neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDR Abusing , 1 Server ideas

5 posters

Go down

TDR Abusing , 1 Server ideas Empty TDR Abusing , 1 Server ideas

Post by Norrby Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 am

Hi, Me and much other peoples played the CS4 server. Then just TDR turned on his noclip and infected like 8 people (he did it yesterday to) So I made a Vote kick on him for abuse, almost every1 said "Yes" Then he come back like some minutes after and do a vote kick on me , Maybe 3/25 ppl Said "Yes" the rest said "No", and many said he had abuse with noclip many times before so I maybe think he's VIP should be removed but idk. Razz Heres the ideas: First: You can see how much damage u do ive seen it on many other servers Smile
Norrby
Norrby

Male Number of posts : 185
Birthday : 0673-09-02
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

TDR Abusing , 1 Server ideas Empty Re: TDR Abusing , 1 Server ideas

Post by hazik666 Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:15 am

Weve had about 100 topics about this, noclip was made for zombies and it can be used as zombie really stupid i think :/
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 am

hazik666 wrote:Weve had about 100 topics about this, noclip was made for zombies and it can be used as zombie really stupid i think :/
The idea? Very Happy what do u think about that? And I have more ideas to heres 1 add so u can give stuff to ppl, like glow,autosnipers ect Smile
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:47 am

Norrby wrote:Hi, Me and much other peoples played the CS4 server. Then just TDR turned on his noclip and infected like 8 people (he did it yesterday to) So I made a Vote kick on him for abuse, almost every1 said "Yes" Then he come back like some minutes after and do a vote kick on me , Maybe 3/25 ppl Said "Yes" the rest said "No", and many said he had abuse with noclip many times before so I maybe think he's VIP should be removed but idk. Razz Heres the ideas: First: You can see how much damage u do ive seen it on many other servers Smile

Hi Norrby and welcome to the forum!
Being realistic we have only had 5 recent complaints but it feels like many about no-clip because they all come in so often. In the future always use evidence when you make a complaint, but I will make a reply here which is relevant to all the complaints received against no-clip to infect humans including evidence and not and for other VIP problems, as if the scenario was true. I understand that you are annoyed with this player mate and VIP can use their no-clip whenever they want - for example getting to guns first and escaping which is harmless, but to infect humans as zombie and slap for no reason? They should not do this if it isn't needed (life or death), and will piss off others. As for his VIP being removed, sorry but this will not happen - All VIP's will keep the powers they paid for but must use them responsibly to avoid consequences that affect everyone playing such as increasing time that you can even use them. As for a solution, what I can do for you is have a word with the player TDR and come to an agreement that is fair not only for you but him as well - he is allowed to use no-clip to infect but I will try to persuade him it's better to use for infect humans only in life or death situation. If you have any more problems feel free to contact me on steam and I will do my best to help. My advice from now on is to speak to the person you have an issue with first before you make a complaint to see if you can come to a conclusion in private first since that's always best. Continue to have fun on the zombie server, I will see you soon!

I have now spoken to the players involved and if the moderator agrees the topic can be locked and any VIP who is curious about how to behave in certain situations can learn from the post I have written above, thank you for the co-operation.
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrby Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Graham wrote:
Norrby wrote:Hi, Me and much other peoples played the CS4 server. Then just TDR turned on his noclip and infected like 8 people (he did it yesterday to) So I made a Vote kick on him for abuse, almost every1 said "Yes" Then he come back like some minutes after and do a vote kick on me , Maybe 3/25 ppl Said "Yes" the rest said "No", and many said he had abuse with noclip many times before so I maybe think he's VIP should be removed but idk. Razz Heres the ideas: First: You can see how much damage u do ive seen it on many other servers Smile

Being realistic we have only had 5 recent complaints but it feels like many about no-clip because they all come in so often. In the future always use evidence when you make a complaint, but I will make a reply here which is relevant to all the complaints received against no-clip to infect humans including evidence and not and for other VIP problems, as if the scenario was true. I understand that you are annoyed with this player mate and VIP can use their no-clip whenever they want - for example getting to guns first and escaping which is harmless, but to infect humans as zombie and slap for no reason? They should not do this if it isn't needed (life or death), and will piss off others. As for his VIP being removed, sorry but this will not happen - All VIP's will keep the powers they paid for but must use them responsibly to avoid consequences that affect everyone playing such as increasing time that you can even use them. As for a solution, what I can do for you is have a word with the player TDR and come to an agreement that is fair not only for you but him as well - he is allowed to use no-clip to infect but I will try to persuade him it's better to use for infect humans only in life or death situation. If you have any more problems feel free to contact me on steam and I will do my best to help. My advice from now on is to speak to the person you have an issue with first before you make a complaint to see if you can come to a conclusion in private first since that's always best. Continue to have fun on the zombie server, I will see you soon!

I have now spoken to the players involved and if the moderator agrees the topic can be locked and any VIP who is curious about how to behave in certain situations can learn from the post I have written above, thank you for the co-operation.
Oki Very Happy
Norrby
Norrby

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 pm

Norrby wrote:
Graham wrote:

Oki Very Happy

Please do not spam with useless replies like Oki Very Happy

Thank you for your understanding
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalus Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:38 pm