neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

+28
Hanyuu
uhu
W_a_S_y_L
Chasin
xelef
Fagnatic
XaZor^
QuickSilver
KoD
Mati
luna llena
LuminCoB
^skip^
hazik666
vladkboy
x-regit-x
Smile
Ancient
Auch
LongD
kwaakt
xReii
SultaN
Leon
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Mizurri
Marksel
neondragon
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by LuminCoB Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:38 am

Wow, this is bull.. I knew all along that Alex just want boobs..
He adds SuvI to the admin team, why? Boobs.
He degrades Ancient, why? No boobs.
There's no more simple answer than that..

Anyways, degrading Ancient and removing DrShop and auto bhop is probably one of the most idiotic things you have ever done, Alex.

We want some reasons, 'cause right now you just look like a pure bastard Alex, and if you want to try to fix that you need to do something, like giving us some reasons.
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:42 am

WTF happened to Marksel? He got kicked from the team just saying his own opinion? Guess he was right after all (even tho I hate him)

Removing/banning people just because of their opinion makes you a fascist. Alex-jong Ill

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 2 Kim_jo10

I wont be surprised if you ban me aswell
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:53 am

I thought ancient left and had his own reasons for it. Sad seems to be completely different. Thats sad cause he did lots of work for nD.

I cant say this motivates me. Sad
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:56 am

well our question is why? U can say this i didnt like etc. But we cant see the reason and thats why we ask u neon. And like ancient said ancient himself didnt know about the decision. What did he do? Or other admins can they answer plz?
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:19 pm

The reason ancient was degraded was because he disagreed that neonDragon was allowed to bann someone (in this case kami) without proof, and had unbanned him.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Marksel wrote:The reason ancient was degraded was because he disagreed that neonDragon was allowed to bann someone (in this case kami) without proof, and had unbanned him.
I can't really support the action neonDragon has chosen, but that's not true, and there were actually real reasons. Ancient didn't even unban him, QS did, who disagreed as well with neonDragon, and he isn't the one who got demoted.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 pm

He told me that he critisized neondragon yesterday and thanks to that he got downgraded.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Ermm, why always make changes when something is turning out well?

The servers were getting better again, players were coming back to the server... But they will be leavin' now because certainly the team isn't stable at all.

I've seen Quicksilver and Ancient doing alot, I haven't see Suvi doing anything... Sad to see this.

KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Read back on all theese posts, mabye then you can summarize the reason.
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 pm

I already had a feeling this would be happening after Ancient and I had a convo with neon. It's not my job to explain this whole mess to you guys, I'll leave that up to neon.

Alex, I'm sorry but you are being the irrational person at the moment. In stead of just talking to him about this in a normal and adult manner, you kicked him. He has done a lot for this community, just like a lot of us, and you throw him out like it's garbage. I bet you didn't know that he was planning on apologizing to you today, now did you?

You've seriously outdone yourself now. Kicking people, while it could've been prevented just as easily? I know this whole thing is because of the way Ancient expressed himself in the conversation we had with you, and for this thing you just kick him immediately? That's not right man..

Even though you're the big cheese around here, it's the members and some of the admins that most of the times keep things running over here. Ancient is one of those admins that kept all of this together. You're back for now, but it's only a matter of time before you go AWOL again, leaving the running of the community up to us. I had to take care of this whole community on my own this summer because everyone was gone and I didn't even get a "thanks, good job". You probably don't even know of the amount of stress it even caused to keep things in check.

I know you do a lot of work behind the scenes and that you've created many features that are being used plentiful today, but other times you are AWOL for weeks. Then it's up to the rest to run this entire show.

Also, Ancient and I were your perfect team (in my eyes) to handle the strikelist. We know what we think even before saying it, we could communicate in the same language and share the same opinion on 99% of the cases. You can say goodbye to that now that Ancient is gone.. Now I have to do it alone again, because the other admins are too busy (no offense guys, I understand it). Well guess what, I won't do it alone! It's too much work for a 1-man team. And we all know what happens when no-one does anything about the ban section. Note that this is not a treat, I'm just saying.

I just talked to nase and he told me that there is a good reason for all of this. Well, you better come clean here then, because no-one gets anything of this situation.

At the moment I'm 100% demotivated to do anything for this community and if something doesn't get clarified soon I will also be reconsidering my position in the upcoming days.

The reason ancient was degraded was because he disagreed that neonDragon was allowed to ban someone (in this case kami) without proof, and had unbanned him.
I disagree aswell, the only difference was that Ancient lost 'his cool'.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Ancient Reassigned to Member / DEATHRUN added to SLIDERACE server - Page 2 This-is-it-2
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:38 pm

I just think Alex had his monthly problems..
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:43 pm

I totally disagre in downgrading ancient, Him and QS are a pair of those admins who had almost everything under control regarding strike list and Questions.
I cant believe you would downgrade one of the best admins nD Has.
Thats a very bad call in my opinion.
Ancient is very liked in the servers, I would aswell as the others like a reason on downgrading Ancient.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Quicksilver just to let you know, doesnt matter what you do for this community.. A simple thank you wont come (own experience) so dont bother bro.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:19 pm

good old nD forums, drama drama drama.
so glad i left the nD team long ago ^^
and i really don't understand why some people still bother.
alex will never change.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Well in my opinion was Ancient and QS a great team for the ban section. Now QS is alone and has to do it himself (ban section).

What does suvi do? Which jobs has she as an admin? I never saw her to clear up the ban section, never. And Ancient got kicked? Although he did a good job? cant understand sry...
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Maybe a few words of explanation from Alex himself?
We all can only make assumptions for now, but only he knows the whole ( ? )
truth , since he's the mastermind behind all this mess o.o

You can't just ignore so many people
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:27 pm

http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/the-lounge-f3/ancient-for-admin-t7044.htm

that topic just shows what the future of nD is, a dictatorship ruled by an unreasonable and irrational dictator.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Marksel wrote:http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/the-lounge-f3/ancient-for-admin-t7044.htm

that topic just shows what the future of nD is, a dictatorship ruled by an unreasonable and irrational dictator.

Wow.. well its been a nice time seeing you guys.
Im leaving this community if this is how its going to be moderated.
Take care all!
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Marksel wrote:http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/the-lounge-f3/ancient-for-admin-t7044.htm

Dude wtf, if someone critisizes neondragon he gets a kick or a ban.. screw this.. if this keeps going on like this I wont stay here either.. This aint north-korea bro.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:51 pm

I think neonDragon is trying to make a statement with this situation.

Ancient you know you're important to this comunity so I would like you to do what it takes to get back; even if you don't want to "do it"...
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:45 pm

are you all really expecting that neondragon is ever gonna give an explanation or any comment at all on this topic?

seriously? for how long have you guys bin on this community?

he simply couldn't care less, live with it.
thats what this community has bin like for a looooong time now.

and i really do NOT understand that people STILL don't see it, and actually put time, effort, stress ect. in helping this jackass make money.

try making him say something close to "I appriciate what all the admins and members do for me".
would be a new world wonder.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyuu Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:50 pm

I, too, would like to know about the reason why Ancient was demoted.

Ancient really has been doing a lot of work for the community by keeping the strike list updated as well as checking on the reports of rule breakers and/or hackers. Hopefully, things can get reconsidered?
Hanyuu
Hanyuu
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1790
Birthday : 1983-10-13
Job/hobbies : College Student, Soccer, Drawing, Karaoking, Anime+Manga, Swimming
Registration date : 2009-07-25

http://hanyuu1983.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm

This is so not corret. I tough always that Alex were a nice guy when I spoke to him and raced with him on the speedrun. It was just for like 1 week ago and now this happends? OMG!

I agree with all the other posts that this is STUPID! You have kicked Ancient that was one of the greatest admins ever. Do not take this hard other admins, but I've gained a lot of help of Ancient compered to you guys. I've never seen Suvi moderating anything else then playing some on zombie server and checking for some hackers that arent there. This guy really solves the problems.

I think its to late now, I don't think Ancient want hes admin spot back after all this shit. I don't know what you think when you kick him. I am not seeing you helping on the servers. Everybody got right to say what they want. If he disagree with the thinks you agree does that mean you just can degrade him?

NO

THE THING YOUR DOING ALEX IS WRONG. YOU MAYBE DESTROYED WHOLE THE COMMUNITY BECAUSE OF A KICK. THINK AGAIN!
[i][u]

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 am

@For those don't think that suvi actually does anything , she does alot during the night when you are sleep , she's always been helpfull when i talk to her she does care and ask what's going.

Anyways all of this posts i don't think it will change a thing aftr all this and yeah chasin some part of what you wrote is so right.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next