neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A change of the 0:00 rule?

+2
bossbrooss
oempaloempa
6 posters

Go down

A change of the 0:00 rule? Empty A change of the 0:00 rule?

Post by oempaloempa Wed May 05, 2010 7:22 pm

So i noticed that on a freeday the cts are basicly just camping the gunroom. Most of the time with the entire team to get to the point when the timer hits 0:00. Then they have to go out of ct area. Most of the time when that happens the cts get rushed in a very short period. Or they play some random game with the last 2-4 ts. But isn't jailbreak all about commanding, giving orders, having chances to riot and play fun games? Why stand still and mic spam a bit for 5 minutes? There is just no point in this. So i request a change of rules to maybe decrease the ct area camping time from 0:00 to about 2:00. Ofcourse you can still go back in to either heal or change guns or something but do not camp it. It doesn't have to be an exact change from 0:00 to 2:00 but i would just love it if there wouldn't be so much ct area camping. It's just a suggestion so if you don't like it it's fine by me, but maybe someone can bring something like this up in a meeting. This could be a very bad idea since i am almost always a ct, maybe the ts will hate this idea, i don't know to be honest with you. just give your opinions please Smile
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

A change of the 0:00 rule? Empty Re: A change of the 0:00 rule?

Post by bossbrooss Thu May 06, 2010 2:04 am

i think its good like right now cuz if cts would get out at 2:00 there always would be allot of Ts and they would rush than for gunns....
if the cts would play minigames whith the terrorists ith would be more funn
Example 1 T asks for a gunn toss so the ct does ith the loser will die ct will return ct are .
bossbrooss
bossbrooss

Number of posts : 35
Birthday : 1996-10-13
Registration date : 2010-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

If CT's dont camp and were all outisde on a freeday. Then all T's would go in the gunroom get guns and kill them with it or either knife them. The Freeday would be over in like 1 minute then. The rules doesn't have to be changed imo, because when the timer hits 0:00, more then the half of the T's are dead and the CT's can get out.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu May 06, 2010 8:27 am

SultaN wrote:If CT's dont camp and were all outisde on a freeday. Then all T's would go in the gunroom get guns and kill us with it or either knife us. The Freeday would be over in like 1 minute then. The rules doesn't have to be changed imo, because when the timer hits 0:00, more then the half of the T's are dead and the CT's can get out.

May I ask then, do you like doing nothing in 5 min?
Or would you prefer some "fun" hiding running away from T's for 1-2min?

Id say suggestion 2, i never camp gunroom unless someone open before i get the chance to get out,
its just pointless and boring, Id like a 1 minute in gunroom rule, but thats my opinion.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Thu May 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Its not cts job to make it easyer for the ts, the terrorists should riot. nowadays terrorist doenst riot
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu May 06, 2010 12:55 pm

pn wrote:Its not cts job to make it easyer for the ts, the terrorists should riot. nowadays terrorist doenst riot

yes cuz nowadays people intend to stay as far inside gunroom
but still get a good look over the gunroom door,
so they can kill anyone who is 1 centimeter inside the door..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Thu May 06, 2010 1:12 pm

pn wrote:Its not cts job to make it easyer for the ts, the terrorists should riot. nowadays terrorist doenst riot
Freedays which takes very much time usually happens because most of the Terrorists did riot. But they all got killed by the CT (who were most likely camping in CT Area, Gunroom and such places). The few remaining Terrorists can either not kill any CT before they get killed, or if they kill a CT they will instantly get killed by other CTs who are near. Under these conditions, most people won't try to attack a CT.
Decreasing the time CT can camp inside weapon rooms, might only help in some maps. In other maps, CT can just empty all guns/throw them to an unreachable place and camp somewhere else in the map where Terrorists can not kill them easily.
Do you mean this rule change only for freedays, or in general? Remember: The rule is combined with no vent-camping. So you would change both. However, i don't see a problem at this. I recently also was thinking about this. It can indeed help to end some rounds faster.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Thu May 06, 2010 2:10 pm

I would say only for freedays because in general no one is camping the gunroom on cage days or stuff.. but on the other hand, no one is camping the gunroom anyways so why not also change it to 2:00 on all days?
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down