neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Unban - read all .

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Unban - read all . Empty Unban - read all .

Post by Nexter Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 pm

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:7903636
- Nick INGAME : NeXTeR
- Admin/Member : dunno
- Reason of ban : racism
- Date and time of the ban : permban

The story :

I want say that "Florent" topic about me on the bans - ARE FAKE .
I never saied this .
Any idiot with photoshop skills can edit it .
For first I didnt use this nick "I <3 Israel" for almost 2 weeks .
Why "Florent" remmber just now report on me ? and he didnt did it 2 weeks ago? WIRED ?
Why Admins dont wanna cheak logs ? WIRED .
at the logs - you can see the TRUE ! that I never saied that.
second thing , "bope" is a player who hate me at the game because im jew .
he have reson why see me as a "permban"
I didnt thinke he and his friend will go so ugly to make a fake report .
I play over 2 years on Neondragon server , i was member - i asked to become agien member like 1 month ago .
So why ill take a real risk to get me permban?
I not a kid when some say me "fuck jew" ill "attack him back"
I tried to ignore this massge
SO I WANT TO APPEA THIS BAN - AND THE LOGS WILL BE CHEAK 1 BY 1 !
IF I LIE NOW - ILL LEAVE THE SERVER AND ACCPET THE PERMBAN .
IF I SAY NOW THE TRUE - FIRST OFC UNBAN . AND SECOND PERMBAN BOPE AND HIS FRIEND ABOUT LIE .

I have the right to ask "cheak logs¨.
admins say me ¨give me proov that he fake all¨
I want give they the best proov - Cheake the logs .
and the III thing , I thinke "Florent" need get ban on fourm about racism .
that what he say ;
(Because to insult a jew is something more than insult a normal man) .
So for "Florent" opine , jew are not ppl - they diffrend?they animles?
Why he report only on the ppl who say "fuck arabs" when around he say all typed "fuck jew"
His alone say National community, irrespective of other religions, all equally .
so why he dont report on the ppl who say "fuck jews" ?
they are differnd?
when I was member I was ban ppl who was say "fcuk arabs" not that i want to ban him .
I was need as a "National community, irrespective of other religions, all equally"
But for "Florent" View, the Jews are something alien, unclean, not human, evil, monsters.
SO I want my innocence and my freedom = CHEAK LOGS .
And for finle - I thinke the men who say the true - will fight to get the true out - like me .
If it was right and I saied this words - I was leave alon this all case , but I know I didnt lie ..

gooday ..

Nexter

Number of posts : 25
Birthday : 1600-02-18
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Unban - read all . Empty Re: [Declined] Unban - read all .

Post by Florent Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:23 am

No you cant edit them, admins isnt idiots and eating grass. Take a look on screenshot, if u find one single thing that is fake, then you can PERMBANN me for whole the time, you can give me 550 strikes.

It was you who faked the reports, admins can look at the reports and compare with originall, then u will see that u really did fake report.

Dont lie, you had it a few days ago, you just change nick whole the time.

So if you was member? What hapens? You got kicked from nD because u did something idiotly, so i dont care. Everyone can seach to nD, even I if I want with 2 strikes, but the question is, would you get accepted? Sure...

Bope doesnt hate you, he always got his nick Palestine4ever, and then u change always ur nick to "ISRAEL" " I AM JEW , STFU" and other things to provoke him. U fk him alot a few days ago on the evening. Why? Because u hate him.

Ow ow take it easy, mr president here, he wants everybody banned, typical Israel strategy, kill all, only we survive.

Man, you got low IQ:
(Because to insult a jew is something more than insult a normal man)

Then it means Jews are bigger than humans, because we cant say anything bad to them, but to other ppl we can. That doenst mean I take u as animals?

I have never seen ppl saying fuck jews, and even if I see, its up to me if Im going to report or not, im not a member, I dont have to report everyone. Jealous? I dont want to report, thats my right. I want to reprot u, because u are so such big racist.

Nobody is saying fuck jews. They are just saying Jew, you want him permbanned? Hey we live at 2010, you think because u got bad history now you think you are going to be treated extra well, as children ? No, in this server and forum everyone is same, I dont care if u are jew or what you are, if you want to be here and respect other ppls nationality and religions, be here, if not go and jump from the closest window and I dont care what hapens.

Dont lie, you never banned ppl that said "fuck arabs" because nobody says fuck arabs, only you from Israel says that. Nobody got problems with arabs.

I have never said that u are monsters or other shit, proof that then nD can ban me for ever.

Sure nice fight. Typical Israel strategy again. Hahaha.

Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 am

STOP F*CKING ARGUING IN THE BAN SECTION !!!!!!!

Florent, you really should know better by now!
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexter Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 am

Florent wrote:No you cant edit them, admins isnt idiots and eating grass. Take a look on screenshot, if u find one single thing that is fake, then you can PERMBANN me for whole the time, you can give me 550 strikes.

It was you who faked the reports, admins can look at the reports and compare with originall, then u will see that u really did fake report.

Dont lie, you had it a few days ago, you just change nick whole the time.

So if you was member? What hapens? You got kicked from nD because u did something idiotly, so i dont care. Everyone can seach to nD, even I if I want with 2 strikes, but the question is, would you get accepted? Sure...

Bope doesnt hate you, he always got his nick Palestine4ever, and then u change always ur nick to "ISRAEL" " I AM JEW , STFU" and other things to provoke him. U fk him alot a few days ago on the evening. Why? Because u hate him.

Ow ow take it easy, mr president here, he wants everybody banned, typical Israel strategy, kill all, only we survive.

Man, you got low IQ:
(Because to insult a jew is something more than insult a normal man)

Then it means Jews are bigger than humans, because we cant say anything bad to them, but to other ppl we can. That doenst mean I take u as animals?

I have never seen ppl saying fuck jews, and even if I see, its up to me if Im going to report or not, im not a member, I dont have to report everyone. Jealous? I dont want to report, thats my right. I want to reprot u, because u are so such big racist.

Nobody is saying fuck jews. They are just saying Jew, you want him permbanned? Hey we live at 2010, you think because u got bad history now you think you are going to be treated extra well, as children ? No, in this server and forum everyone is same, I dont care if u are jew or what you are, if you want to be here and respect other ppls nationality and religions, be here, if not go and jump from the closest window and I dont care what hapens.

Dont lie, you never banned ppl that said "fuck arabs" because nobody says fuck arabs, only you from Israel says that. Nobody got problems with arabs.

I have never said that u are monsters or other shit, proof that then nD can ban me for ever.

Sure nice fight. Typical Israel strategy again. Hahaha.

I didnt get kicked of team , I leave was at army - didnt had time to play.
And yes I agree - If the admins will cheak the logs and I lie - ill accpet the ban .
If you lie - u go to strike 400000.

Nexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexter Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:49 am

i never had "STFU" nick lol - again lie .

Nexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexter Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:50 am

all the things you saied now and i read are totly lie

Nexter

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:56 am

Nexter, stop posting, you're not making things easier for yourself..
On second though, locked until decision.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:23 am

Nexter, I have the conclusion in regards to your current permban.

I'm sorry to say this, but you will not be unbanned for now. It's not really the racism thing but more the fact that you stooped down so low that you faked counter-proof in another thread (see: http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f53/tired-of-this-racists-t5883.htm)

Also, you've lied to quite a few people here, not telling them the real reason why I permbanned you in the first place. That caused a lot of "WTF's" to the highest level possible.

What happened dude? You used to be an all-round funny guy in the servers, but it's really gone downhill now mate.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down