neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abusing?

+2
Spx.
zoNe~
6 posters

Go down

Abusing? Empty Abusing?

Post by zoNe~ Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 am

I just played on jailbreak and it was 1 min left and jellbe say zoNe command i said lets have a freeday and i open then koyumo said "WHO OPEN" i said "me" then he said "NOOB" and i what? and he switch me As we know koyumo dont like freeday but im the commander not him right and he switch me to terrorsit wtf? Abuse?
zoNe~
zoNe~

Number of posts : 221
Birthday : 1997-07-08
Registration date : 2010-05-01

Back to top Go down

Abusing? Empty Re: Abusing?

Post by Spx. Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 pm

You should explain the situation a little more, how many freedays did you have that map? Is there any possible other reason why Koyumu would switch you?

If your story is right, then yes, it's abuse.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Spx. wrote:You should explain the situation a little more, how many freedays did you have that map? Is there any possible other reason why Koyumu would switch you?

Some times they rebel and we loose but thats not count as freeday(?) We will say one ct gets killd some where not the cage area and he takes out the commander and all starts failing. And we had 0 freedays that map. And then the last round as i said Jellebe said zone command then Jellebe just saying dont open the cells but then i said lets have a freeday (note there is 1 min left now when i saying this no reason to command) then i open and run back to gunroom then he said that i typed att the first post and he said also "he was commanding" i didnt know who he means but if he mean Jellebe "was commanding" its abuse cuse Jellebe told me to command.
zoNe~
zoNe~

Back to top Go down

Post by Koyumu Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:46 pm

Spx. wrote:You should explain the situation a little more, how many freedays did you have that map? Is there any possible other reason why Koyumu would switch you?

He forgot to say that a CT launched a day, and zone just opened. It's all.
Koyumu
Koyumu
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1400
Registration date : 2009-02-18

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 pm

Koyumu wrote:

He forgot to say that a CT launched a day, and zone just opened. It's all.

No a CT didnt, then tell me what he said cuse he said nothing
U are swtiching me cuse u dont like freeday they didnt have any freedays......

We can forget it all but i was being a bit angry cuse i had no reason to be swtiched but nvm..
zoNe~
zoNe~

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:53 pm

I agree with zone about Koyumu not liking freedays. He always finds a away to end it quickly (give t's grenades, deagles, shields w/e). But thats no reason to switch a CT. If there were no more then 3 freedays then the commander can give freeday >.> But if a CT just randomly opens the cells on purpose then he/she should get a switch.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by LTUMax JB Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 am

i dont like freedays either, and Koyumu does a good thing by giving T's grenades n other crap to end the freeday, coz freedays and global simon take about 1-15mins to finish. Borring as f***.

and if JelleBe said "its a cage day....................."PAUSE"....................... Zone u Command" then i dont think u can change the already given day O.o Zone=fail

but if JelleBe said "ok i dunno, ummm..... hmmm.... wat should we do....??? Ok Zone u command" and Zone opened then its kool Razz

LTUMax JB

Number of posts : 65
Birthday : 1992-01-05
Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post by zoNe~ Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:49 am

LTUMax JB wrote:i dont like freedays either, and Koyumu does a good thing by giving T's grenades n other crap to end the freeday, coz freedays and global simon take about 1-15mins to finish. Borring as f***.

and if JelleBe said "its a cage day....................."PAUSE"....................... Zone u Command" then i dont think u can change the already given day O.o Zone=fail

but if JelleBe said "ok i dunno, ummm..... hmmm.... wat should we do....??? Ok Zone u command" and Zone opened then its kool Razz

He said like just when we spawned "whoes gonna command, zoNe command" as alwase he does, then he ran to control room he just said "dont open" but the thing is he said zoNe command and there was 0 freedays so why not....
zoNe~
zoNe~

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm

zoNe~ wrote:
LTUMax JB wrote:i dont like freedays either, and Koyumu does a good thing by giving T's grenades n other crap to end the freeday, coz freedays and global simon take about 1-15mins to finish. Borring as f***.

He said like just when we spawned "whoes gonna command, zoNe command" as alwase he does, then he ran to control room he just said "dont open" but the thing is he said zoNe command and there was 0 freedays so why not....

If its 2mins left why not open? Let the ts have their fun 2minutes commanding an day is shit - you won't even kill 10 T's lol.
And Ltumax, i agree with you. Freedays are boring in ways - all cts do stand in gunroom 5 minutes unless a T is brave and goes and rushes em all ^^ and actually its pretty fun when he ends the freedays as we get granades against the CTS and the CTs can kill us. And the thing of fundays , if he gives us he granades - the MOST of the terrorist team will teamkill eachother until they get LR. ^^ so its kinda 50 50

And listen to me now.. Lets say there are 22 Terrorists, 8 Cts and we're playing jail_204jailbreak
so lets say 11 TS die in the freeday, and they're 11 Terrorists left, and the freeday ends - now they have to make an cage day, which takes around 5minutes more if not the TERRORIst team riots. which is like 15% procent that the ts will.
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down