neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Lastrequest option

2 posters

Go down

New Lastrequest option Empty New Lastrequest option

Post by Gast Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:27 am

Hello!

For a while ago I was playing on another jailbreak (Wont say name) and I saw a pretty good LR option.
This is the game:

The last terrorist and the chosen ct gets 1 scout each. The goal are to kill your emeny with the scout(Should be cooler if you deleted the scope to make it harder)

I also saw another option (Not a LR option) but that you could choose a day. It said Choose Day and when you click on it you could choose cage/free/global etc etc. I think this would be a nice option.
(If you choose next day the T will automatic get slayed and the CT's will be informed about the day)

Gast

Back to top Go down

New Lastrequest option Empty Re: New Lastrequest option

Post by hazik666 Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am

Scout:

Wouldnt be good in my view because people are good at no scoping with scouts its simple to get kills for alot of people, Awps on the other hand are hard to no scope with and you need skill for that, But im not sure if its possible to remove the scopes

Choose Day:

Couldnt work either, The amount of days there actually is on jb there is some people havent heard of its easier if they say in chat they will pick the day and die than using /lr
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:32 am

hazik666 wrote:Scout:

Wouldnt be good in my view because people are good at no scoping with scouts its simple to get kills for alot of people, Awps on the other hand are hard to no scope with and you need skill for that, But im not sure if its possible to remove the scopes

Choose Day:

Couldnt work either, The amount of days there actually is on jb there is some people havent heard of its easier if they say in chat they will pick the day and die than using /lr

Choose day answer: Maybe they only could choose common days like cage/line, freeday, hns (if possible on that map), global, pool, soccer.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

Thesame is the case with shot 4 shot with deagle, noscoping is about skill, knowing where you aim is without having the actual crosshair. awp would simply make it random.

hazik666 wrote:Choose Day:

Agree here. You can't really do random days that aren't very common anymore if you do this, and any new day would have to be implemented.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:35 am

Marksel wrote:

Thesame is the case with shot 4 shot with deagle, noscoping is about skill, knowing where you aim is without having the actual crosshair. awp would simply make it random.

hazik666 wrote:Choose Day:

Agree here. You can't really do random days that aren't very common anymore if you do this, and any new day would have to be implemented.

Ok, instead of scout awp.

And read my last post please.

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:01 pm

For your last post:

Well there not picking the day they want are they? For example they could want a classic day that people dont know or a day that needs to be banned and its still on lr you need to think of the Cons and not just the Pros
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down