neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sliderace - Suggestions and Ideas/Bugs

+11
Fagnatic
Agent Smith
xReii
conex
pn
Leon
hazik666
Mizurri
Xalus
Marksel
Smile
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sliderace - Suggestions and Ideas/Bugs - Page 3 Empty Re: Sliderace - Suggestions and Ideas/Bugs

Post by Marksel Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:08 am

Xalus wrote:U mean sr_jungle_easy?
Becuase we don't got sr_gridded_easy.
yes we do, the first version of gridded has been renamed _easy, pukata's map o.o
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Sliderace - Suggestions and Ideas/Bugs - Page 3 Empty Re: Sliderace - Suggestions and Ideas/Bugs

Post by conex Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:22 am

okay i think we got alot of thing wrong on this mod... or not.. depends..

my idea.. of dieing is.. you run fast. and if you hit objects you will die...

but on all the maps.. if you hit an object from above.. you will die aswell.. witch is not what i expected the mod to be like.. since its like you are a car.. and when you hit an object its like crashing.. but if you land opon a object.. you should not die.. but yea this is eazy said then done.. but i can announce im about 50% done with my new map... and i have used alot of time trying to make it that you only die.. of hitting into a object..
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Xalus Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 am

Its true, what Conex says Smile

& Marksel, oO didn't know :p
Xalus
Xalus

Number of posts : 204
Birthday : 1995-04-26
Registration date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:03 am

Marksel wrote:I just came up with a good suggestion:
Make it free for all, and force everyone to join thesame team.
This way rounds won't end prematurely as much because of lucky timing of deaths, and will also make it alot more competative.
On top of that, there would be alot less team domination in maps such as the sr_jungle map.

Btw I noticed something in the sr_Greenroom (or what is its name?), if you finish the map and stay on the roof, you get slain for spawncamping.
And in sr_gridded_easy, there is no spawncamp protection at all.

Free for all, spawnkilling ftw?
People would just camp spawn and knife eachother >_<
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:30 am

DarkNess wrote:
This way rounds won't end prematurely as much because of lucky timing of deaths, and will also make it alot more competative.
On top of that, there would be alot less team domination in maps such as the sr_jungle map.

Btw I noticed something in the sr_Greenroom (or what is its name?), if you finish the map and stay on the roof, you get slain for spawncamping.

we can make a little room for everyone.. so only 1 in each room... Smile
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:33 am

DarkNess wrote:

A spawn protection lasting 10sec would solve that. Anyone that waits for people to leave the 10sec spawn protection will be killed by spawning people with spawn protection, so it will have no use to spawncamp.
This would break the teleports to base with weapons though, but it would be good if you would not go to the actualy spawn with the teleports for future maps.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by conex Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:32 am

okay my idea.. i dont know if its possible.. ;D but on the server.. someone allways play music.. witch is kinda nice.. but.. cant we do that there is a radio.. on the server.. there is playing all the time.. ;D and if you dont wanna hear it.. just mute it.. ;D hehe
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:51 am

conex wrote:okay my idea.. i dont know if its possible.. ;D but on the server.. someone allways play music.. witch is kinda nice.. but.. cant we do that there is a radio.. on the server.. there is playing all the time.. ;D and if you dont wanna hear it.. just mute it.. ;D hehe

Or just put your own music on so people don't have to mute anything
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 am

conex wrote:okay my idea.. i dont know if its possible.. ;D but on the server.. someone allways play music.. witch is kinda nice.. but.. cant we do that there is a radio.. on the server.. there is playing all the time.. ;D and if you dont wanna hear it.. just mute it.. ;D hehe
This, or something similar to this is possible. I already saw it on some servers. But i don't think it is neccessary. I think it is good as it is.

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3