neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[neodragon read pls]

5 posters

Go down

[neodragon read pls] Empty [neodragon read pls]

Post by oneandonlyNEMESIS Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:08 am

hello
i didnt find the perfect sub forum to post this, so ill put it here!!

of course you know what im going to say!! so i dont need to do a exact explanation...

neodragon, you told me today, that lucian have no admin powers.. ok i dont have any reason to not bealive in that, lucian have normal suit and admins have vip suit!!
but with lucian happend things that i never saw with other players!! first thing i thought it was strange, was the fact i need like 5 hits to turn him a zombie!! but ok that happend with other players too (probably have some explanation that i dont know), but yesterday, i was killing him with g3, i would kill him 100% sure, then he stop moving for 5 seconds and then he was ivencible, my shots didnt hit him anymore!!! today, he was at least 1 time survivor and 2 times nemesis and i both times he become nemesis, it was the second nemesis in the same map, that never happened before with me playing!! i played in that server many hours and i never was survivor and i was only 1 time nemesis!! well i was survivor and nemesis but only in warm up round!!!

now, after you read what i said, and if you bealive that im not lieing!! can you understand why i say that lucian abuse of admins powers?? ok, you will say that he isnt admin and ill not discuss that, but at least give me some valid explanation if you may!!

im complaning or whining (as you prefere), because you have the best zm server of europe and because i care!!

thanks for your time and sry my basic english

regards

oneandonlyNEMESIS

Number of posts : 4
Birthday : 1986-08-24
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

[neodragon read pls] Empty Re: [neodragon read pls]

Post by Pukata Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:51 am

Well lucian havent got admin. and admins cant do that kinda stuff. I tryed many times on zm server where i had 2 hit a guy 3 times before he became zombi. And i also never tryed to be nemisis and survivor. And well im also admin in a normal suit i dont have the vip suit :/. So i dont think it has anything with admin power or vip stuff to do. His probberly just lucky or prehaps u didnt hit or maybe lagg could have caused it?

Last edited by Pukata on Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 am

well.. the thing were it takes 5 hits to convert a human into zombie is easy to answer: he had kevlar..

one some maps you can find kevlar stashed away, if you get one you can take some hits before the zombie turns you over.. however, even if the map has some kevlar on it doesnt mean u can take it every round. I've found it odd that you can't get it all the time.. say, if you have kevlar and get killed, there isnt always the possibility u can wear the kevlar next round..

and the thing about lucian being nemesis 2 times in 1 map.. that's ok by me. he probably got turned into nemesis by the help of an admin and I don't consider that abuse at all. it's fun on the server if there is nemesis and lucian were just happen to ask for it... it doesn't happen too often I tell you...
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:51 am

Pukata, it is possible to make survivor and nemesis.

And too oneandtheonlynemesis, I can asure you Lucian is NOT an admin. None of these members will get that kind of access. We'll however give their some kind of access, but not that! Things clear....
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 am

MagnusGladius wrote:Pukata, it is possible to make survivor and nemesis.

Didnt know Embarassed heh Smile

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanssoul Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:30 pm

Armour means it takes a few hits for a zombie to turn u.

pause for a few seconds then u couldnt kill him, he more than likely bought zombie madness Wink

nemesis/survivor if it wasnt an admin giving it to him which it may well have been (many people do ask for nemesis to get ammo packs) then the nemesis is random, very low probability of it happening to one person twice but there is a chance.

nope he doesnt have admin access

Satanssoul

Number of posts : 113
Birthday : 1980-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by oneandonlyNEMESIS Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 pm

what is zombie madness?

samstein and satansoul i dont think its fair he get helped by a admin to be nemesis!! there are ppl that never been nemesis and other ppl are all the time.. i want to be nemesis too and survivor, will the admin help me?? even if he help me just because im saying here, its not fair for the other players!!

and i confess, i love play for the ranking.. that what turn game competitive and ranking was a good update!! well i was second in ranking and with that 2 times that lucian become nemesis e got my position with a huge diference... not fair imo

btw, thx for that info of kevlar, i didnt knew..

oneandonlyNEMESIS

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm

I don't think any admin made him Nemesis, If so, he would have mentioned it on this thread. Lucian were extremly lucky to be one more than once.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:26 pm

take it easy, the ranking system gets reseted every day.. there are alot of people being nemesis all the time. if this is your goal you should eventually be nemesis soon if u play alot.. i've asked once to be nemesis on the first round of ice_attack to give the ppl there ammo's other than that i¨ve been surviror 3 times and nemesis 3 times... and thats from random Smile
Samstein
Samstein

Back to top Go down

Post by oneandonlyNEMESIS Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 pm

ok guys, i dont have anything more to say!!

i just need 1 last answer.. what is zombie mandness? i saw that in buy menu, but donno what it does!!

thx for your time
cumps

oneandonlyNEMESIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

it's only available for zombies to use, if you use it you will be invulnerable for 4 seconds.. that will help you get into a space where there are lots of humans fending off zombies through a tunnel or something like that..
Samstein
Samstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Satanssoul Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 am

im not saying an admin did make him nemesis, im saying its a possibility, i wasnt there to see who was on the server. I have also been on the server and seen someone become nemesis more than once in the same map without the admin making him nemesis, it happens occasionally. If you want to be nemesis and u see an admin online ask, u might just get.

Satanssoul

Number of posts : 113
Birthday : 1980-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:22 am

well it was quite fun tonight at 2am I got to be nemesis on 2 maps in a row Very Happy he was online as well and couldn't believe his eyes! Very Happy
Samstein
Samstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down