neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please

5 posters

Go down

?

The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_lcap23%The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_lcap8%The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_lcap15%The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_lcap54%The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please I_vote_rcap 54% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 13

The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please Empty The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please

Post by tox1c Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:52 pm

what about if you change the predator to 1 person (not like predator vs human etc)? he cant get killed untill he kills another player, then he will become vulnerebel for a amount of time, the map will be dark with around the 5sec (more or less) lightning shifts witch lights up the entire map. Also evry one gets randomly spawned.

also the "predator" will have the ability to become fully invisble for 20sec (allows escape, dissepear from radar) but while that he can't stab or loose healt. that ability he can only use once (or more, depends on the balance or maybe a cooldown) and also his amount of healt will be calculated on how much players are playing on the mod (like rambo on jailbreak but alot less then).

while the game u won't be able to see any player names and all the skins will be the same (to keep it fair).
Also evry one will carry a gun, with limited bullets so u can't start shooting evry one for no reason and the predator will look like he has a gun but he carry's a knife that can stab with a cooldown (stab=instant death).

it would be hard to create but aint evry mod hard to create? For the maps u can use dark zombie maps (maybe some new to make sure people dont get bored) and add things to them witch make it more intresting (like the lightning shifts).

and some things need 2 be added also like: the predator gets an amout of time to kill a player within time or he gets slain, if he kills more players he will gain more time (but how longer he waits, how harder it wil get becouse evry one will try to form a group so he will have to attack bigger groups) and by that u can add a ranking system, more +time = how higher your rank. Or add scary music if the predator is nearby (to scare the chickens =D).

I don't know if it's possible to prevent players from using flashlight and radar? but that would be great also so you can't see very good who's the predator is if he attacks some one who is near you and by adding that i think the predator will be able to take down small groups. Maybe also like only let the predator use his radar to see where his enemys are (usefull so he can take down small groups first to prevent them from getting bigger)

In my eyes this is a completly different angle about the predater, but that's are my eyes ^^ if you like it post some ideas to improve ,balance the gamemod or to add cool stuff and if things are possible like the flashlight and the radar etc. And if you don't like it say what you might change (I think there aint a mod that looks like this one)

grtz Tox1c

tox1c

Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1994-07-11
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Back to top Go down

The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please Empty Re: The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please

Post by hazik666 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:37 pm

No, This would lag and fail hard in my view o.o
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please Empty Re: The Predator! (different then other mod's) comments please

Post by Necro Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:02 am

As Dazo said, it would fail in my point of view aswell.
In my eyes is just a bit different than one Nemesis against all Humans, but you gave me an idea: change Terminator skin for Predator's one Smile
Necro
Necro
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 3892
Birthday : 1924-02-27
Job/hobbies : Aww men I am a sciences freak!!
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:39 am

I know a server with this mod.

It's named "nightcrawlers" and the zombies are ALWAYS invisible and have 250 hp. The humans have 6 items they can choose (free) normal weapons and then -Lasermines (make a sound when a zombie passes) , frost nades , poison bullets , laser (only able when you have the highest CT score), Adrenaline shot (unlimited ammo fr 10 seconds) and something else but that sucked as i don't remember it Very Happy

Very fun mod , but it's new and noone knows it , it's not very popular either.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by tox1c Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Please explain what would fail, would be very kind and about the lag, zombie lags also?Very Happy

Last edited by tox1c on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 am; edited 2 times in total

tox1c

Back to top Go down

Post by tox1c Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 am

Necro wrote:As Dazo said, it would fail in my point of view aswell.
In my eyes is just a bit different than one Nemesis against all Humans, but you gave me an idea: change Terminator skin for Predator's one Smile

it's not like nemesis at all? nemesis has what? 10khp are something, he has a red glow so u can notice him fast, he can jump further then normal? with this you need 2 be sneaky, u must wait for the right moment, and u can't camp waiting untill a human walks by u need 2 go actually go hunt them. it's more tactical

tox1c

Back to top Go down

Post by tox1c Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:I know a server with this mod.

It's named "nightcrawlers" and the zombies are ALWAYS invisible and have 250 hp. The humans have 6 items they can choose (free) normal weapons and then -Lasermines (make a sound when a zombie passes) , frost nades , poison bullets , laser (only able when you have the highest CT score), Adrenaline shot (unlimited ammo fr 10 seconds) and something else but that sucked as i don't remember it Very Happy

Very fun mod , but it's new and noone knows it , it's not very popular either.

Red Phoenix it's nothing about zombies in this game mod and he dont even look like a zombie but as a normal human? It's about 1person and he cant turn invisble all the time and it's without lasermines, frost granades, infinite ammo and all those other zombie things... nothing u discrived u would see in the game mod

tox1c

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 pm

Please don't double post tox1c , try editing your posts instead of double posting , is agaisnt the rules Wink

OT: Predator mode woulden't be in the best idea because we have a server that's offline (witch we could use) but we don't to not make servers lag , if i'm not wrong ??

So no i don't think this would work.
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down