neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

+21
Eazy
StevenN
kwaakt
golden_glock
vladkboy
Leon
Coffeecake
Smile
Mati
luna llena
Fagnatic
Emziek
swarley
zoNe~
Sarah
The Hater
x-regit-x
Yurnero
LuminCoB
SultaN
Ike
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop Empty Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

Post by Ike Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:32 am

As we all know, a JB shop has came that affords you granades, weapons etc for a amount of JB$. The JB$ is gained by killing Officer's. I think this is the worst idea ever. If you think realistic, this is not very realistic. You do not get money for killing Officer's in a real jail. And were the heck did all the weapons came from?

I just want to tell you that this idea sucks because it makes the rebelling high. Then when you kill those who got weapons but they think nobody saw that, they just shout FREEKILLZOOOOR in chat. No mather how good team you got this is a thing you can't do anything about.
All T's are running to the cage and a CT is commanding. When it is around 20 T's it is a lot of people. Then if somebody takes a deagle/mac/tmp or anything and kills a CT, you need to kill him alone when your friends are watching the exits and you are the only one in that area. While you kill that T another T or a lot of T's comes and kills you from behind. No mather how good team you got. This is a really sucky idea.

Read: I made a new thread because people sees it better here! This needs a discussion.

Ike

Number of posts : 200
Birthday : 1998-08-26
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

Complain about the Jailbreak Shop Empty Re: Complain about the Jailbreak Shop

Post by SultaN Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:54 am

OrperteX wrote:[color=black]As we all know, a JB shop has came that affords you granades, weapons etc for a amount of JB$. The JB$ is gained by killing Officer's. I think this is the worst idea ever. If you think realistic, this is not very realistic. You do not get money for killing Officer's in a real jail. And were the heck did all the weapons came from?
You thought this was real life? Is your life so bad that you think that Counter strike has become your inrl life.
You want us to think realistic but what you are doing is mistaken a GAME with real life itself.
The Jbshop is here to give the T's a little reward for being an epic rebeller.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuminCoB Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:56 am

Why spend JB$ on weapons just to get 1 or 2 or hopfully 3-4 kills which means you get 400 JB$ when you can be the last T and get them all on last request?
LuminCoB
LuminCoB
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 521
Birthday : 1990-05-04
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:58 am

SultaN wrote:
OrperteX wrote:[color=black]As we all know, a JB shop has came that affords you granades, weapons etc for a amount of JB$. The JB$ is gained by killing Officer's. I think this is the worst idea ever. If you think realistic, this is not very realistic. You do not get money for killing Officer's in a real jail. And were the heck did all the weapons came from?
You thought this was real life? Is your life so bad that you think that Counter strike has become your inrl life.
You want us to think realistic but what you are doing is mistaken a GAME with real life itself.

Omg, SultaN. You are giving ME this comment because I and I wrote this. Would anyone else do it, you would not care. One proof of this is:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-45.htm
You dident comment d4z0? Then don't fucking comment me then.

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by Yurnero Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:59 am

By your ABC logic, Teamkill as T should be enabled and allowed because its just realistic that real jail, they dont care about their comrades, they will kill their inmates and officer in order to survive..

I just want to tell you that this idea sucks because it makes the rebelling high.

I think its just good that T is rebelling and making jail break out of something.

Then again, I agree it could have improvements and make it harder requirements. Maybe increase the price or strip the weapons, the one who bought a gun from JB shop cannot be picked up by others. Just example, not solution.
Yurnero
Yurnero

Male Number of posts : 176
Birthday : 1993-03-08
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 am

OrperteX wrote:
SultaN wrote:

Omg, SultaN. You are giving ME this comment because I and I wrote this. Would anyone else do it, you would not care. One proof of this is:
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/neondragonnet-cs1-jailbreak-f5/new-feature-jailbreak-shop-t6756-45.htm
You dident comment d4z0? Then don't fucking comment me then.
You made a new thread so people can discuss about it? Now somebody gives an argument for the shop (or at least says something against your arguments) and you tell him not continue posting in here? Why did you create a new topic then if you don't want anybody saying something against your suggestion. Also was Sultan said was just like the same what Mati responded to Dazo's post (in another way, though).
---
In my opinion the shop is good. The prices could need an adjustment. Items which do damage (HE, Deagle, TMP, Mac10) should be a bit more expensive. Or have no clip to reload.
The price for the big surprise is OK, though. You spend 10000 JB$ for having one round fun and maybe killing most of the CTs. Most playes won't save their money for that.
-
If you saw them having a weapon, let them whine. You are right to kill him in this case.
Until you can buy a weapon you need to kill 12 CTs which often can take a while. It is not like that every round somebody buys a weapon in the shop.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 am

This is the game, even the most "realistic" games out there have something non realistic in them, as there is in here.

Prices may indeed need an adjustment, and about making rebelling high, rebelling should be high, you can choose to rebel, and get 100/200 maybe 300 JB$ (because usually thats how much you get if everyone rebells) you might fail and get nothing, or you might just get a 100. Not rebelling and trying to get Last reaction will get you 800 JB$. So at the end of the day it is better to try to get LR than just rebell.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:43 am

I agree with what other say the prices can be adjusted a bit otherwise its fine Smile its a fun idea so we should keep it, but a bit more expensive can guns and such be like
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:54 am

if u dont like it find another jailbreak server then?
zoNe~
zoNe~

Number of posts : 221
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:55 am

Seriously, its fine as it IS. Stop complaining. 12 kills = 1deagle, kill the commander and the cts hunt u down and u lost 1100$ and why cry? theres alot of other commanders who can command after the commander is dead.. just be quiet and if u know theres allready a thread why even bother posting this?
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Commanders should pay some more attention and actully stand more far away and make sure they wont get shot that easy.
Seriously, Its easy to survive a nade and a TMP just make sure you dont stand in a way were you might get alot of dmg against you.

The JBshop is fine and realistic. (Like in the real world you can have a m8 outside the jail that muggles in guns for a specific price.)
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:43 pm

I think it's fun when Terrorists Rebel , Thats why i fully support the idea of this JBshop. it's a bigger challenge for CTs and a better game for the Ts. In the past , people wouldn't rebel because they wanted LR , now they do rebel because they want JB$.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Its a nice idea. The guns should be more expensive. And orpertex in real life they dont play simon says in jail xD
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:47 pm

luna llena wrote:Its a nice idea. The guns should be more expensive. And orpertex in real life they dont play simon says in jail xD

Maybe they do o.o

Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm

The Hater wrote:Not rebelling and trying to get Last reaction will get you 800 JB$. So at the end of the day it is better to try to get LR than just rebell.
1050 JB$ actually because you get 250 JB$ awarded for beeing the last terrorist. :O So yeah, getting last is worth way more.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:50 pm

OrperteX wrote:
luna llena wrote:Its a nice idea. The guns should be more expensive. And orpertex in real life they dont play simon says in jail xD

Maybe they do o.o

No.. they dont.. Doubt someone that is in jail for murder would go around
playing simon says with the officers and get killed if they do it wrong..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:54 pm

smileftw wrote:
OrperteX wrote:

Maybe they do o.o

xD epic

well ts would get guns in real life. And comon ts should have fun too. Everytime the same. cage-simon say-crouch&freeze-last reaction-spray-lr. Always the same. So its a good idea. They should rebel. Wink
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:43 pm

luna llena wrote:
smileftw wrote:
OrperteX wrote:

Maybe they do o.o

xD epic

well ts would get guns in real life. And comon ts should have fun too. Everytime the same. cage-simon say-crouch&freeze-last reaction-spray-lr. Always the same. So its a good idea. They should rebel. Wink

but you dont need a jb shop with easy prices to do that.all you need is a commander WITHOUT mental problems.anyway,players like swarley or groovenstien who get /lr a lot will be able to buy a big surprise every map (ok mabey not) but it does make it more fun to be a t. i actually declined a ct spot to go t because it gives more fun.but players who are usally cts will see the massive downsides. terrorists could buy weapons every round. mabey i buy one,then kill commander then hide it.kill everyone and bla bla bla. then you buy one next round and kill everyone.everyone would just go on a cycle of who buys weapons.

your very right when u say it makes it more challenging for cts,and i always like more challenge,but it will stop new people trying to command when they die within 10 seconds of spawning.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Coffeecake wrote:terrorists could buy weapons every round.
No because they need 12 CT kills, except they save it up forever.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:35 pm

It is actually a little hard to earn those JB $, terrorist's earns them fast because of:
1)Noob CT's
2)CT's not paying attention.
3)When most of the CT team plays around.
4)Forgets to watch the vents.
5) Not helping the commander.
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Yes, stop complaining about it. It is a great feature ,we got even more ppl playing because of that, and yes like leon said is not so easy to earn JB$.... I think most of the prices are good as they're atm. Only a phew refixies on prices.. Like make the weapons prices abit higher, and also for the he do the price around 500 Wink
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:44 am

i saw up there something like this ... i do not get money in real life if i kill an officer. Yes yo do Smile) if yo are in jail and 1 teammate (member, family guy, etc) tells yo go kill that guard and yo do it then yo will have 100JB$ Smile) if yo got the blzz to do it ... neee this is the best idea ever. +100000 Mati
golden_glock
golden_glock

Male Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1987-10-09
Job/hobbies : driver
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:34 am

Yesterday I commanded again after long time. For me it was the first time with the jbshop enabled. Well the first two rounds I was staying to close and actually freezed during commanding. Well I got shot twice with a deagle in my head. So I lost two days.
But after that I didnt freezed anymore. So aiming at my head is hard. also during the start of the round I command from a spot where I can hide. Actually after that and with a good team Ive played like 3 or 4 maps without problems. Ive had some really nice days. The JBshop is really a good idea. You just need to pay attention as a ct. And if you dont do that you get punished faster now.
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 am

kwaakt wrote:Yesterday I commanded again after long time. For me it was the first time with the jbshop enabled. Well the first two rounds I was staying to close and actually freezed during commanding. Well I got shot twice with a deagle in my head. So I lost two days.
But after that I didnt freezed anymore. So aiming at my head is hard. also during the start of the round I command from a spot where I can hide. Actually after that and with a good team Ive played like 3 or 4 maps without problems. Ive had some really nice days. The JBshop is really a good idea. You just need to pay attention as a ct. And if you dont do that you get punished faster now.

And we won't say anything about the gay music you played with your music game =D Razz I love you
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by golden_glock Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:23 am

steven Smile)) ... kwaat's music is not gay Smile) just old Smile) to old :p ...
golden_glock
golden_glock

Male Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1987-10-09
Job/hobbies : driver
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next