neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

+28
Hanyuu
uhu
W_a_S_y_L
Chasin
xelef
Fagnatic
XaZor^
QuickSilver
KoD
Mati
luna llena
LuminCoB
^skip^
hazik666
vladkboy
x-regit-x
Smile
Ancient
Auch
LongD
kwaakt
xReii
SultaN
Leon
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mizurri
Marksel
neondragon
32 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server Empty Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by neondragon Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:51 am

Two changes.
  • Ancient is no longer an admin and is now a member. Thank you Ancient for your help and service to the community.
  • The SLIDERACE server wasn't popular, so, if you haven't noticed already, I changed it so that it's mostly DEATHRUN now. The SLIDERACE maps are still in the rotation and so you get to have a break from DR now and again if the players want to. DRSHOP has been removed for now due to it giving the CT's way too much power. A bhop prevention plugin has been put on to stop people just zooming through the map and giving the T no chance to stop you. I added a 'boing' noise when you jump, which I loved, but loads of people seemed to hate so I had to remove that...

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 am

neondragon wrote:A bhop prevention plugin has been put on

Wait WHAT?! DR without bhop?!?
No offense, but you managed to completely fuck up the entire deathrun concept.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Mizurri Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 am

Yo,,

I dont really get why Anciesnt isnt Admin anymore.
So i would be glad if you could tell is the reason.

P.S His name is regular not member ( or is that changin atm)

--

@ DR/SR

Cool, Played it already a few times Smile
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:57 am

Why isnt Ancient a member anymore :S? He was doing great stuff, instead of Ancient you should downgrade Quicksilver
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:58 am

wait whaaat!? No DRSHOP!? -.-''

The only positive thing i liked was the boing added^^
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:00 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Why isnt Ancient a member anymore :S? He was doing great stuff, instead of Ancient you should downgrade Quicksilver

Dont say that, All admins are doing a great Job, i just dont understand why Ancient isnt anymore
(i Would ask the same if Quick or any other admins wasnt:O)
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:02 am

Mizurri wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:Why isnt Ancient a member anymore :S? He was doing great stuff, instead of Ancient you should downgrade Quicksilver

Dont say that, All admins are doing a great Job, i just dont understand why Ancient isnt anymore

Its just my opinion, nothing to be afraid off D:
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 am

Ancient was a good admin for the zombie server and the strikes. Can't see any reasons for him to not be admin T_T
Btw, why is suvi still admin then? I can't see how she got admin. Why do girls always get special treated? Because of theire boobs?
Ancient helped alot and did alot. What suvi did was using her powers not in the right way. (don't get offended suvi, I have nothing against u)

I hope this got discussed deeply because this is just wrong to degrade Ancient
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am

Ancient is one of the most helpfull admin's i've seen , there's admins that don't even do anything around here to why would u degrade some 1 that helps the comunity instead others that don't ?

I don't really agree with this, there's admins that don't do anything really to this cuminity so your degrading ancient instead some admins that don't even bother coming to the forum and actually read stuff about nD, and know what's happning around here ?
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:30 am

Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
Mizurri wrote:

[offtopic]Cmon mackey show some respect ffs.. people take alot of their time to do it. Its so easy just to write something negative down. Write something with a reason and arguments... not just shouting around. [/offtopic]

Sad you (have to) take a step down ancient but ok ofcourse. You helped alot at the strikelist. Is quick now alone for the strike/ban section again? Its really a hard job to do it alone I think.
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:34 am

And thats why Kwaakt. Quicksilver and Ancient both were a great couple to handle the strikelist together (nohomo).
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:53 am

Ancient was a great admin,I could allways ask him about something and he replied fast..And about Arnold said,why the fuck would he downgrade QS?He is doing an awesome job!But I would really like see Ancient as an admin again!

LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Auch Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:58 am

Ancient is one of the greatest admins ive seen here so its sad that hes not an admin anyone.
Auch
Auch
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 76
Birthday : 1989-03-20
Job/hobbies : Study at a University, Formula 1
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:23 am

I have no idea why I am removed from the admin position.
Nobody informed me about anything and I got placed to the member team again?

EDIT : thanks for the kind words to all.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 am

Marksel wrote:
neondragon wrote:A bhop prevention plugin has been put on

Wait WHAT?! DR without bhop?!?
No offense, but you managed to completely fuck up the entire deathrun concept.
Have to agree with marksel
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:59 am

How works the bhop protection? I just plaxed on the Deathrun server and was able to bhop without problems.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:04 am

kwaakt wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger wrote:
Mizurri wrote:

[offtopic]Cmon mackey show some respect ffs.. people take alot of their time to do it. Its so easy just to write something negative down. Write something with a reason and arguments... not just shouting around. [/offtopic]

Sad you (have to) take a step down ancient but ok ofcourse. You helped alot at the strikelist. Is quick now alone for the strike/ban section again? Its really a hard job to do it alone I think.

Kwaakt I want to write reasons and arguments but some will accuse me of flamewar so thats why im not typing Wink

And I agree with Sultan

Edit:

Ill write some words because its a better way to explain why I typed they should downgrade Quicksilver (and not only him alone)

Reason and arguments:

Altho he did some changes in the forums and strikelist he aint admin material.. why? He aint neutral, he choses sides and for some cases which you need to be harsh he is soft. Ancient on the otherhand is doing a great job and he is neutral. No offense but Suvi didnt do shit for this community so you could downgrade her aswell to be fair. I totally agree with sultan, it seems female players get a special treatment just because they have ´boobies´. Look at the quality and the skills of the persons you make admins in the first place. I seriously get annoyed in the way this community treats its own people and players. You can thank your crewmembers once in a while with for example VIP stats for 1 week or I dunno something.

And last but not least kick the members that kick players for no valid reason given out of the team, instead of warning they go berserk and kick everyone who dont obey the server rules.
For example stevenn.

Non of you guys should take this offensive because its my own opinion and I dont want to hurt your feelings or whatever, im ok to everyone doesnt matter if I hate the dude/girl or not.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:40 am

Good job neonDragon, say goodbye to your income, because this retarded decision of yours to kick Ancient is going to turn alot of heads, alot of people are going to see that you are a selfish prick, that all the efford put into this community is useless, that none of the work ever done by anyone is worth anything to you what so ever.

Hiding behind the 'I pay for the servers' to grant yourself the ultimate power to do whatever you want is kinda invalid when you are actually making a profit on the servers, especially when the profit you are making is all because of the exact people you are removing out of your team.

I sincerely regret ever thinking you changed and had become reasonably normal inside that head of yours when you unbanned me, and I regret spending money to support that even more. You are no more than a selfish bastard trying to steal lollypops from children.

I hope you lose your job irl and run a great deal of loss on the servers you paid for because I can tell you with 99% certainty that this community will not stay intact for long if this is the way you are going to 'control' it.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:02 am

Serisously , are u F*UCKING KIDDING ME???? Ancient get downgraded, cmon ffs, nothing against you suvi, but i share the same opinion as sultan if ancient get downgraded why don't u get too, i really don't see u doing great things as admin and Ancient shouldn't be downgraded at all he's doing a great job, maybe even more than you do alex, no offence but is the true. I hope u reconsider this.

---

About DR:

Good we got it back but, :

-No drshop???? It gives more powers to ct,s?? wth are you talking about it doesn't change almost nothing about gameplay, and it's actually fun, so i don't see why not having it.

-We can,t bhop?? srsly like marksel said and plus what,s the sense of having no bhop?? not every ct can bhop and in some traps even if u bhop you can,t pass it.. so i also wan,t to see if this get changed..

---

I srsly hope that u will reconsider some of the points i mentioned here.
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 am

I totally disagree having drshop removed, and wasnt that one of the reasons before why nD deathrun was so popular?
Drshop was one of the reasons why deathrun was so fun.
And yet, I still dont get why Ancient is removed from the admin position. -.-''
Can you(neonDragon) please answer why?

And neonDragon, did you got your head banged into something? =(

Last edited by Leon on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:08 am

OMFG? Why was Ancient removed? he's probaly done a better job than a few admins I could name. But he's helped the server loads there is really no point in kicking him. Srsly...
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ^skip^ Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:21 am

These last updates will raise more questions then answers i think.
^skip^
^skip^

Male Number of posts : 320
Birthday : 1991-04-17
Job/hobbies : i like fireworks :D
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:25 am

Do not rebel against the neonDragon, he will bann those that disagree! He will remove moderator powers of those with a voice, he will supress those with opinions.

new homepage is north-korea.com
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:26 am

Marksel wrote:Do not rebel against the neonDragon, he will bann those that disagree! He will remove moderator powers of those with a voice, he will supress those with opinions.

new homepage is north-korea.com

I don,t care if get kicked or not! Is just a question of justice!
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am

Marksel wrote:Do not rebel against the neonDragon, he will bann those that disagree! He will remove moderator powers of those with a voice, he will supress those with opinions.
*Preparing my rebel*
Leon: Jbshop.
*Bought Deagle and HE nade*
*Threw the HE nade up, and nD looks up*
*Took out the deagle and aimed for the head*
*Shoot!*

Headshot~~!

:>
Leon
Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next