neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

+6
Fagnatic
Spx.
Emziek
StevenN
Sps
Norrby
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :) Empty Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

Post by Norrby Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:13 am

Okey so today I played on CS4 and Suvi made a vote like you can choose 4 options it was like:
1. fw

2.fw2

3.fw3

4. (was nothing)

And I just wondering if you can add that to the VIP menu because its funny Very Happy

(Sorry for bad english)

Last edited by Norrby on Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :) Empty Re: Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

Post by Sps Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 am

Yeah could be only problem is that VIPs will use it all the time they get the chance so it will disturb the game especially on CS1
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :) Empty Re: Add this to the VIP menu for fun ? :)

Post by Norrby Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:18 am

Sps wrote:Yeah could be only problem is that VIPs will use it all the time they get the chance so it will disturb the game especially on CS1
Just add so it you only can use it like 1 time in 5mins or something
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 am

But if it's in the menu HOW can you edit those options .. (the answers / questions)
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:35 am

StevenN wrote:But if it's in the menu HOW can you edit those options .. (the answers / questions)
Idk rly , I think we understand that when we see the option
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:36 am

Norrby wrote:
StevenN wrote:But if it's in the menu HOW can you edit those options .. (the answers / questions)

Such votes are made in console

like this:

Code:
amx_vote "Is StevenN cool" "Yes" "No" "Who is Steven?"
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 am

StevenN wrote:
Norrby wrote:

Such votes are made in console

like this:

Code:
amx_vote "Is StevenN cool" "Yes" "No" "Who is Steven?"
Ok , thanks now I know Smile
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:48 am

Well a server i was ViP (later on also admin )
Had it like this.

Votemap - Choose 1 map out of the menu
Vote 4 Maps - You first pick 1 map then you pick another from the menu and when you had pick 4 choses you get a question "Do you want to set up this vote?" "yes" "no"
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 am

Emziek wrote:Well a server i was ViP (later on also admin )
Had it like this.

Votemap - Choose 1 map out of the menu
Vote 4 Maps - You first pick 1 map then you pick another from the menu and when you had pick 4 choses you get a question "Do you want to set up this vote?" "yes" "no"

But with your example there will be a mapchange... So peeps can't choose "No"
And he means custom votes I think
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:03 am

He probably means custom votes indeed. I don't think it's possible to add it in the menu (because you have to write it in the console, check steven's example), but however it can be added and when you click it, it says how you start the vote etc.

Great idea, I like it.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 pm

would be fun Smile
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:13 pm

I like the idea, increases pepole to buy VIP meaning the server gets money, meaning the owners get rich, meaning the server can keep running, meaning that we can still play Very Happy - but most of the pepole would use it WAY TO much; Once every five minutes is kinda good, but how about every 20minutes? Beacuse - i don't really think that VIP pepole would use it every five minutes, then they would really abuse it: "Whats my name?" 1. Johnny 2. swarley 3. I dont know; by so stupid questions; and there are more then 1 pepole that are VIP so it would be great if they did it + fun for the VIPS Wink
But this is kinda of an UAIO menu if im sure.. ^^.

I think its an good idea Very Happy
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:16 am

i think no limit on it.people can make votes like- how tastey is coffeecake very-sorta-okay-EEEEWWW!!!!!!!!-they are just harmless fun.of course a vip can us eit for like what map zm_funworld zm_army zm_dust whatever gets the most votes wins then he can make a map vote to that Smile
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 am

Coffeecake wrote:i think no limit on it.people can make votes like- how tastey is coffeecake very-sorta-okay-EEEEWWW!!!!!!!!-they are just harmless fun.of course a vip can us eit for like what map zm_funworld zm_army zm_dust whatever gets the most votes wins then he can make a map vote to that Smile

With no to limit it would totally disturb the CS1
Sps
Sps

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:37 am

no because im saying it wouldnt do anythingits like a vote was on the pther day Perm ban Coffeecake -Yes -Yes- Yes- Me Too.most people picked me too but they didnt get perm banned and i hope i didnt Razz.but it wont change aything.it has No effect.it just says stupid things like is SpS Sexy -hes Sp|sexy-yes -no. it has no effect
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:44 am

Yes it have, but if it doesnt got any sounds it can go. Think when ur CT and commanding and suddenly the vote comes up and play that song, and it does that all the time wouldnt that disturb you while commanding? And for Ts also cuz then they sometimes cant hear your command. Ur right i am sexy Wink
Sps
Sps

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:45 am

This does need a cooldown if it gets added, as it is extremely annoying when you are about to kill someone with knife by switching to knife, and u press 3 and click, and u vote and shoot
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 am

Sps wrote:Yes it have, but if it doesnt got any sounds it can go. Think when ur CT and commanding and suddenly the vote comes up and play that song, and it does that all the time wouldnt that disturb you while commanding? And for Ts also cuz then they sometimes cant hear your command. Ur right i am sexy Wink
Its not a song when you play.. Its just white text.. Razz
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:13 am

Okey good, because i was thinking like when you do mapvote that song comes da da da da da da da DAA DAADAADAADAAdaa da ^^
Sps
Sps

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:24 am

Marksel wrote:This does need a cooldown if it gets added, as it is extremely annoying when you are about to kill someone with knife by switching to knife, and u press 3 and click, and u vote and shoot

good point i have freekilled a terrorist on jailbreak...i was switching to my knife to go faster,pressed 3 but just voted and shot with my deagle and headshotted him.i think something like 3 minute cooldown,but the vote ha sno noise or that so it wont be that annoying.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Coffeecake wrote:no because im saying it wouldnt do anythingits like a vote was on the pther day Perm ban Coffeecake -Yes -Yes- Yes- Me Too.most people picked me too but they didnt get perm banned and i hope i didnt Razz.but it wont change aything.it has No effect.it just says stupid things like is SpS Sexy -hes Sp|sexy-yes -no. it has no effect

I't distracs pepole on CS1 - for example (when we change map); It comes with a dark voice, ARE you ready to choose a map? 5...4...3..2..1.. then you choose map you'd like too have, its kinda annoying if you for example have an cage day then unlimited times; everytime you get into the server : hi everybody lol ^^
swarley
swarley

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 am

swarley wrote:
Coffeecake wrote:no because im saying it wouldnt do anythingits like a vote was on the pther day Perm ban Coffeecake -Yes -Yes- Yes- Me Too.most people picked me too but they didnt get perm banned and i hope i didnt Razz.but it wont change aything.it has No effect.it just says stupid things like is SpS Sexy -hes Sp|sexy-yes -no. it has no effect

I't distracs pepole on CS1 - for example (when we change map); It comes with a dark voice, ARE you ready to choose a map? 5...4...3..2..1.. then you choose map you'd like too have, its kinda annoying if you for example have an cage day then unlimited times; everytime you get into the server : hi everybody lol ^^
Its just white text..
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 am

This should be worth a try, tough it is created by console like this:
amx_vote "Who is best" "me""you"
as StevenN said. It could be easy to create a plugin that solves this, this is a good idea btw.
Peter
Peter

Number of posts : 66
Birthday : 1996-03-16
Registration date : 2010-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 am

Norrby wrote:
swarley wrote:

Its just white text..

It's like a votemap, for example; its a cageday , "LTUMAX" is Counter-Terrorist on CS1 , he carried his knife out... A terrorist named "CoffeeCake" see's that he has knife carried out.
CoffeeCake does a vote "Hellu" 1. Hi 2. Bye 3. LOL!
LTUMAX has to press the button 1, twice so he can take out his M4A1 - amagine this unlimited times..A Ct would never dare to have his knife out..and unlimited times its annoying think there's around 30 vips every single one of them will spam it :S even though the admins make lots of money which makes the server's going on meaning that we can play..and pepole will use it for so meaningless stuff
"Admin plz kick Johnniebanana he freekilled"
1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Ok

it would be like meh annoying?? and i doubt this idea will ever go up to the admins but good luck u never know Razz
swarley
swarley

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:46 pm

swarley wrote:
Norrby wrote:
swarley wrote:

Its just white text..

It's like a votemap, for example; its a cageday , "LTUMAX" is Counter-Terrorist on CS1 , he carried his knife out... A terrorist named "CoffeeCake" see's that he has knife carried out.
CoffeeCake does a vote "Hellu" 1. Hi 2. Bye 3. LOL!
LTUMAX has to press the button 1, twice so he can take out his M4A1 - amagine this unlimited times..A Ct would never dare to have his knife out..and unlimited times its annoying think there's around 30 vips every single one of them will spam it :S even though the admins make lots of money which makes the server's going on meaning that we can play..and pepole will use it for so meaningless stuff
"Admin plz kick Johnniebanana he freekilled"
1. Ok
2. Ok
3. Ok

it would be like meh annoying?? and i doubt this idea will ever go up to the admins but good luck u never know Razz
Only VIPs can do it not all players '-.- .. Razz And its not unlimited times.. Or maybe just add it to all servers except jailbreak
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next