neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

+28
Hanyuu
uhu
W_a_S_y_L
Chasin
xelef
Fagnatic
XaZor^
QuickSilver
KoD
Mati
luna llena
LuminCoB
^skip^
hazik666
vladkboy
x-regit-x
Smile
Ancient
Auch
LongD
kwaakt
xReii
SultaN
Leon
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mizurri
Marksel
neondragon
32 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Agito Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:10 am

We are currently doing a meeting regardings various issues we have/and had atm/till now.
I can understand that this topic is currently hot and everyone wants to put his point of view in here as well, but for now wait until we have finished. There will be some informations later on. So for the moment, please keep the drama as low as possible and wait until we have finished. Drama and hate won't solve anything and instead cause more wrong informations or gossips to be spread that are maybe not true at all. So for the love of god, give us some time to solve things.

Thanks for understanding.
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 4 Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by nase Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:35 am

hazik666 wrote:
nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
Read this whole thing its about argueing, Im just defending someone.
So lets explain it for you:
hazik666 wrote:Your kinda wrong there. Ancient was kicked from the admin team because a disagreement with neon, Now thats just bullshit.
It's quite surprising that you are aware of the facts and reasons why he got kicked from the admin team so much better than an admin beeing directly involved, unlike you who just creates his opinion by believing every single statement which got written here, ignoring that it might be wrong what all other partly mindless followers are saying and that there's more behind it than only a disagreement with neon? Don't you feel stupid writing ridiculous stuff like that?
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:10 pm

nase wrote:
hazik666 wrote:
nase wrote:Dazo, I'm really wondering that you still don't notice how ridiculous and stupid you're acting and argueing...
hazik666 wrote:Your kinda wrong there. Ancient was kicked from the admin team because a disagreement with neon, Now thats just bullshit.
It's quite surprising that you are aware of the facts and reasons why he got kicked from the admin team so much better than an admin beeing directly involved, unlike you who just creates his opinion by believing every single statement which got written here, ignoring that it might be wrong what all other partly mindless followers are saying and that there's more behind it than only a disagreement with neon? Don't you feel stupid writing ridiculous stuff like that?
nase seriously gtfo. I dont give a flying fuck what you have to say this topic really has nothing to do with you or me so please dont try and give me shit about it.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:44 pm

hazik666 wrote:
nase wrote:
hazik666 wrote:
nase seriously gtfo. I dont give a flying fuck what you have to say this topic really has nothing to do with you or me so please dont try and give me shit about it.

I fully support d4z0 with this one, nase is just doing his daily asslicking even tho people who did asslicked got backstabbed anyway. I guess some people will never learn.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:21 pm

It seems that there's alot of confusion, going offtopic, spamming and argueing about stuff which have nothing to do with this topic. Therefor it's locked until further notice.

Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4