neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD?

+18
Coffeecake
SultaN
grimvh2
XaZor^
Pukata
Agent Smith
Emziek
Dark_Shad
Marksel
K!ng
vladkboy
Chillz
KoD
hazik666
conex
Mizurri
Fagnatic
Xalus
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD? Empty [Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD?

Post by Xalus Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Hello,

U all see that some nD server are getting in-active.
I think nD need new, unique stuff.

Players like new stuf, stuf that no other server got -> more players.

So I searche good idea's.

Admins: If u guys like an idea, say it to me, and I will see if its possible for me!

Thanks all!

[Idea:]
  • SlideRace
  • SentryMod
Xalus
Xalus

Number of posts : 204
Birthday : 1995-04-26
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

[Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD? Empty Re: [Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD?

Post by Fagnatic Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 pm

Hide And Seek ORIGINAL

So same as HNS but

Terrorists
Start with the round and get 1 minute to hide , Gravity is set to 200(!) or lower so they can hide everywhere on the map.
when the 1 minute ends , they will freeze and won't be able to move The area is normal when they hide , when the 1 minute is finished the area will become TOTALLY dark so you can't see anything without flashlight. T's get nightvision so they can see when a CT is coming and so they can prepare to die =)

Counter-Terrorists
Will have a blue screen/black screen/can play video poker during that 1 minute. when the minute is finished they get a Usp , a M4 a HE a Flash and Smoke. and they can ONLY use flashlight (wich will never stop giving light) and won't be able to buy nightvision.
HE just do damages , But the flashes will lighten the area for 1 second and smokes will make it easier to see trough dark places.
Now they have to find the terrorists. when they found the Terrorist they will have to kill the T (Spectators can't spec T's (!!) or they can say where he is trough steam / Teamchat etc...) the first one to die will become Ct.

could be fun?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

[Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD? Empty Re: [Need Idea's] New, unique mods for nD?

Post by Mizurri Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I didnt buy fucking cs to play HnS, if you want to play HnS so badly gather some people around and play it irl,
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm

sliderace and sentrymod looks so interesting.. ;D so ill love to see those mods on nD
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

I would love to see normal cs Razz
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:39 pm

hazik666 wrote:I would love to see normal cs Razz

you kinda right.. ! there is no normal ffa servers anymore in cs... ;D hehe
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Some kind of sport mod would be cool.
Not soccer, but like... basketball Razz
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chillz Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:07 pm

SentryMod,
Sliderace
NORMAL Cs.
And HNS.

EDIT :
Superhero mod!

@Faatzor
Why are you whining about " I did not buy cs to play hns"
Then dont play it just...?

Last edited by Chillz on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Chillz
Chillz
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 2114
Birthday : 1995-10-16
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vladkboy Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:20 pm

Chillz wrote:SentryMod,
Sliderace
NORMAL Cs.
And HNS.

This ^
vladkboy
vladkboy
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1533
Birthday : 1995-12-22
Job/hobbies : Alot :P
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:Hide And Seek ORIGINAL

So same as HNS but

Terrorists
Start with the round and get 1 minute to hide , Gravity is set to 200(!) or lower so they can hide everywhere on the map.
when the 1 minute ends , they will freeze and won't be able to move The area is normal when they hide , when the 1 minute is finished the area will become TOTALLY dark so you can't see anything without flashlight. T's get nightvision so they can see when a CT is coming and so they can prepare to die =)

Counter-Terrorists
Will have a blue screen/black screen/can play video poker during that 1 minute. when the minute is finished they get a Usp , a M4 a HE a Flash and Smoke. and they can ONLY use flashlight (wich will never stop giving light) and won't be able to buy nightvision.
HE just do damages , But the flashes will lighten the area for 1 second and smokes will make it easier to see trough dark places.
Now they have to find the terrorists. when they found the Terrorist they will have to kill the T (Spectators can't spec T's (!!) or they can say where he is trough steam / Teamchat etc...) the first one to die will become Ct.

could be fun?

Hmm, never played such mode/ Do you have an IP of a server (CS 1.6) with this mode? But isn't this too difficult for the CT's, especially when they don't know the map? And like HnS in Jailbreak, won't the T will be hiding at the same spots over and over again untill the mode becomes boring and no one will play it (unless a new map will be added every (2) weeks)? And the T's win when roundtime is over I presume? And what kind of maps do you had in mind (HnS-maps, normal maps or funmaps)?
Well, could be a fun mode, but could also become boring within weeks...Love to try it first on a server.
(Sorry that I don't have anything to add (like adjustments) to make this mode even better/more fun).

hazik666 wrote:I would love to see normal cs

Hmmm. I think a community should stick to 1 "theme/kind" of server. I love the nD-community because of all their funserver and I think they should stick to such funservers and adding new funservers with special mods is certainly a good idea! "Normal" CS maps can be played everywhere and think it's hard to compete to existing and popular communities with such servers. Take a look at TweakGaming: they are offering "normal" servers on CS 1.6, but because they have nothing different to offer to the popular server, players won't play at TweakGaming server, but just stay playing on the existing, popular server, because there are the players guaranteed of a full server.

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:52 pm

For hns this is how i used to play a server was the best server i have ever played in cs until it shut down.

T's:
At the start of round you had 15 secs to hide.
Equipped with 1 Flash 1 Frost Nade
No Knife

CT's:
Dark screen for 15 secs of round and cant move then search for t's
Equipped with knife

Other:
All entities like func_door, func_wall etc are removed so some dont get slowed down etc.

At the start of the round the plugin randomly gives someone a gun but it doesnt need to this is how we had it
1 HE Nade (Every few rounds)
Shield (Often)
Five Seven - 2 Bullets (Every few rounds)
Five Seven - 20 Bullets (Very rare lucky if you got it over 3hrs)
Awp - 2 Bullets (Once or Twice a map at 30m)

Blocks: Use blockmaker

Auto Bhop

Good Maps
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 am

Faatzor wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

I didnt buy fucking cs to play HnS, if you want to play HnS so badly gather some people around and play it irl,
Then don't fucking play HNS if it comes instead of going offtopic with crap like this.

I would really like to see sentrymod and sliderace before we get anything else to be honest, if those work out well and we still have empty servers then we should look for more, until then just chill on the new mods imo.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 am

Marksel wrote:
Faatzor wrote:NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

Then don't fucking play HNS if it comes instead of going offtopic with crap like this.

I would really like to see sentrymod and sliderace before we get anything else to be honest, if those work out well and we still have empty servers then we should look for more, until then just chill on the new mods imo.
When I played 3 years ago. I found a Predator mod.

This mod was liek this.
CT's can choose between different people. Like people with M4 people with shotgun and so on. They can't bnuy there own weapon. They have parachutes and HE grenedes and smokes.
When they see the predator (he's invisible. but when his inivisel is up. you can see him. Then everybody needs to shoot him. The people need to kill the predator and every CT will be predator at least 1 time in 40 min.
T's/ predator.
He needs to kill every CT he only have claws so he can't shoot or anything. when he attacks he isn't inviseble anymore. he can climb up at every wall or vence or whatever. he can jump very fast en very far away.

+Sorry for the mistakes I wrote ^^
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:54 am

Dark_Shad wrote:
When I played 3 years ago. I found a Predator mod.

This mod was liek this.
CT's can choose between different people. Like people with M4 people with shotgun and so on. They can't bnuy there own weapon. They have parachutes and HE grenedes and smokes.
When they see the predator (he's invisible. but when his inivisel is up. you can see him. Then everybody needs to shoot him. The people need to kill the predator and every CT will be predator at least 1 time in 40 min.
T's/ predator.
He needs to kill every CT he only have claws so he can't shoot or anything. when he attacks he isn't inviseble anymore. he can climb up at every wall or vence or whatever. he can jump very fast en very far away.

Isn't that almost thesame as nemesis @ zombie? =/
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by K!ng Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:57 am

Dark_Shad wrote:When I played 3 years ago. I found a Predator mod.

This mod was liek this.
T's/ predator.

So it's a bit like zombiemode except for the fact here the Predator kills the CT's instead of converting into Predators and the power of invisibilty of course. Sounds fun.
[EDIT: Marksel says something about the "Nemesis"..?]

Dark_Shad wrote:every CT will be predator at least 1 time in 40 min

You mean that every new round another CT will be Predator?

Marksel wrote:I would really like to see sentrymod and sliderace before we get anything else to be honest, if those work out well and we still have empty servers then we should look for more, until then just chill on the new mods imo.

Yes, you're right, but it doesn't hurt to already collect some new ideas so people can learn the ideas, talk and discuss about it, maybe come with some adjustments and theoretical stuff like that. Will speed up things if nD wants to make a server with such a mode in the future Smile.
And maybe someone comes up with a way better idea than sliderace or sentrymode Razz.

K!ng

Male Number of posts : 175
Birthday : 1988-04-17
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 am

This is something that i found, maby some people like it other not.

[As far as i know, only CS:S got this MOD]

Counter strike 1.6 RPG MOD.

I saw this on the internet, and since we can make slidersrace from CS:S also in CS 1.6 why not other MODS, altho i dont know if its possiable ofc o.O

CSS:RPG Mod is a role playing (level-based) server-side plugin for Counter-Strike: Source. It is not just another WC3/Superhero mod. It's based off the UT2K4RPG Mod for Unreal Tournament 2004.

"As you kill your opponents, you gain Experience. Eventually when you have reached your experience quota, you gain a new Level. This means you can buy Upgrades which give you an advantage over your opponent.

CSS:RPG Mod allows you to buy the Upgrades you want or Sell them for different Upgrades. Each Upgrade has a higher Level. So for example, Regeneration Level 2 will give you two health points every second as opposed to one health point every second for Regeneration Level 1. All player data is saved into a SQLite Database so there is no need to setup any type of Remote Database. CSS:RPG is also highly customizable with variables that change the plugin effectively immediately after it has been set. The source code for CSS:RPG is made publicly available under the zlib/libpng open source license for people who want to port the plugin to their own Half-Life 2 mod or just want to learn how to create a plugin.

See the About page for more information. "

About = http://www.cssrpg.com/about.php
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Shad Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 am

K!ng wrote:
Dark_Shad wrote:When I played 3 years ago. I found a Predator mod.

This mod was liek this.
T's/ predator.

So it's a bit like zombiemode except for the fact here the Predator kills the CT's instead of converting into Predators and the power of invisibilty of course. Sounds fun.
[EDIT: Marksel says something about the "Nemesis"..?]

Dark_Shad wrote:every CT will be predator at least 1 time in 40 min

You mean that every new round another CT will be Predator?

Marksel wrote:I would really like to see sentrymod and sliderace before we get anything else to be honest, if those work out well and we still have empty servers then we should look for more, until then just chill on the new mods imo.

Yes, you're right, but it doesn't hurt to already collect some new ideas so people can learn the ideas, talk and discuss about it, maybe come with some adjustments and theoretical stuff like that. Will speed up things if nD wants to make a server with such a mode in the future Smile.
And maybe someone comes up with a way better idea than sliderace or sentrymode Razz.
Yes everybody will be a pred 1 time in 1 map.
Dark_Shad
Dark_Shad

Male Number of posts : 356
Birthday : 1993-12-26
Registration date : 2009-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 am

K!ng wrote:Hmm, never played such mode/ Do you have an IP of a server (CS 1.6) with this mode? But isn't this too difficult for the CT's, especially when they don't know the map? And like HnS in Jailbreak, won't the T will be hiding at the same spots over and over again untill the mode becomes boring and no one will play it (unless a new map will be added every (2) weeks)? And the T's win when roundtime is over I presume? And what kind of maps do you had in mind (HnS-maps, normal maps or funmaps)?
Well, could be a fun mode, but could also become boring within weeks...Love to try it first on a server.
(Sorry that I don't have anything to add (like adjustments) to make this mode even better/more fun).

I once had a server but its Down now , and i didn't find a new one.

and ofcourse you can only play on normal maps like Inferno , dust , dust2 , nuke , inferno , etc... and the gravity is high so they can always find new spots Wink

And i'd also like to see FFA back and Superhero would be nice to.

Baseball
for example , the ball is coming to you and you have to shoot it with dgl (good aim required lol Razz) then it will fly away and people will have to run after it... so just like normal baseball.

MarioMod
Mariomod? i think i once saw it on a 1.6 server ... enemies are running around and you have to jump on it so they die , try to finish levels ! Smile

Zombie WC3
and then another one... i saw 1 server (!!) on whole cs 1.6 with this mod!
Warcraft zombie mod! play the normal zombie mod but as you kill people as human/zombie you get experience , you level and you will gain special powers! could be fun also.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:05 am

Wow: capture the flag mod.
(Keep in mind that this is just a Idea i got, i never have seen this mod, Its like wc3 but improved. Notice im not sure if you can make such mod for cs 1.6)

The goal is to Capture the enemey flag 3 times,
but you can only capture it if your own flag is at the home base!
To get the flag you first need to run throught the "Fight yard" (The middle of the map where the teams meet)
Then you need to enter the enemey base and get the flag and make it back to your own base.
There will be 1(or 2) graveyards(spawns) for each team,
When you die you will spawn at one of your team graveyards after a 10 sec delay.
To make sure the enemey team will not get the flag you will need a defence that will hide at some spots of your base and ambush the guy who pick up the flag!
After 30-40 min of the map it will make a mapvote if no one have got 3 flags and the team with most flags will win(this will make sure you dont have to play the same map a whole day)
To make it easier and more tactical you will have to choose a race and then one of the 7 diffrent classes

Weaponds:

Some of the classes can only wield some guns, they will spawn with thier 'only' gun while the other classes will get a menu of what weapon the want to use.
NO AWPS OR AUTOSNIPERS PLEASE!!!!

Nades:
Well The HE can be a fire nade like the one in zombie mod, Also the flash bang (Aka Frost nade)
About smoke nade i got no idea ^^ maybe add that you will lose hp when you stand in smoke (but u will get back the hp when you get outside, Pretty much like when u are under the water..)

Buy Menu:
Well copy the Wc3 shopmenu and change the names haha ^^ cheers

Leveling and Atributes:
I have think of some kind of Atributes..
Maybe like each time you level up u will gain 2 atribute points that can be used on atributes.. like:

Stamina: Increase your Health by 1 by each point u spend, you can spend up to 30 points in stamina..
Agility: Every 2 points u spend in Agility will give you 1% chance to evade bullets, you can spend 20 points in agility.
Strength: Every 3 points u spend in Strength will give u 1 more in dmg dealt in normal attacks this will not stack with spells (like explosion shot) and Every 3 points give you 1 in Health, you can spend 30 points in strength
Intiligence: Every 3 points u spend in intiligence will give you 1 more in dmg dealt by spells, you can spend 30 points in intiligence
Energy: Each point in energy u spend will give you 5 in speed, you can spend 20 points in Energy
(you can find a similar menu in UWC3= ultimate warcraft 3)

In my idea there will be 10 levels (Just like wc3) but it will be harder to level up,
I would like to see the Exp like this, and not gaining to much exp by doing the goals in the mod.
Spoiler:

Classes:
Knight
Sorcerer
Druid
Shaman
Hunter
Rogue
Priest

Master ability
This is like the Ultimates in Wc3 mod

Racicals
Each race have diffrent racical, Racical can increase your dmg or your health

The 2 factions(/teams) and the races with thier racical and thier classes:

Terrorists:
As a T you have joined the forces of the horde, the horde have 5 diffrent races and 7 classes

The orcs:
Spoiler:
Trolls
Spoiler:
Tauren:
Spoiler:
Forsaken undead
Spoiler:
Blood elves:
Spoiler:

Counter-Terrorists:
As a Ct you have joined the forces of the Alliance, they have 5 diffrent races with 7 unique classes.

Human:
Spoiler:
Dwarves:
Spoiler:
Gnomes:
Spoiler:
night elves:
Spoiler:
Draenei:
Spoiler:

Edit 1:
Removed death knight.
EDIT 2:
Since there are alot of Classes i have merged the classes Warrior and paladin togheter and also mage and warlock, they now have the name Knight and Sorcerer.
Also added Priest to some races.
EDIT 3:
Changed the Night elves racical skill.
Edit 4:
Added skills ideas for 4 of the classes:

Knight:

Spoiler:
Rogue
Spoiler:
Priest:
Spoiler:
Hunter:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emziek on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 33 times in total
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:34 am

I like the idea emziek, but a capture the flag with a 'fightyard' would simply not work in cs with more than 3 players. The death chance is way too big when u have the flag in an open field.

This mod would really rely on the maps.

as for the classes, some WoW classes wouldn't really have working skills in cs, like warrior for example.
I think it would be better to keep it a bit simpler with a phew less classes. Leaving deathknights (or atleast the level restriction) out would also be better I think.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 am

Marksel wrote:I like the idea emziek, but a capture the flag with a 'fightyard' would simply not work in cs with more than 3 players. The death chance is way too big when u have the flag in an open field.

This mod would really rely on the maps.

as for the classes, some WoW classes wouldn't really have working skills in cs, like warrior for example.
I think it would be better to keep it a bit simpler with a phew less classes. Leaving deathknights (or atleast the level restriction) out would also be better I think.
Well about the warrior i thought there could be some kind of dmg improve with some kind of weapon and also more health then the other classes. But i merged it with Paladin now, with the name Knight, Knight will be some kind of aura master in my idea (Devo aura, Retri aura, 1 dmg ability, and one ultimate)
And ill remove the death knight from the class list.

And about the fight yard i thought of something like trees you can hide behind and other stuff that will improve the survive chance.
Also maybe secret Teleports that make you come closer to your base and/or Secret Vents

Last edited by Emziek on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:00 am

There is this server , i Think there are only 3 of them in CS 1.6

Dawn Of The Dead!

Terrorists
Just Bots! (depends on how many Cts!) , these bots are the Zombies from DotD (if youve seen the movie) easy goal , Zombies will try to hunt human and kill them. when the Zombies die they will respawn. but like i said , these are bots and don't need explanation.

Counter-Terrorists
Round Starts and the ct's spawn and can pick their weapons , now they will have to choose a spot to hide (don't take Zombie maps (!!) only aztec , inferno etc...) , afdter 30 seconds the zombies spawn and will try to kill humans , the humans will have to kill the zombies , when the humans kill the zombies the zombies will respawn. when the humans die , they will also respawn (but not on the same spot(!!) cause they will have to run away from the zombies chasing them (2 seconds spawn protection) and try to find another hiding spot/same hiding spot.

Extras
-The zombies will have 100 or more (your choice) life tickets , so when the humans killed 100 zombies , they win the round.
-When the Humans die , they will be dead for 1 minute and THEN they respawn (try to find something against reconnecters)
-After 2 rounds the map changes.
-After 10 kills , the human who made it will get a flash/HE/smoke , smoke will make light , HE is just HE and flash will freeze/flash (your choice again)

-ALSO you can add something like this : The humans can have achievements , so for example:

Bronze achievements : Make 10 knife kills , make 10 dgl Kills , Etc...
Silver Achievements: Make 50 knife kills , make 50 dgl kills , Etc...
Gold achievements: make 100 knife kills , make 100dgl kills , etc
ULTIMATE achievements: make 1000 knife kills , make 1000 dgl Kills; Etc...

Rewards
for example: when they get the bronze achievement for kniving , they will have 5% more damage with knife , etc...

the bronze , silver and gold will be for 1 map (!!) so they will have to get this achievement in 1 map!!! when the map ends , their score will reset and try to make 50 kills again with dgl (for example)

the ultimate achievement is for overall.

Positive Point
-You won't need other players , you can play it in your own because the Zombies are bots.

This is a VERY fun mod In my opinion as you are always able to play , it is challenging as you need to gain achievements , etc...

hope nD gets this Wink
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:23 am

Red-Phoenix wrote:T
Dawn Of The Dead!

I played a server like that once but the zombies doesnt respawn, but every time the humen win the zombies become harder to kill(Higher Gravity, more speed, more health) and when the humen fail the zombies become easier to kill.
Emziek
Emziek

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 am

Emziek wrote:
Red-Phoenix wrote:T
Dawn Of The Dead!

I played a server like that once but the zombies doesnt respawn, but every time the humen win the zombies become harder to kill(Higher Gravity, more speed, more health) and when the humen fail the zombies become easier to kill.

that is an Idea to , but then you can't use the Achievement Stuff... and i like it WITH achievements. Smile

makes you do things youd normally never do , like Knifing zombies Razz
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 am

a mario party mod ;>
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next