neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk and is not only that is a messange for all you guys

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk  and is not only that is a messange for all you guys Empty [Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk and is not only that is a messange for all you guys

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

steam steam_0:1:22044911.
and username: serosters.
hobbies: floorboll i'm athletic guy and like cumputer as musch.
job: i dont haveny i studie in college for lawyer.
Moreover, have taken a lot of shit neon dragon.
I know I have a strike. but what then no one is perfect, so little va fair means and let me be with grace in jail for the hell of you who drag me down in the muck on nd what is it with you, you have no respect for others just for a peck on me need In all this you can not stand the pressure against the group I am bloody proud of myself that has struggled though you have taken me down in the muck so you say, what the hell will I do not care about me anyway I'm proud of myself darn block the medium of va cowardly craps or wish me best of luck
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Male Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-06-04
Job/hobbies : i dont haveny work i studie at the school
Registration date : 2010-05-13

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk  and is not only that is a messange for all you guys Empty Re: [Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk and is not only that is a messange for all you guys

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 pm

and is hurt all i'm a man to put that on your mind i not a animal like you guys as drag my in the shit Crying or Very sad
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Back to top Go down

[Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk  and is not only that is a messange for all you guys Empty Re: [Declined] dont delte it before read or locked that is my application oliwereibk and is not only that is a messange for all you guys

Post by Fagnatic Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm

Be proud of yourself!

Now gtfo
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm

tank you
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:28 pm

Am i the only one noticing that he have been making 4 applications and diffrent steam ids all over? : P TEEHEE, this is kind of fun.. who is this anyway?
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:28 pm

oliwereibk wrote:tank you

wait.. i won't put it to small this time..

Gtfo
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:28 pm

so why can you wish me good luck and accept me for dragen me in to the shit all the time
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 pm

oliwereibk wrote:so why can you wish me good luck and accept me for dragen me in to the shit all the time

good luck..

Gtfo
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 pm

becuse you all locked my applications is a part of my messange you all dragin me in the shit so plz accept me where are fucking people not stupid animals have some selv respect and wish me good luck dude
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Back to top Go down

Post by vDou Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 pm

1st of all.. you cant speak propher english, 2nd.. lying is not good my friend (WHA?) 3rd.. if i ever know who the hell you was, i would judge you, but unfortunetly, i dont.. 4th.. where are you from? your english sucks ass.
vDou
vDou

Male Number of posts : 428
Birthday : 1996-01-05
Job/hobbies : A little tinkcle winkcle
Registration date : 2009-11-14

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm

QuickSilver wrote:Listen dude,

Please stop making applications. You are not going to get member, we don't know anything about you, you are not suitable.
Moreover, judging by your language, I seriously doubt that you are 19 and studying rights.
Don't make any more applications, it won't help.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down