neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

+38
Mizurri
Sepelin
Gewehr
nase
kwaakt
kLeiNeS biEsT
Ancient
QuickSilver
Pukata
xelef
Sarah
XaZor^
Coffeecake
S1ghed
StevenN
raz
golden_glock
Nonian
kami (GER]
Eazy
tox1c
hazik666
SexyPanda
Kempa
Emziek
pn
Fanta
Hibari
swarley
Fagnatic
BodyBuilder
Smile
The Hater
SultaN
Ike
Leon
Aurelius
Mati
42 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Feature: Jailbreak Shop! - Page 3 Empty Re: New Feature: Jailbreak Shop!

Post by raz Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:27 pm

No its imba hahhaha saw it yesterday you gona shit your pants Very Happy
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

kami (GER] wrote:remove wepons and give a charmeleon. Wink

New Feature: Jailbreak Shop! - Page 3 Charmeleon

On topic: nice idea, I like it.. although a lot of rebelling Terrorists Razz
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ghed Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

good idea, gj

RAMBO MODE ACTIVATED
S1ghed
S1ghed

Male Number of posts : 16
Birthday : 1994-09-04
Job/hobbies : Football
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Mati wrote:Well you can't really speak of reality in a game, but if you like you can see it as "smuggling" or whatever. For the rest of your post dazo, see http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-15.htm#112855

12 kills in one map is not easy and maybe one terrorist is able to do that once in a while. So the stuff is only a little reward after playing a while and collecting a few kills, and if all kind of guns gets removed it doesn't really offer interesting things, and beside that, there are way easier methods to get weapons most of the times anyways. You can't consider the shop as "weapon boost" or something.

I can get atleast 20 kills a map if i rebel... Then if i do that for 5 maps transfer it to 5 other people we rebel for 6 rounds in a row... really wrecks the game, If your going to make a shop atleast make it like theese prices

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Health Regeneration - 1500
Big Suprise - 20000

Then it would make it better in my view..
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:32 pm

far far far too easy to rebell. either make prices around 30% lower and NO money saving,or make the prices around 150% higher and money saving.i was trying to command a day yesterday and about 10 deagles were bought every round and i ate a nice healthy breakfast of lead.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

hazik666 wrote:
Mati wrote:Well you can't really speak of reality in a game, but if you like you can see it as "smuggling" or whatever. For the rest of your post dazo, see http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-15.htm#112855

12 kills in one map is not easy and maybe one terrorist is able to do that once in a while. So the stuff is only a little reward after playing a while and collecting a few kills, and if all kind of guns gets removed it doesn't really offer interesting things, and beside that, there are way easier methods to get weapons most of the times anyways. You can't consider the shop as "weapon boost" or something.

I can get atleast 20 kills a map if i rebel... Then if i do that for 5 maps transfer it to 5 other people we rebel for 6 rounds in a row... really wrecks the game, If your going to make a shop atleast make it like theese prices

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Big Suprise - 20000

You can't even have over 16k on CS. /Facepalm

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Kempa wrote:
hazik666 wrote:

Deagle - 3000
Mac 10 - 3200
TMP - 3200
Double Damage - 2800
Nade - 1200
200hp - 1200
Flash - 800
Smoke - 600
Shield - 700
Fast Speed - The Same
Big Suprise - 20000

You can't even have over 16k on CS. /Facepalm

And you have obviously not read the first post /FACEPALM
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by XaZor^ Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:56 am

Hmm what about a Shop for the Cts? I mean the point you earn as T maybe can be spent as CT to get something like.... Night Vision / more health you name it... Now after the jbshop came for T's no one wanna command beucase they want to use the menu <.<
XaZor^
XaZor^
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 476
Birthday : 1991-06-07
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:30 am

I must say that d4z0s prices looks better and they should be in the game aswell not as many will afford to rebell with guns Smile
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:35 am

Talking number wise, since the introduction of the jbshop i need to wait up to 5 minutes to get a spot to the server, before the only time it was full was evening-ish and before that the server was arround 20/25 players on it. So I really doubt that it "ruined" jailbreak or any kind of comment like that.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 am

I think it would be a good idea that the terrorists only get jb money if they win a last request.

This way the t's wont want to rebel as much, also if this happens you should lower the prices a bit since it will be harder to obtain the amount of jbmoney needed to buy the items.

At the moment im finding it quite hard to command when each round a T has a deagle or a tmp.

Love panda x
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 am

Panda, if they only get it during LR then it would not do that much to prevent rebels from rebelling.
And its just a bonus you gain more JB cash from winning lr.
So it will pass in a while and Ts will stop constantly killing CTs and follow games Smile
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:12 am

Well it will give them more of a reason to not rebel and win the games instead.
Hopefully your right cause it seems even with the best commanders on t's are still pwning everyone.

Panda x
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 am

i dont think that it will stop. there will always come new players, who will keep the rebelling on cause they want to buy something in the jbshop.
i did visit the server on thursday and all Ts bought nades and then u saw the cts running... good commanders got shot with a deagle and the fun was over cause a kid took the command and let all crouch and freeze..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:02 am

Well kami i'll give you that.
But well yes the new players will always try to rebel and most of the time fail unless they have more players with em.
But i know that some people on the nD Jb server is like me and is highly unlike to reach LR unless in the morning when there is not that many on.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pukata Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:30 am

kami (GER] wrote:i dont think that it will stop. there will always come new players, who will keep the rebelling on cause they want to buy something in the jbshop.
i did visit the server on thursday and all Ts bought nades and then u saw the cts running... good commanders got shot with a deagle and the fun was over cause a kid took the command and let all crouch and freeze..

It isnt that bad actually. I commanded yesterday, i survived 7 assasinations from ts buying from the shop. How? at the start of the day just command all the ts in the cage quickly, give em like 5 seconds would do. Afterwards tell cts to get to some spots where ts cant hit them, tmp and mac15 cant shoot trough the walls of the cage, so that solves the problem with a mac and a tmp. Make the ts line up so u got an overview of all of them so guys with weappon dosent hide behind some terrorists. Get rid of half of the ts trough sawgame or last reaction - from there do the usual fun game u do outside cage. U cutted down the ts for like 50% so its easy to handle em.

But.
I agree it is hard if the intire cts are noobs. So i would recomand mati and QS to change the warnshoot rule to 1 shot then kill, instead of the 1 - 3 depending on the situation, and that all ts shouldnt get warnshooted. U cant warnshoot 5 rebelling ts, thats just too much. If they get out of a door somewhere there is no way u can get them baq to the cage so I would say instant kill allowed if they escape out of the cts sights or a group of some ts head directly towards a ct cuz 99% of the cases where 3 terrorist rush a ct, he dies. The ts are always rebelling somehow. And along with the shop its easyer for them to rebel. 1 warning is more than enough, else u will always fail trust me. There will be whining yes, but the ts can just stop try rebel? then they see the cons. and rebel less. That will atleast make it easyer for the cts and have balanced teams and bring jailbreak to a level where its enjoyable for both teams.

Pukata
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1872
Birthday : 1993-07-21
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:23 am

I just played Jail_revolution. Was commanding, trying to make the best of an already tricky map for CTs. Then all of a sudden T's begin buying nades and I get killed everytime I start commanding. This is so fucking BULLSHIT!

I'm doing my best to give the T's some fun days/games and keep the game interesting, but noooooo, they feel the need to fucking nade me everytime! T's happy, but I'm not and I so-called rage quit.

It doesn't matter how skilled you are as a CT, when 5 or more people want to nade you, it will happen, you can't get away from it. This is fucking up the game to so many levels that I don't even WANT to play JailBreak anymore at the moment.. Great job T's, well done, you had your fun..

Either make everything more expensive or see more and more people quiting to be CT as a result to this.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:26 am

some minutes ago: Quicksilver wanted to command some days. but as soon as the cells were opened all Ts spammed the CTs with HE nades. a whole map long there was no real commanding. i think 3 rounds went till the /lr..
quicki left then when the Ts did kill him everyround. so like i said, the good commanders doesnt want to command anymore when they get killed every round.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 am

QuickSilver wrote:I just played Jail_revolution. Was commanding, trying to make the best of an already tricky map for CTs. Then all of a sudden T's begin buying nades and I get killed everytime I start commanding. This is so fucking BULLSHIT!

I'm doing my best to give the T's some fun days/games and keep the game interesting, but noooooo, they feel the need to fucking nade me everytime! T's happy, but I'm not and I so-called rage quit.

It doesn't matter how skilled you are as a CT, when 5 or more people want to nade you, it will happen, you can't get away from it. This is fucking up the game to so many levels that I don't even WANT to play JailBreak anymore at the moment.. Great job T's, well done, you had your fun..

Either make everything more expensive or see more and more people quiting to be CT as a result to this.

Was already waiting for your opinion QS. I totally understand why you are mad. I mean even if this game is not really like real-life, you should still make it as real as possible even if you can't make it 100% real. For things like these you need to think logical because adding nades and guns to a shop is far by not realistic. I already told you in steam mati, but since quicksilver is irritated by it I can't help myself by choosing QS side.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:30 am

The idea in essence is fine, I think it's a nice feature that attracts people, but the T's can buy guns/nades WAY too easy.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:19 am

maybe make a limit for nades?
like on zombie server, its crap, but there zombies only can buy 2 nades for the whole round.
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:25 am

kLeiNeS biEsT wrote:maybe make a limit for nades?
like on zombie server, its crap, but there zombies only can buy 2 nades for the whole round.

Doesn't really matter, because there are max 24 T's x 2 = 48 nades that can fly your way = CT doomed for sure Wink
Even if everyone could only buy 1 nade it wouldn't help.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:33 am

u dont understand sweety.

i mean on zombie only 2 zombies of all can buy a nade in a round.
so make it for jail that maybe only 5 can buy. or less, dont know.
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:46 am

I'm still suggesting that only one item per round can be sold.

For examples.
Pizza buy's a nade,
Sausage want to buy a deagle, but cant
and it pop up like a hud message;
no deagles available or something.
(nades could be sold twice, not as easy to get hs with..)
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:55 am

QuickSilver wrote:
kLeiNeS biEsT wrote:maybe make a limit for nades?

Doesn't really matter, because there are max 24 T's x 2 = 48 nades that can fly your way = CT doomed for sure Wink
Even if everyone could only buy 1 nade it wouldn't help.

Ive got the same experience. Not as hard you get it this time. Now when im commanding im doing it not in the sight of terrorists. (atleast at the start) At the moment the cells are open im covering an exit or even commanding blind behind a corner. Just to dont let them give the first attack on me. In the map we played qs didnt had any chance at all. also because the cell/cage area is very small. I think the prices should be even higher. maybe from 150 to 200% higher. Its not good balanced now.
Even I am able to buy 2 nades. And I suck in killing cts. Wink

Now im reading smiles post, maybe a maximum of items at the t team is a very good idea.
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next