neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feel music? and some else

+5
lokii
Falastiny
neondragon
muddakken
SuomiKukka
9 posters

Go down

How do you feel music? and some else Empty How do you feel music? and some else

Post by SuomiKukka Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:19 pm

There is no matter what music, equipment, when, where you listen music...

Most of the music is "I suppose", I just going throw one ear to an other. Your just listening to it.
But there is tracks that freeze you right?

Freezing I mean that the tracks take control in some sence of mind?

Your deeply into it, you think about the track, no matter what it is?

It's in your mind, taking you a trip of memories and fantasies?

So how the tracks interact with you?
It's known that music is the most emotional element in human hearing.

So please, don't be shy to answer what it does to you?

... In my case, the track freezes me into a deep trance... You I only attach into the track, I forget the surrounging world, I fantasise of being in deep lonelyness nowhere just black. Music into my ears, makes me shiver in my mind even in my own body it has more control than in my self, every beat, fx and part of melody has an effect in me.

I feel good, I move not realizing it, I forget everything, I only hear the music, In my head not from the phones. My body sucks the track in me, I dont separate where it is, speaker, phones, amphient, the track hits my mind, Everytime I phase this kinda track it resets my mind, in calm and joyfull state.

Goodgoodgood warm and joy, and plus everyting else you can imagine, sometimes I dont get to the black lonelyness, I have fantasies of everything, even strange stuff, the track puts me into "sleep"

The rythm, melody, bpm have to have the right recipie to make me like this.......
Thats why I listen music much more than I do in my own life, I can be anything do anything, only sleep and THE track, whatever it is, can make me be my own master, making inpossible, possible, the world is in my head...

Why I cant see these things, feel these things, do this things without music, why?
Why I need sleep and music to make my self, ultimately happy------

Ah Im going insane, school, work, friends, family and relationships---- WTF I am talking, maybe thats why that I am alone as usual home alone (not alone now).... My brother had hes 17 birthday Smile
Stupid that the fucker plays source I wanna spend time with my bro who lives hundredds kilometers away even somehow....

Maybe I should open a blog? Well I have but I havent much done anything it doesnt feel natural to me talking in blog, but why do I speak whatever in open here?

I saw my doctor sometime ago and future dont seem good....
I hate diabetes, or normal why do I have to have total dead insulin production, why does it have to be the worst kind, why...

Not that type-1 diabetes carrying people almost everyone has dead insulin production, but their body works differend with insulin, as that I can't use insulin that is artificial, I can only use natural insulin from animals such as cow and pig, think how many I have killed :O,,,... Not that but tax payers they keep me living, I'm using stranger money for my benefit to live, WHY! WHY! my average sugar levels are OVER 20? My long term sugar has been over 10 years (since I have had this shit), yeah over then years of longterm about 15, Chasin I guess he know what this means, 10 years of sugar average of +20, meaning longterm 15, time is coming when I start to fail, my eye sight for long is +0.4 nad +0.5 (Lucky I see the screen I have). Sorry for saying this but peeing every 15-20mins everyday for 10 years, my kidneys arent taking it long anymore, brains and other organs talk about them using blood that is "3 times heavier", I dont know maybe I just quit this bullshit, when I'm blind 1-10years, when my kidneys fail? 5-10 years, when my stomach is getting infections from too much sugar levels (bacteria likes sweet :/), 10-15 years, when my veins and nerves are starting to fail, at this very moment, I have 1/10 of a nerve systems working in my lower body, its only matter of time when my legs dont get enough blood and they must be amputated,,, jesus fuck him,

I dont feel happy, Marky and Liz I know you guy talked to me sometime ago and it really cheered me up, but phasing these things are only up to me, fuck, I dont know, Im doing my degree work and lets see if Im ever coming back.

Agito- Well I know how you are, always wanted to know you more, good looking and a bit too neutral
Alex- I wanted you here to visit me, but the mess I am in now, and my life, I wouldnt be much to see at, I like you, the perv stuff we did and so on, MY LIFE AS A CHICKEN, FTW!!! Love you ^^
Chasin- You dumber trying to make me fall in love to you, never gonna happen, but I promise we will see next year summer or later when Im taking off ^^ (Maybe if Im in contact to people I will see them also)---

Marky go and join mensa you fucking brainmasta Razz

Ely - perv and sweet, Love you

Lizzy sis. I dont know have I much teached you anything good, your young girl and have much to learn in general, (Who I am to talk, not so old either), but please do always what you think its best for you Very Happy

Other administrators, - Its been nice to know you ^^

Magnus - Yeah we dont know that much, but I have feeling that in control well be 90% aslike each other, yeah dont get exited, doesnt mean were a perfect match, and you had a love in your life?
I wish, I'd had also, you think about it---

--- Yeah these things just popped in my mind, dont think that Ill be leaving, I would say, it depends my self, ofc xP 50-50%.....

Life has only one meaning and the meaning is, you part in your civilization, to make it leap forward, so world peace and love ^^

<3<33<3<3<3<<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

How do you feel music? and some else Empty Re: How do you feel music? and some else

Post by muddakken Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 am

i dident read good but uuhm urr leaving ??O.o
muddakken
muddakken

Number of posts : 282
Birthday : 1997-08-08
Job/hobbies : football,being lazy,counter-strike
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

How do you feel music? and some else Empty Re: How do you feel music? and some else

Post by neondragon Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:19 am

Write a blog; it'll help.

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Shocked Wow amazing post suvilito Razz,

I must say, you got the record of doing big posts thats another amazing thing lol....

Anyways, iv had my eyes inside the mathbook for some hours now....and when i read this...im not sure i completly understand everything behind it Razz...this topic makes me a bit lost...i just hope i dont fail on my math exams lol..that would suck big time! Anyways i did try to read between the lines hehe...
Well uhm...music is music for me..sometimes... i just put on the headphones and listen to the track...maybe get to sing a bit with the song...my voice is no good for singing..but i do sing in silent sometimes lol, just feel like it instead of noding with the head or yeah singing inside my head....so i sing in a low voice Smile.
Else it could just be hearing the song, the next second i see a hear a new song being played and i did not even relized the one i was hearing ended...its like i hear it but i still cant concentrate on it Razz, guess im doing to much stuff in the same time..i dont know.....
And other music just makes me wanna get on my feets start hitin on something lol... i mean positive hiting.. as in training, yeah we usually have music on when we train....and it just pops in my mind...gives me some energy to waste lol....and well yeah music does random stuff to you....

Cool <---not perv,but sweet! Wink

I am sorry to hear that suvi...but i hope you will be all better and keep up fighting this things that is going on, do not ever give up...i cant relize how hard ur having it...but always remember this suvi...no one is perfect!!! And i mean No One!
You need to take care and becareful....to much bananeja makes you a apina you know Razz
Thats very brave of you suvi to share this,i remember you told me about some things what you mentioned up and i hope somehow you have been enjoying ur time here...and sorry if i have been to annoying or something around that....i hope you know that i never had the intentions to be like that...but i was mostly trying the cheer you up and others Smile.

And i hope this is not some type of "maybe goodbye" because 50/50 % is scary high Sad .....but in the end the decision lays in ur hands...feel what is best for you to do...but i still hope you are not leaving us.
If you are thinking of leaving, atleast take a break first...see how things turn up to be....if that wont work.....then do what you have to do pale

I dont know if i have anything more to say...atleast not yet.

But i have 2 songs i wanna share Smile, i love these both...and i usually dont listen to this type of songs..but i like them.
Enjoy.

///

Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by muddakken Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:23 pm

I miss him:( almost need to cry of this vid

This music gives me insperation

R.I.P mj
muddakken
muddakken

Number of posts : 282
Birthday : 1997-08-08
Job/hobbies : football,being lazy,counter-strike
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by lokii Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:52 am

Falastiny wrote:Shocked Wow amazing post suvilito Razz,

I must say, you got the record of doing big posts thats another amazing thing lol....

Anyways, iv had my eyes inside the mathbook for some hours now....and when i read this...im not sure i completly understand everything behind it Razz...this topic makes me a bit lost...i just hope i dont fail on my math exams lol..that would suck big time! Anyways i did try to read between the lines hehe...
Well uhm...music is music for me..sometimes... i just put on the headphones and listen to the track...maybe get to sing a bit with the song...my voice is no good for singing..but i do sing in silent sometimes lol, just feel like it instead of noding with the head or yeah singing inside my head....so i sing in a low voice Smile.
Else it could just be hearing the song, the next second i see a hear a new song being played and i did not even relized the one i was hearing ended...its like i hear it but i still cant concentrate on it Razz, guess im doing to much stuff in the same time..i dont know.....
And other music just makes me wanna get on my feets start hitin on something lol... i mean positive hiting.. as in training, yeah we usually have music on when we train....and it just pops in my mind...gives me some energy to waste lol....and well yeah music does random stuff to you....

Cool <---not perv,but sweet! Wink

I am sorry to hear that suvi...but i hope you will be all better and keep up fighting this things that is going on, do not ever give up...i cant relize how hard ur having it...but always remember this suvi...no one is perfect!!! And i mean No One!
You need to take care and becareful....to much bananeja makes you a apina you know Razz
Thats very brave of you suvi to share this,i remember you told me about some things what you mentioned up and i hope somehow you have been enjoying ur time here...and sorry if i have been to annoying or something around that....i hope you know that i never had the intentions to be like that...but i was mostly trying the cheer you up and others Smile.

And i hope this is not some type of "maybe goodbye" because 50/50 % is scary high Sad .....but in the end the decision lays in ur hands...feel what is best for you to do...but i still hope you are not leaving us.
If you are thinking of leaving, atleast take a break first...see how things turn up to be....if that wont work.....then do what you have to do pale

I dont know if i have anything more to say...atleast not yet.

But i have 2 songs i wanna share Smile, i love these both...and i usually dont listen to this type of songs..but i like them.
Enjoy.

///

2 nice songs
lokii
lokii

Number of posts : 70
Birthday : 2008-01-01
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Seven Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 am

True like hip pop and rap songs im going crazy!!!! :AOAjda jadhAIODHAIODHOAIDIHOIASDHIDAIAIADIOADIA like im on Hash n WEED
Seven
Seven

Number of posts : 2
Birthday : 1996-12-31
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:54 am

Seven wrote:True like hip pop and rap songs im going crazy!!!! :AOAjda jadhAIODHAIODHOAIDIHOIASDHIDAIAIADIOADIA like im on Hash n WEED

Ehm, seriously you're 12? Not that I'm a lot older or something but drugs is bad mkaay..!

Anway, I don't feel music special, ít's just something to entertain me, after the song is over I just start a new one.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:13 pm

I found music one of the most powerfull things in this world.
It can make me angry, frustrated.
It can make me really happy
It can entertain me

and it can even make me almost cry [ normally when im drunk by myselfs and I listen to music like Supertramp or Nine inch nails ].
alot of music can hurt me. its really powerful.

Music gives me also power to move on
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kempa Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:19 am

Music is not that special for me either.. I dont really listen to music that much.

Kempa

Male Number of posts : 2972
Birthday : 2008-11-09
Job/hobbies : Forum Hater.
Registration date : 2009-11-14

http://www.bowlers.se

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down