neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good idea for lr

+9
KoD
Necro
hazik666
Smile
The Hater
Mati
maGeNN
Marksel
Sillent
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

good idea for lr - Page 2 Empty Re: good idea for lr

Post by The Hater Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Spx. wrote:First of all, Silent, you have just posted a great idea, good job Wink

in the first time the lr has to be rezolved.And then we can talk about the rambo thing.

We can talk about it right now, the problem is probably from the server by it self, so there's nothing really "wrong" with the last request menu...

Yeah, the best for rambo would be a para and the T get the hp of the ct's have together, that would be if there are 2 ct's the T should have 200 hp or something, like people said before?

And like I said before, there could be a "lock" that the T is freezing for like 5 to 10 sec, so the ct's have time to escape?

Why would they have to escape? Close to impossible for the T to win then ( if the ct's arent semi retarded), few shots in the head are over 1k HP, agreed with rest tho.
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:00 pm

Hater, I'm not really trying to say escape... I meant that they had some time to take some distance... So they don't get shot directly..
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Spx. wrote:Hater, I'm not really trying to say escape... I meant that they had some time to take some distance... So they don't get shot directly..

if you give the T a lock then he will never ever win. compare it with a flash grenade in zombie. one human throws a flash and the zombie is frozen, 8 humans gather around and once the frozen is gone, he takes 9125712057129 shots in the head and is unable to move what so ever duo to the daze of all the headshots, even aiming would be impossible because of all the neckshots.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hater Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:14 pm

Marksel wrote:
Spx. wrote:Hater, I'm not really trying to say escape... I meant that they had some time to take some distance... So they don't get shot directly..

if you give the T a lock then he will never ever win. compare it with a flash grenade in zombie. one human throws a flash and the zombie is frozen, 8 humans gather around and once the frozen is gone, he takes 9125712057129 shots in the head and is unable to move what so ever duo to the daze of all the headshots, even aiming would be impossible because of all the neckshots.

What marksel said, and it will still be more "rambo" when its unnexpected, and I dont think the ct's will stand in a line infront of him knowing he can pick rambo, they will take distance Smile
The Hater
The Hater
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 570
Birthday : 1993-09-26
Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sillent Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:22 am

well my quistion about the 100000 years old topic we gonna add it or not ???? o.o
Sillent
Sillent

Male Number of posts : 170
Birthday : 1999-08-08
Job/hobbies : being loki
Registration date : 2009-10-20

http://www.rsbot.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down