neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks

+8
hazik666
pure hate
KoD
S1ps ?
Ancient
x-regit-x
LongD
Arnold Schwarzenegger
12 posters

Go down

Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks Empty Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm

This is something the server really needs!!
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks Empty Re: Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks

Post by LongD Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 pm

i think they had disscusion but it wasnt approved.
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks Empty Re: Add a AmmoPacks Bank so you can save your ammopacks

Post by x-regit-x Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:53 pm

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Worst idea/plugin ever. It would ruin the gameplay. More experienced players would have almost unlimmited ammount of ammopacks which woud ruin the game for the less experienced players.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ps ? Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:47 am

This is good if u can save them .
I see only punch of admins who not agree with anything with maps 24h with bank etc.etc ... mby u can self think something good and we will vote then ? if u are agains EVERTHING .. Btw , i'am playing in server about 12hour a day and see only couple of admins .. if u dont play dont be against that everyone wants i think .
Can't vote here because a lot of ppl who play in that server everyday not registered in forum so it is hopless ..

S1ps ?

Number of posts : 16
Birthday : 1991-05-16
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:01 am

Well the only thing i'd can say is that IF you have that plugin, your ammo packs must be resetted everyday.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ps ? Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 am

KoD wrote:Well the only thing i'd can say is that IF you have that plugin, your ammo packs must be resetted everyday.

Hmm.. yeah , that is good idea .
Like everyday at 06:00 will be packs reset , why 06:00 ? because then in server 3 - 9 ppl .. and ofcourse u need to say gmt too ..
06:00 Gmt +2 server is empty .

S1ps ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:06 am

S1ps ? wrote:This is good if u can save them .
I see only punch of admins who not agree with anything with maps 24h with bank etc.etc ... mby u can self think something good and we will vote then ? if u are agains EVERTHING .. Btw , i'am playing in server about 12hour a day and see only couple of admins .. if u dont play dont be against that everyone wants i think .
Can't vote here because a lot of ppl who play in that server everyday not registered in forum so it is hopless ..

First off all, our admins aren't playing at our zombie servers. It's the members who play at the zm servers. I am playing at the zombie servers since a year ago. I know exactly what the people want at the servers so instead of giving me/other members a bad name you should go to the idea's section and actually post idea's. Don't accuse members here that we don't know anything about the servers.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pure hate Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:00 am

yeah, still no good idea.
pure hate
pure hate

Male Number of posts : 536
Birthday : 1980-02-02
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:41 am

No
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:33 pm

It would suck. Good players who gets around 40~50 packs each map woul have millions of ammo packs and would throw infection bomb all the time and ruin gameplay..

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by pure hate Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Kempa wrote:It would suck. Good players who gets around 40~50 packs each map woul have millions of ammo packs and would throw infection bomb all the time and ruin gameplay..

right
pure hate
pure hate

Male Number of posts : 536
Birthday : 1980-02-02
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:37 pm

An one day bank.

So you have it one day, and the next day its removed again...and you start over, maby an idea >.> dont say lame like d4z0 "no" couse thats mean..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm

I sorta agree with S1ps with this, given a new viewpoint of this. Maybe we need to be more openminded to suggestions and not discard it so fast. We all want the servers to be great for everyone and become even more popular then they are now.

If we can get a plugin of this that resets the bank every 24:th hour we could atleast try it out. Sometimes when someone has ammopacks he can make it fun for other ppl as well.

We might have to do some other changes to balance this bank up - such as increasing certain prices, unlimited ammo for example.

the ones who would benefit from this are the ones who play alot of time on our servers and therefore it isn't wrong in that aspect, it's a special reward for their activeness and good playing.
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Samstein Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Kempa wrote:It would suck. Good players who gets around 40~50 packs each map woul have millions of ammo packs and would throw infection bomb all the time and ruin gameplay..

We do have restrictions on how many inf bombs you can throw each round, I dunno if you played alot when the inf bombs cost 20 packs and it could be bought unlimited amounts every round... It got changed for a reason- to improve the gaming on our servers and maybe this can improve as well, with a few other adjustments.
Samstein
Samstein

Male Number of posts : 286
Birthday : 1988-06-07
Job/hobbies : Construction Worker, Games, GYM, Party
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ps ? Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:31 am

Now is in server that u can throw 2 or 3 infect bombs in 1 round . If that bank thing comes , then u need reduce that to 2 infect bomb in 1 round .

S1ps ?

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ps ? Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 am

Ancient wrote:

First off all, our admins aren't playing at our zombie servers. It's the members who play at the zm servers. I am playing at the zombie servers since a year ago. I know exactly what the people want at the servers so instead of giving me/other members a bad name you should go to the idea's section and actually post idea's. Don't accuse members here that we don't know anything about the servers.

Like you say here your admins dont play at zombie servers , and you say that then you know what ppl want ? Who is that mindreader ? Like i say'd i see only couple of admins in that server , playing 12 hours min. and you still talking about the "people" . Those admins who disagree with that please say when u last time played in taht server and how many hours ?

S1ps ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 am

Samstein wrote:I sorta agree with S1ps with this, given a new viewpoint of this. Maybe we need to be more openminded to suggestions and not discard it so fast. We all want the servers to be great for everyone and become even more popular then they are now.

If we can get a plugin of this that resets the bank every 24:th hour we could atleast try it out. Sometimes when someone has ammopacks he can make it fun for other ppl as well.

We might have to do some other changes to balance this bank up - such as increasing certain prices, unlimited ammo for example.

the ones who would benefit from this are the ones who play alot of time on our servers and therefore it isn't wrong in that aspect, it's a special reward for their activeness and good playing.

Thats what i said, doesnt really matter who said tho..
uhm yea, we should atleast give it an try, just like we did at Fun zombie.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:17 am

S1ps ? wrote:
Ancient wrote:

Like you say here your admins dont play at zombie servers , and you say that then you know what ppl want ? Who is that mindreader ? Like i say'd i see only couple of admins in that server , playing 12 hours min. and you still talking about the "people" . Those admins who disagree with that please say when u last time played in taht server and how many hours ?

We as members moderate the servers where we applied for. Admins are busy administrating them and they have alot of work to do. So instead of talking lame about the admins, you should thank them that the servers are up so people can play.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S1ps ? Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 am

Ancient wrote:
S1ps ? wrote:
Ancient wrote:

We as members moderate the servers where we applied for. Admins are busy administrating them and they have alot of work to do. So instead of talking lame about the admins, you should thank them that the servers are up so people can play.

The server is up , but YOU need to make it better for PEOPLE . So instead of saying all time no and no , and i know what ppl want make a vote and we will soon see it .

S1ps ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 am

S1ps ? wrote:
Ancient wrote:
S1ps ? wrote:
Ancient wrote:

The server is up , but YOU need to make it better for PEOPLE . So instead of saying all time no and no , and i know what ppl want make a vote and we will soon see it .

I am apart of this community for a very long time and i think i know what people want at our zombie servers. I'm trying the best i can to get as much as possible plugins and/or items to make the gameplay better for the people that play here, but when i see people like you telling me/us that we don't think about the people that play here just reminds me of people that think they know everything about the server and wanting people to think the same. Im not argue whit you anymore.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 am

Ok so fyi this is nothing to do with that conversation... I thought of this myself long ago but there were obvious flaws which others have pointed out such as the pros having so many etc. But now I realise something obvious which can make having an ammo bank extreemly useful!

Occasionly we will play the zombie game really well getting 30 ammo packs and suddenly we are kicked with not any notice (many of you will know what I mean, not being kicked by authority - just a disconnection). On our recconection we only have 5 so have lost our packs. So my idea is very beneficial however simple - We have an ammo bank which resets every new map. Therefore if we do get disconnected we still have all our packs and our fun is not ruined by whatever bug/the thing causing us to disconnect.

Any thoughts on this I will reply since I think this is a brillian idea Very Happy
Therefore no more complaints about losing packs after being kicked from server
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Male Number of posts : 365
Birthday : 1993-06-10
Job/hobbies : Design, Sport & Games!
Registration date : 2009-12-02

http://www.neonDragon.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 am

Ok so fyi this is nothing to do with that conversation... I thought of this myself long ago but there were obvious flaws which others have pointed out such as the pros having so many etc. But now I realise something obvious which can make having an ammo bank extreemly useful!

Occasionly we will play the zombie game really well getting 30 ammo packs and suddenly we are kicked with not any notice (many of you will know what I mean, not being kicked by authority - just a disconnection). On our recconection we only have 5 so have lost our packs. So my idea is very beneficial however simple - We have an ammo bank which resets every new map. Therefore if we do get disconnected we still have all our packs and our fun is not ruined by whatever bug/the thing causing us to disconnect.

Any thoughts on this I will reply since I think this is a brillian idea Very Happy
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:56 am

Any thoughts on this I will reply since I think this is a brillian idea
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Graham Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:57 am

I clicked submit loads at school, didn't mean to get it posted 3 times lol
Graham
Graham
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down