neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read

+16
Necro
Spx.
Fivz^
Chillz
pn
Mizurri
Koyumu
Hanyuu
The Hater
Linux
Lamk0^
iNSOMNIA
nase
hazik666
DarkNess
paul_boy15
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read Empty 2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read

Post by paul_boy15 Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 am

Before people start reading application I just want to say I copied my last application so you guys can tell your opinion since I THINK KOYUMU's reasons for declining my other are unfair.

Because :

1) If I said a map sucks I think its unfair to decline for that because its just a map opinion and I think lot of people hate that map.
2) Regarding Kami's screenshots : hot potato was allowed when I did that and I didnt even freenade...I just keeped a HE in hand and said in mic : T's dont try to kill me or HE falls and you guys explode...and thats what happend...it wasnt freenade and i think its unfair to decide to decline only for those reasons now that I play good and report cheaters and im good boy dont think I deserv this...if u dont believe me im good boy i want members opinion plz...Sorry for reposting its not spam , just wanted to clear these things out , hope I got a chance. Bye

Here is my last application dont read it if you readed it before.

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:26478927 0 00:32 92 0

- Nickname : P@ulo

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :

I started playing CS nearly 5 years ago and I have been admin on a lot of steam/non-steam servers. I am not admin anymore on a server because i auto-kicked myself from the team to dedicate more time to nD servers.
I know the Amx Mod well enough I think. Been playing jail for short time 4-5 months but i know all the rules and tricks so its hard to see me freekill or do wrong things anymore...

- Average amount of time on our servers per day :

Hmm...At least 3-4 hours a day without spare time. With spare time nearly all day because jail mod is seriously addictive and i'm not admin anymore on other server.

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?

Started playing on nD servers 4-5 months ago but im seriously addicted to jail, like said before.

- Something about my self:

Hello. My name is Paul Minzariu , I am 15 years old (nearly 16 ) , I am a student and I live in Italy but I am Romanian. I was born in Timisoara , a really big city in the west of Romania and in my opinion the unique city that owns the capital : Bucarest. ...Like you guys know now I live in Italy in a very small town called Massa , it has only 60.000 people living in it but it is beautiful to see because it is located in the Nort-West of Tuscany on the coast of the sea - my house is at 200 meters from the beach. I like sports very much , all kind of them , especially soccer & tennis. My favorite soccer club team is FCBarcelona and my favorite national team is Brazil , by the way my favorite player is the god of soccer aka Lionel Messi & my favorite tennis player is Rafa Nadal. I used to play soccer but in January 2009 I suffered a really serious injury at the knee that makes me stop playing 1 year and a half because I need to grow up 1 year so I can be operated , then wait 6 months for recovery and teraphy so i'm suppose to start playing again in september 2010 . Things I like to do : play videogames ( CS 1.6 , FIFA and other nice games ) and eat ice-cream - pizza and hang out with friends. Things I dont like : Real Madrid CF , Cristiano Ronaldo , losing in CS , not usefull TV shows , travelling...I would really like to visit other countrys and continents but I dont like travelling because its soo booooring - I visited only other romanian citys , Germany & Italy where I am at the moment. I can speak 3-4 languages : English , Romanian , Italian. Other things : I like to very much to play as CT on the jail server , as you all know the first time its hard because you need to learn the rules and the tricks but I think people like me when I command , maybe they probably dont because they all die with my tricks...ehehe. Thinks its all.
P.S. - I know I have less chances of beeying accepted after all the mess I did before with the insults but i'm really sorry and hope you all forgive me for my childish behaviour .

- Why do I want to join nD team?

- I love this community its full of nice people.
- These servers made me have a lot of friends since i was very new to steam when I started playing on the servers.
- I want to improve the server , keeping it clean of FK's - TK's and other rule breakers that dont want to learn how to play and do bad things just for fun , and make it stay on good level.
- I am active on servers and forums but I dont post so much because I think my opinion isnt needed - at least now if im not member.

If you guys think i'm not ready for member then please give me a chance as trial and see how I behave.

Thank you all for reading ,
Hope in good answers ,
Cheers ,
P@ulo.

Edited by d4z0 We just want your opinions no harrasment or spamming
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Male Number of posts : 1504
Birthday : 1994-01-13
Job/hobbies : pure qst vuoi sape'?!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read Empty Re: 2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read

Post by Gast Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 am

good luck , yes for me .

Gast

Back to top Go down

2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read Empty Re: 2nd try - P@ulo's Application - Read

Post by DarkNess Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

paul_boy15 wrote:lol i was just kidding and i said : "T's dont kill me or u guys die"...i was out 1 meter from gunroom door , when i saw T's follow me i nearly got in gunroom but they jumped on me and stabbed me then died...stupid thing happend 3 months ago gosh! Sad
you guys really dont wanna believe im not that stupid CT anymore Sad

Nah i was just stating some facts.

In my opinion your a good guy.
You got some to learn but i think your up for the job.
Your a good commander and a nice person to chat with.

I would say yes.

Good luck
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Kami i swear you spam another application i will actually go ape shit on you and im not joking about it

Back on topic:

Paulo your a really fun,nice,entertaining guy and you seem up to the job
Also hot potato was allowed back then so you abused your powers kami.....
Then he said neondragon sucks he ment the map and so what if its different map doesnt make a difference?

Youve got my vote

Good Luck
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm

I wish u good luck again Wink

Edit: He's a funny guy who is following every rule on the server, I never saw him breaking any rule/s. He's a good commander and he has fun in doing it. I like to play with him every time, because he's likeable(for me). The only thing u can complain about is his bad mic, it's always rustling and sometimes the transmission is interrupted, but otherwise everything is in order.

Last edited by nase on Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks Smile
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Back to top Go down

Post by iNSOMNIA Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:11 am

"- Why do I want to join nD team?

- I love this community its full of nice people."

It's true, you really love this community. I've never seen you break one single rule and you are always making the best out of the worst! I think you're a superguy and you deserve a nD* Jail membership more than anybody right now. You allways stick to the rules, never loose your temper and commands perfect. I would say YES if i was a nD* Jail member. P@ulo is the right man for the job.

Good luck mate!
iNSOMNIA
iNSOMNIA
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 383
Birthday : 1990-06-29
Job/hobbies : Bartender
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamk0^ Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 am

Good luck, mate Wink
Lamk0^
Lamk0^
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1070
Birthday : 1996-02-14
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:39 am

Thanks Smile
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:20 am

I havent been able to play so much on the jail server, but when i have played with you I have seen that you follow the rules. You are fun to play with when i am online, a temporary YES from me, have to play more with you. I have also noticed many off your posts on ban section, Good Job. Very Happy
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:40 am

I'm not sure if you actually stand out of the crowd but good luck.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 am

Active around night time, would definitely help out during the night shifts.

^ Knows how to get proofs through demos/snapshots. I think he would be a good candidate.
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 am

Thanks again Smile ...

@ Linux

You dont see me so often because i play from 0:00 am to 6:00 morning always...maybe untill 11:00 am like i did yesterday...depends if im tired but im playing much at night
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:54 am

Yes from me
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:14 am

The Hater wrote:I'm not sure if you actually stand out of the crowd but good luck.

Like i said to linux you dont see me out of the crowd because you dont play at night , at night me and insomnia always CT's commanding and letting other people command ( to make them learn ) , and when they do something wrong we always tell them what they done wrong and teaching them how to play because at night its a bloodbath...but last days it wasnt because of me , insomnia and hibari keeped server clear of rule breakers Very Happy
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:30 am

The Hater wrote:I'm not sure if you actually stand out of the crowd but good luck.

He does not, but we need moderators for night..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:08 am

Faatzor wrote:

Actually he does stand out of the crowd.

If u have played with him a few times you would have noticed,
He is most of the time commanding and he does that pretty well, he also try's to help people etc.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:25 am

DarkNess wrote:
Faatzor wrote:

Actually he does stand out of the crowd.

If u have played with him a few times you would have noticed,
He is most of the time commanding and he does that pretty well, he also try's to help people etc.

today playd some games with him, he does good commanding, explains why, and if someone get freekilled,
he says that, but there nothing happends...i dont know if there will be any change if he get member.
i think we will see that, after trial
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome to the nD Team.

Please contact me later on steamfriends for a few things we need to talk about. After that, i will add the powers to you.
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:48 am

Congrats
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:52 am

Gratz
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by paul_boy15 Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:52 am

Paulo = Very Happy

Thanks Smile
paul_boy15
paul_boy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Linux Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 am

Congratulation
Linux
Linux

Number of posts : 494
Birthday : 1993-08-23
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:58 am

Congratulations Smile
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 am

congratulations
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next