cleansing. Imo there should be a coloured army force that should bomb any country who tries to 'cleanse' people
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

KoD wrote:
Florent wrote:
KoD wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

Of topic:

Lets see this picutre

Back to topic:

Maybe it is your nature, not ours
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:58 pm

May I ask why this topic was made in the first place?
I don't think anyone on nD is discriminating anyone or anything at all by religion or race or whatever..

I'm sorry to say this Florent, but every time it gets somewhat peaceful and quiet, you have to bring up one of these sensitive topics again and cause some drama.. or atleast that is what it looks like.

Let the peace and quiet stay and enjoy it, instead of pointing out every single minor flaw you see. Perfection does not excist, you can strive for it, but you will never reach it.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:59 pm

What is religion?

*Troll Troll*
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Smile:
I swear by God, I would not suspect anyone of those two u describes until im 100 % sure. Of course you looking can change in what kind of life u are. If u are a robber u will look something different. But never judge what u see, u must look whats in their hearts.

Marksel:
Im so sorry man, that wasnt the point to open this discussion, but other way, why not share opinions to each other? I mean, we are not fighting, we are talking as people which is good, because out there there is people who want to discuss by fighting, so instead of being mad, you should be happy that we dont call each others idiots and other things, we talk like humans ?
But I wont open, so all lets get back to topic.
Sorry again if it destroyed for you
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Marksel wrote:May I ask why this topic was made in the first place?
I don't think anyone on nD is discriminating anyone or anything at all by religion or race or whatever..

I'm sorry to say this Florent, but every time it gets somewhat peaceful and quiet, you have to bring up one of these sensitive topics again and cause some drama.. or atleast that is what it looks like.

Let the peace and quiet stay and enjoy it, instead of pointing out every single minor flaw you see. Perfection does not excist, you can strive for it, but you will never reach it.

Says the one who told me to go back where I came from and that my people are like musquitos living from social welfare..

damn hypocrite
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Don't be so goddamn blind, I wish it was different but IT IS NOT!
People fucking look at how you are, how you are dressed, what your color is. It's sad but most of the people do!

Do you think I get a proper job if I come in a interview with my normal clothes on? With the clothes I like to wear most? With bandshirtds, white army pants or baggy overseaz clothes? Hell fucking no! I have to wear nice shirt to make a good first impression. Do you think I can just place a tattoo on my forehead, just because I like it? no!

And do you know what it is? Social acception. In my opinion wearing something on your head like nuns or muslims do is ugly, but because its accepted people don't mind. Things like tattoo's isn't quite accepted yet.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it when people judge me on the way someone looks, but that's life, that's nature. And mackey don't come with your bullcrap 'muslims don't do that' because they DO! IT IS in nature, stop being so blind of a book and see the freaking facts! We reject people faster when it's something outside our culture. Who's the hypcrite now? 'maybe its in your nature but now ours' Wasn't everyone equal?

lol,...

Now, lets talk about flowers again

Edit: reminds me of a dutch comedian, i'll translate it;

"I was in a disco lately, and I saw this girl... And I tought. WOW! WOOOW!!!! SHE GOT A NICE INNER!!!"
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:

Says the one who told me to go back where I came from and that my people are like musquitos living from social welfare..

damn hypocrite

Make up some more shit I didn't say please.
You say you are so religious and all that shit, you respect everyone, blablabla, yet you lie about something I said which I quite clearly didn't. I still have our entire chat documented in screenshots and quite frankly, it's not in there.

Lieing is not very respectful
Not being respectful is against your religion.

Who's the hypocrit now?
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:23 pm

Marksel wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

damn hypocrite

Make up some more shit I didn't say please.
You say you are so religious and all that shit, you respect everyone, blablabla, yet you lie about something I said which I quite clearly didn't. I still have our entire chat documented in screenshots and quite frankly, it's not in there.

Lieing is not very respectful
Not being respectful is against your religion.

Who's the hypocrit now?

Then show the damn unedited pictures, even the admins witnessed this shit.. Damn racist liar
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm

and you know what the worse thing is? That some guys try to provoke us and say WE are racists!

Don't worry, it happens everywhere!

And yes, the white man carries alot of guilt, but our generation doesn't? And now people are provoking that on us
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:
Then show the damn unedited pictures, even the admins witnessed this shit.. Damn racist liar

How can I proof I did not say it, when if I didn't say it, it can't be shown?
How about you proof I did, because I didn't Smile

Good luck with that, we'll speak when u got urself the proof that I said that. Until then stfu with your false accusations.

I can actually quite clearly say that YOU are a racist yourself, you've repeatively said that Muslims are worth more than anyone else, I would call that putting one over another if you ask me.

Anyway, gtfo and go make your own community so you can fail at it. kkthxbai.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm

KoD wrote:and you know what the worse thing is? That some guys try to provoke us and say WE are racists!

Don't worry, it happens everywhere!

And yes, the white man carries alot of guilt, but our generation doesn't? And now people are provoking that on us

KoD im not trying to attack you you dont have anything to do with this. I know you are a nice guy who isnt racist dont think wrong of what I have said Wink your nice and a g0th1c sadly ^^

Last edited by Mr.Mackey on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Marksel wrote:
Mr.Mackey wrote:

How can I proof I did not say it, when if I didn't say it, it can't be shown?
How about you proof I did, because I didn't Smile

Good luck with that, we'll speak when u got urself the proof that I said that. Until then stfu with your false accusations.

I can actually quite clearly say that YOU are a racist yourself, you've repeatively said that Muslims are worth more than anyone else, I would call that putting one over another if you ask me.

Anyway, gtfo and go make your own community so you can fail at it. kkthxbai.

No one is better then anyone.. Admins are my proof and yeah keep crying because you cant take it that I have something you worthless piece of shit.. keyboardwarriors only talk big behind their computers
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Mr.Mackey wrote:

KoD im not trying to attack you you dont have anything to do with this. I know you are a nice guy who isnt racist dont think wrong of what I have said Wink your nice and a g0th1c sadly ^^

And you dare to talk that you do not judge people?
You base him being gothic on what music he listens to...

As for the harassment aswell as spreading lies towards me: I'm not going to let you drag me down that path again, and I requested a forumbann against you.
Refrain from lieing about me, and especially from harassing people on these forums.

Last edited by Marksel on Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next