neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

+6
Fagnatic
Spx.
Emziek
StevenN
Sps
Norrby
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

Post by swarley Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Norrby wrote:
swarley wrote:
Norrby wrote:
swarley wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:no because im saying it wouldnt do anythingits like a vote was on the pther day Perm ban Coffeecake -Yes -Yes- Yes- Me Too.most people picked me too but they didnt get perm banned and i hope i didnt Razz.but it wont change aything.it has No effect.it just says stupid things like is SpS Sexy -hes Sp|sexy-yes -no. it has no effect

I't distracs pepole on CS1 - for example (when we change map); It comes with a dark voice, ARE you ready to choose a map? 5...4...3..2..1.. then you choose map you'd like too have, its kinda annoying if you for example have an cage day then unlimited times; everytime you get into the server : hi everybody lol ^^
Its just white text..

It's like a votemap, for example; its a cageday , "LTUMAX" is Counter-Terrorist on CS1 , he carried his knife out... A terrorist named "CoffeeCake" see's that he has knife carried out.
CoffeeCake does a vote "Hellu" 1. Hi 2. Bye 3. LOL!
LTUMAX has to press the button 1, twice so he can take out his M4A1 - amagine this unlimited times..A Ct would never dare to have his knife out..and unlimited times its annoying think there's around 30 vips every single one of them will spam it :S even though the admins make lots of money which makes the server's going on meaning that we can play..and pepole will use it for so meaningless stuff
"Admin plz kick Johnniebanana he freekilled"
1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Ok

it would be like meh annoying?? and i doubt this idea will ever go up to the admins but good luck u never know Razz
Only VIPs can do it not all players '-.- .. Razz And its not unlimited times.. Or maybe just add it to all servers except jailbreak

I think some guy in page 1 sayd you should use it unlimited times etc etc bs.. ^^ and yeah it would work good for all the other servers i support
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

Post by Norrby Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:25 am

Any admin take a look at this? =D, Most people who have seen this topic is likeing it Smile
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm

Hello?? Any admin.. I think Ancient is going to take a look at this
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:44 pm

Norrby wrote:Hello?? Any admin.. I think Ancient is going to take a look at this

just wait,and you have double posted,but i think its ok since u were bumping.
i dont know if this idea will work,because if people spam it it will get annoying.

Swarler: stop using me in all your examples Razz
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2