neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the rule about terrorist with guns?

+5
Mati
paul_boy15
KoD
The Hater
kwaakt
9 posters

Go down

What is the rule about terrorist with guns? Empty What is the rule about terrorist with guns?

Post by kwaakt Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 am

This morning I had a discussion with Hater about when its a freekill when a terrorist had a gun.

The situation was: I was a ct and found hater walking with a gun. At the moment he sees me he dropped it. I killed him for having a gun. And then he slayed me for freekilling. I discussed with him that it wasnt a freekill. And then he transferred me to the Terrorists with the reason: You dont know anything about rules and shouldnt be a ct. He told me to look at the forum and watch the rules.
I did but I cant find any rules about that.
In my opinion it wasnt a freekill cause he could shot me or other cts with the gun. And as far as I know terrorist arent allowed with guns. Even if they drop it it is the cts desides to kill or not to kill him. (he could have shot a ct before with it.)

What is the rule about it?

Last edited by kwaakt on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

What is the rule about terrorist with guns? Empty Re: What is the rule about terrorist with guns?

Post by The Hater Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:49 am

First of all, I picked the gun on czone(mp5) next to the hockey field, climbed the ladder and dropped it, after dropping you instantly killed me, I did not do any harm to a CT, and I instantly dropped it, you killed me and you cannot kill a T if he instantly drops the gun and he hasnt done any harm with it.

After several minutes you repeated my name many times and continued arguing, I teamswitched you because you cannot kill a T who drops the gun instantly and hasnt done anything with it.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

What is the rule about terrorist with guns? Empty Re: What is the rule about terrorist with guns?

Post by KoD Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:46 am

The hater...

It wasn't a fk since he saw you having a gun. If he didn't see you dropped it it was just an accidently freekill.
well, actually I dont even think its a freekill. You picked the gun on purpose. you weren't gunfed and didn't walk accidently over it since you carried a time with you.
I'm getting killed so many times when I get gunfed.

Just chillout and understand the situation. your not a member to switch everyone around imo.
its hard getting killed but dude
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:57 am

wow Kod o.o
He killed me after dropping the gun.. he can't kill me for that, I switched cuz he continued arguing with me about it.
Ps: gonna wait for mati's answer
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 am

like u said before , u picked up from the hockey then u went up on ladder , spent too much time to do that so u just dropped it because u was scared...u didnt drop it in 2 sec after u picked it...u walked,climbed and when u saw him u dropped it ...he has right to kill u for that

and i dont get it ; u switch everyone just because he is arguing? ppl do mistakes change him if he does something really bad or he does it repetetly
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:53 am

The Hater wrote:wow Kod o.o
He killed me after dropping the gun.. he can't kill me for that, I switched cuz he continued arguing with me about it.
Ps: gonna wait for mati's answer

it was not offence btw Smile.

and I dont think you can switch for arguing, only for bad commanding (:.
well I don't really know but I think you can kill him for it
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:22 am

Well maybe my switch was abit too much, but he kept spamming my name in the chat and arguing about the slay.. the slay was 100% deserved since he couldn't kill me after dropping the gun, the switch might have been abit much so I apologize for it.
Still waiting for Mati's answer.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 am

I also think that if somebody already dropped his weapon, and the CT didn't see that he attacked with it, he can't kill him. Killing a terrorist while he's carrying a weapon, or killing him at the same moment as he drops it, is correct, but killing someone who carried a weapon some seconds or even longer ago, and didn't use it, shouldn't be allowed.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:40 am

Your gun hater...why you walked with it. its not like its accesory..
Think its not that, i think when you saw an ct you would shoot him if he,
Was turning the other way or something else...

My opinion:

Not freekill at all,
He wanted to kill an ct for sure..otherwise he would not walk with it.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Necro Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 am

I agree with Mati and Faatzor.
The CT is allowed to kill the T who carries a weapon without any kind of warning, but he can't kill someone when dropped the gun few seconds ago.
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:31 am

If the terrorist picks up a gun and tries to shoot a ct kill him
But if he picks up by accident (e.g. Hidden under a body) warn him to drop with about 1 second if not kill
But if he damages someone with it kill him
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Eazy Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:58 pm

It is a really good question
What I usually do if a terrorist has a gun or seen him with one,
I give him a warning, both with my gun and my microphone,

but hey all make mistakes and it is something that is part of the game Very Happy
Eazy
Eazy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 116
Birthday : 1991-09-24
Registration date : 2010-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:43 pm

in jail_czone..

I always camp in the tower outside and look if there is anyone with gun..i cant wait for them to drop, i kill them with awp
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down