neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

+12
xelef
SexyPanda
swarley
xReii
Mati
W_a_S_y_L
DarkNess
hazik666
dev
QuickSilver
Spx.
Jumps7yl3r
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly). Empty This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

Post by Jumps7yl3r Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:11 am

Hello , last time i wrote a complainment about a member and an admin. This is way more serious this is an actual report for 4 hole admins named on the server : QS, Pukata, dev, bomba and i think it was another one but not sure, anyway you will see on the
PROOFS or the server log. Today at around 6:10 p.m. there was an ADMIN WAR. Let me explain what that is SUPPOSED to mean, the admins start slapping and geting themselves buried between THEMSELVES. They started geting players on fire , reviving everyone slaying everyone, reviving them again. Spx is there as a witness , a lot of people told them it, quote, sucks/WTF are u doing. But hey why would they stop. In the next demo's you will see what the consoled looked like after their massive abusing powers. The first 2 links are from today and the third is for people that said koyumu is a saint and that i am all talk and accusing wrongfully. Thx and enjoy.

Btw in koyumu's dem. file the first half is only me playing so you should go around the middle or somewhere to see the massive abusement Very Happy. I don't know how you will see the vid with koyumu but he was a terrorist and the rules he broke were: special treatment, mic as T, not stoping a COMPLETELY unfair game as an admin and basicaly not doing his admin job.

Before you start: Jumps7yl3r gtfo you bitch ur annoying u always complain retard go and kill urself , etc ,etc please watch the dem. files. Thank you.

http://www.2shared.com/file/jJW38zoF/continue.html
http://www.2shared.com/file/fzur6YKU/spam.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/2JQ5A0Ug/koy.html

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly). Empty Re: This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

Post by Spx. Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:10 am

Yes, I was in the server while it happend. It's much more annoying then fun, I can't see how people think it's fun to set everyone on 'fire' in a full server. I didn't like it either and I did go against it in the server, telling them to quit abusing (they also removed cage, innocents died because of that) their powers. However, starting a admin war day isn't bad, but it has to stay between the admins, no other people should get annoyed by it.

P.S: I haven't checked the demos, becuase I'm at work...

EDIT: Forgot to say: It probably was a accident, as I just read QS's post. It doesn't really happen that often and it shouldn't, but I was glad I was a spec at that moment ^^

Last edited by Spx. on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly). Empty Re: This is a REPORT against the nD admins from the nD community(mostly).

Post by QuickSilver Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 am

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Let me explain what that is SUPPOSED to mean, the admins start slapping and getting themselves buried between THEM.

And that is EXACTLY what I did! I did things to Dev, Pukata and Koy and no-one else.
Yeah, the setting on fire thing was an absolute fail as I think I got set on fire and then accidentally set other people on fire aswell by touching them. After that, I told the other guys to not do that anymore and to only do stuff to ourselves.

Btw, your demo's aren't working for me. I can't download them.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:18 am

Btw, your demo's aren't working for me. I can't download them.

I will reupload them on another host if someone else says the same thing about the demos

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:19 am

you are more than welcome to check all logs.....you will not find 1 single command from me that abused any other player on the server other than the admins.

The only commands i used on the server were bury, shake screen, strip guns, and drugs on nD admins, of which as you will know, does not effect any other member. If you can prove differently fine....but Jumps7yl3r, do NOT go throwing my name around as an abuser of other players. You are now on my list of people i will be watching closely and pick up on any mistakes or anything. Have fun playing on nD servers Smile

P.S. I purposely didnt use fire as i know that would cause problems.

dev
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 62
Birthday : 1986-11-09
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 am

Oh and by the way:
dev wrote:If you can prove differently fine....but Jumps7yl3r, do NOT go throwing my name around as an abuser of other players.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:28 am

The only commands i used on the server were bury, shake screen, strip guns, and drugs on nD admins, of which as you will know, does not effect any other member.

And ofc using commands without reason is not abusing.(sense the completely sarcastic tone in my voice)

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 am

how does me abusing any other nD admin with the command that I used, affect YOU?

dev
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:57 am

Wrecks the game play, If players see admins getting abused they rebel its a simple thing on jb. And yet again admin is abused in nD....
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:40 pm

one of the admin told the whole server they were gonna hurt each other for a day.

dev
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:10 pm

I'd rather have admin abuse then your constant whining.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by W_a_S_y_L Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:24 pm

That must have been epic
W_a_S_y_L
W_a_S_y_L
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 2207
Birthday : 1988-12-23
Job/hobbies : Reading / Japan culture / Playing CS and WoW :)
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:45 pm

I'll explain how it affected ME , we were cts and we couldn't command squat because someone was killing/slaying/reviving everyone and it was kinda of a chaos. And as a fellow admin to your teammates did you tell them to stop? NO. Until i said i'm gonna report and Wolverine was yeling : Admin abuse powers stop it. You than stopped from throwing commands randomly and even than u continued.

DarkNess wrote:I'd rather have admin abuse then your constant whining.

What is your problem? you commented on the last "report" that i didn't have proofs and only if i have proofs than u take it seriously. Now a ..i'll chill a little... a person like you comes here and says some mombo jumbo like this without even looking at the files i uploaded? Or at the fact that you can't handle something so big as discussing something related to an admin report ur mind only tells u to fight back with random words which don't have any conclusion? Btw please don't write in this topic again if you don't read everything i posted. You don't deserve a thx at the end of such a big paragraph wasted on you.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Jumps7yl3r wrote:I'll explain how it affected ME , we were cts and we couldn't command squat because someone was killing/slaying/reviving everyone and it was kinda of a chaos.
It was one round only, lighten up!

And as a fellow admin to your teammates did you tell them to stop? NO. Until i said i'm gonna report
I told them to stop using fire etc because I saw that it affected the other players. I didn't do anything "just because you treathened us with a report". Don't flatter yourself that much, I couldn't care less if you said that you would report us or not!

QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Jumps7yl3r wrote:I'll explain how it affected ME , we were cts and we couldn't command squat because someone was killing/slaying/reviving everyone and it was kinda of a chaos. And as a fellow admin to your teammates did you tell them to stop? NO. Until i said i'm gonna report and Wolverine was yeling : Admin abuse powers stop it. You than stopped from throwing commands randomly and even than u continued.

DarkNess wrote:I'd rather have admin abuse then your constant whining.

What is your problem? you commented on the last "report" that i didn't have proofs and only if i have proofs than u take it seriously. Now a ..i'll chill a little... a person like you comes here and says some mombo jumbo like this without even looking at the files i uploaded? Or at the fact that you can't handle something so big as discussing something related to an admin report ur mind only tells u to fight back with random words which don't have any conclusion? Btw please don't write in this topic again if you don't read everything i posted. You don't deserve a thx at the end of such a big paragraph wasted on you.

For one, This is the first topic made by you i have actually posted in get your facts straight..
Second,

like this without even looking at the files i uploaded?
You yourself stated that in the demo's you can see the admin abuse, seeing that I posted that i prefer admin abuse over your whining why would i bother downloading them while I already know what too expect?

Third,
What I said was just my personal opinion and seeing that you take it so heavily somehow shows too me that you yourself know how anoying you are..
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:21 pm

I brought that up already team-internally, and hope that this won't happen again.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm

First of all i don't really care what admins do with their powers when i'm not around JB , if wasn't trustabel , yeah i would actually care and see what was happening , but this is not the case every single admin in this comunity has been chosen carefully.

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Hello , last time i wrote a complainment about a member and an admin. This is way more serious this is an actual report for 4 hole admins named on the server : QS, Pukata, dev, bomba and i think it was another one but not sure,

First of all have you even considered thinkin twice before what you post and say around here ? A report agaisnt 4 admins not 1 but 4

hakiz666 wrote: And yet again admin is abused in nD....

Yes it is sometimes i'm not gonna mention names we don't need to go on sutch details. There are some rules that are around for a reason and those seem sometimes to be broke even if it's only sometimes people are still there.

There are still rules to be followed depending if your an admin or not this is a comunity all must stick to the rules no mather if your the head admin or a member, otherwise u would see admins and members around freekilling u all yeah that would be great indeed right ? No.

@JJumps7ler even if it was not the best moment of your life, you don't need to come around and state sutch thing like a 4 admin report that's like half of our admin team imagen what would happend if with your report all the powers of em were removed ( Witch i don't think it would be the case because it's not needed),
All of us make mistakes even when it's not on propose it happens its human, google it if you need to and if you wanna do sutch report and you wanna be taken seriously you should talk with one of the headamins or any 1 in the admin team that wasn't by the time that happend so it can be taken seriously and looked at it after searching for every single detail.

Yet, admins have sutch powers for a reason because they can actually make the game fun , sometimes turns out good , sometimes doesn't yet not like you see them using all the time when ever u play do you ?
Abuse - Something you do/use that it turns out bad for other people independing who they are.

xReii,

xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Basically its just beacuse of YOU jumpstyler

We are NOT Allowed to have Fundays anymore, do us a favour and gtfo from the servers and stop whining on the "admins" abusing? Its 4 out of like.. 8 admins, what a big DEAL your playing on the server - and they did it 1round out of 1.5year, gonna whine bout it.. Good idea, gtfo please?
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SexyPanda Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Jeesus christ, I seriously miss the old days when you could actualy have a laugh on the servers without some idiot like this whining about it, i mean cmon guys we play this game to have a laugh with some friends or to chill out.. and so what if a few admins want to have a fun day, its just 1 day, ITS A FUCKING GAME.. seems like lately theres to many rules in jb.. i dont even have the confidence to command because i feel like every command i give i'l be breaking some new rule.. anyway cheers for taking away fun days jumpstyler yet another reason for me not to play on jb.

Peace Owen..
SexyPanda
SexyPanda

Number of posts : 153
Birthday : 1991-06-08
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:42 am

The funny thing about this thread is that this report is suppoedly on his behalf "From the nD Community"

I cant see many people moaning about the incident or coming to back up his whinging. If youre going to say that they dont come on the forums, then they arent a part of the "community" either then.

dev
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:18 am

lol dev, i never saw that part.
The only Part of the comunity its from is Jumpst7ler himself.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 am

SexyPanda wrote:Jeesus christ, I seriously miss the old days when you could actualy have a laugh on the servers without some idiot like this whining about it, i mean cmon guys we play this game to have a laugh with some friends or to chill out.. and so what if a few admins want to have a fun day, its just 1 day, ITS A FUCKING GAME.. seems like lately theres to many rules in jb.. i dont even have the confidence to command because i feel like every command i give i'l be breaking some new rule.. anyway cheers for taking away fun days jumpstyler yet another reason for me not to play on jb.

Peace Owen..

This, is so true.
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:56 am

jumpstyler why you have to be sucha partypooper.
uhu
uhu

Male Number of posts : 163
Birthday : 1666-08-14
Job/hobbies : survive
Registration date : 2010-07-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dev Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 am

im starting to get the feeling that most of the community dont mind the admins trying to put some entertainment into the game as long as it doesnt make it unfair for players or affect them negatively. Jumpstyler fails!

dev
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sps Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:16 pm

When you guys set you on fire then when u walk into another T he also gets on fire, so it spread all the way almost all T's died of fire. If you want to have fun with your powers do it because we all want it?? Like Mati did yesterday he made some fun days because we WANTED a fun day. Maybe give CTs health and Ts weapons or CTs health and massive knife battle : )
Sps
Sps

Male Number of posts : 500
Birthday : 1234-09-15
Registration date : 2010-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next