neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two new /lr option: Typing contest & math

+14
Obscure
Fagnatic
Magicman
SultaN
Necro
Hanyuu
pn
Smile
QuickSilver
Florent
hazik666
conex
Marksel
Mati
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Two new /lr option: Typing contest & math - Page 2 Empty Re: Two new /lr option: Typing contest & math

Post by Mati Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Marksel wrote:Isn't it possible so that a message displays the winner rather than an automated kill + score update?
Just to keep the rebeling part of jail possible.
I think it's rather an advantage to let the script kill the looser automatically, since otherwise it costs more time: The terrorist might have to find the CT who is anywhere in the map, CT(s) have no clue what happened and interpret it as rebelling, etc.. I think it's pretty nice when the script can handle the looser.

I meant the animation of the kill, that he just dies, not the score update or winning message.
What else should be used? Human rocket? Anything like that would make the plugin more bloated up - a bit unnessasary I think.

Pukata wrote:Maybe add niveaus to it like Easy medium hard so it can fit the ts math level. Just a proposal Smile
I will keep it rather easy like it is now, because 90% or even more on the server even fail on basic elementary school math. Wink

By the way what do you think about disabling the chat in the few seconds when the equation appears, and it got answered? It's a bit lame when everyone is shouting it in chat, on the other hand, when someone is so slow that he needs to re-type something from chat, he fail anyways.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Two new /lr option: Typing contest & math - Page 2 Empty Re: Two new /lr option: Typing contest & math

Post by conex Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Mati wrote:
By the way what do you think about disabling the chat in the few seconds when the equation appears, and it got answered? It's a bit lame when everyone is shouting it in chat, on the other hand, when someone is so slow that he needs to re-type something from chat, he fail anyways.

do that.. ! ;D even so.. it goes to fast.. so nobody really have the change to type twice.. ;D
conex
conex
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1458
Birthday : 1992-10-28
Job/hobbies : artist...
Registration date : 2010-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Mati wrote:By the way what do you think about disabling the chat in the few seconds when the equation appears, and it got answered? It's a bit lame when everyone is shouting it in chat, on the other hand, when someone is so slow that he needs to re-type something from chat, he fail anyways.

There is nothing that annoys me more than other people saying the answer. So I vote yes.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2