neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report.

+5
Spx.
QuickSilver
xelef
kami (GER]
Jumps7yl3r
9 posters

Go down

Report. Empty Report.

Post by Jumps7yl3r Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:42 pm

Lots of abusements lately i would like to state a few:
Koyumu:
-First day on a map he and a teammate escaped and a i warnshoted them both in the foot (though the rule says escapers are killed INSTANTLY) and than he grabs me and throws me so that i die like falling from a high place.
-this one actually happened on more than one map , we all know the rule : NO MIC AS T , he was actually spamming once 2 rounds he played for 7-8 seconds some songs on his mic as T. We told him to stop and he didn't

Spx:
-on the map jb_revo_complex etc i dont know the hole name ... he said it will be a HNS day and that only one CT will go and open. Donald duck went to open and he followed him (he was the second, why was he outside the gunroom?! whatever) the cells were open and i was standing in the door to keep it open, he than comes and wants to enter but i get blocked by Mario, he shoots 2 deagle bullets in me and than when mario leaves i turn around to look if i am still blocked (and i wasn't) and his little child mind doesnt tell him to be patient to wait 2 more seconds so i can move he shoots me twice again for so called blocking. He gets inside at the half of the stairs and gets killed by someone outside. He blames me cause he gets killed and switches me. Word of advice don't give powers to children.

Edit: There is a rule stating that teamkilling is forbidden the only exception is when there is a massive freekiller and even than only sometimes u are allowed to kill a massive freekiller. Spx just killed Spitfire for pressing a button and allowing a T to cheat. I know that interfering like this should be pu8nished with switching at the maximum not TK. Btw you say that i don't have proof , not needed since the whole server is a witness Very Happy and i don't need proof cause i am not looking to make them get kicked from nd team.

I don't intend to file a report so that they won't be members or so that they get stripped by their powers. I was just saying some statements.

Last edited by Jumps7yl3r on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Report. Empty Re: Report.

Post by kami (GER] Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:29 pm

dear jumpstyler get some proof before making a topic on the forums.
u are accusing an admin and one of the best members to abuse.. what u just wrote about Spx is inacceptable.. never insult a member or admin.

if u rly want a member or admin to get his powers removed then speak to a headadmin, take much proof, and then if u have enough what could cause the kick out of the nD team u could post it here or give it to this headadmin. but never come here just to insult a member.
+i would have reacted like Spx.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:40 pm

kami (GER] wrote:dear jumpstyler get some proof before making a topic on the forums.
u are accusing an admin and one of the best members to abuse.. what u just wrote about Spx is inacceptable.. never insult a member or admin.

if u rly want a member or admin to get his powers removed then speak to a headadmin, take much proof, and then if u have enough what could cause the kick out of the nD team u could post it here or give it to this headadmin. but never come here just to insult a member.
+i would have reacted like Spx.

kami please measure your words. How did i insult any of those 2? and how can u possibly say that i want them to be removed from the team when i said THAT I DONT INTEDND TO FILE A REPORT, please read and than comment.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:45 pm

read ur and my post again. thx.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Well Jump if this is not a report against koy and spx why is the thread name "report"?
Bring some proof that there is abusement involved in what koy is doing.

And on the other matter Spx, How is 2 shots because you blocked him Abusing?

And you think that you dont need proof cause you got some Witnesses?
Proof is required at any report, neither the amount of witnesses you got.

Last edited by xelef on Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:46 pm

Well, technically you did 'report' them by means of creating this thread.. even though you say you didn't intend to Wink
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm

I'll tell my side of the story:

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Spx:
-on the map jb_revo_complex etc i dont know the hole name ... he said it will be a HNS day and that only one CT will go and open. Donald duck went to open and he followed him (he was the second, why was he outside the gunroom?! whatever) the cells were open and i was standing in the door to keep it open, he than comes and wants to enter but i get blocked by Mario, he shoots 2 deagle bullets in me and than when mario leaves i turn around to look if i am still blocked (and i wasn't) and his little child mind doesnt tell him to be patient to wait 2 more seconds so i can move he shoots me twice again for so called blocking. He gets inside at the half of the stairs and gets killed by someone outside. He blames me cause he gets killed and switches me. Word of advice don't give powers to children.

We indeed were having a HnS day, I don't remember who went to open. You were standing in the door opening, at that moment you blocked me for 3 seconds, but in the meantime "Donald Duck" already got killed. Wether Mario was blocking you or you were blocking me, you shouldn't have been there, you should've walked away before we came in (so the door was still open). Indeed, I shot you with a deagle two times. How am I supposed to wait 2 seconds while 21-24 T's were behind my back all trying to rush a CT, to destroy the HnS day? I've to handle quick (so I don't get killed), I can't switch you first and then die myself, we members also want to play, we're doing you guys a favour by keeping the server under control and doing our best for it. That means, I had to shoot you so you'd maybe walk away, but you did it way to late and I did switch you for that (which was maybe a bit of overreacting, I admit that).

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Word of advice don't give powers to children.

That is bullshit, I got accepted when I was 13 or just became 14 years old, they had a good discussion about it at that time and the most people agreed on it. It means a lot for me, that I got accepted while there was a age-restriction. I've been in the nD* Jail team for almost a year now and the admins haven't complained about my way of moderation. Yes, ofcourse everyone uses his powers a bit to quick from time to time, but that's because you're busy moderating the server all the time (which takes a lot of effort). Whatever you may think, but I'm sure I haven't really done anything wrong.

Jumps7yl3r wrote:Edit: There is a rule stating that teamkilling is forbidden the only exception is when there is a massive freekiller and even than only sometimes u are allowed to kill a massive freekiller. Spx just killed Spitfire for pressing a button and allowing a T to cheat. I know that interfering like this should be pu8nished with switching at the maximum not TK. Btw you say that i don't have proof , not needed since the whole server is a witness and i don't need proof cause i am not looking to make them get kicked from nd team.

Indeed, there's a rule that says that teamkilling is forbidden and should only be used when there's a massive freekiller. I did teamkill "Spitfire" for pressing the button twice, while I already told him not to press the button on the first time he did it. Teamkilling for jail members is a quicker way of 'slaying' someone, because when you're commanding you can't just open the ndmenu and start slaying the guy, because it will lead to you getting killed by the T's.

That was my part of the story, I don't really care when people report me, but I do always respond to it. Some people like me as a member, some don't, because they think I've done something wrong and everytime I use any of the powers on them it will get worse, but 9,5 of the 10 times I'm right moderating on those people. It's the way how it goes, you get respected by some and disrespected my some, I can't really do anything about it.

Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:31 am

The fustrating thing is, problems like this happen sporadically, so unless you are "fraps'ing" your game of cs everytime you play, it can be difficult to have [i]evidence[/], especially in some of the cases mentioned above.

I was not there so i cant comment on what jumpstyler said. Although he has no intentions for any consequences to happen, he's just mentioning what happened. it also gives the members/admins in question to reply/answer back to what he said, and maybe explain their actions or apologise.

i have full faith in jumpstylers integrity though, however saying "dont give powers to children" no matter how frustrated or angry you are, will cause people to question your integrity with this post!

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:53 am

Frenchpoodle wrote:The fustrating thing is, problems like this happen sporadically, so unless you are "fraps'ing" your game of cs everytime you play, it can be difficult to have [i]evidence[/], especially in some of the cases mentioned above.

I was not there so i cant comment on what jumpstyler said. Although he has no intentions for any consequences to happen, he's just mentioning what happened. it also gives the members/admins in question to reply/answer back to what he said, and maybe explain their actions or apologise.

i have full faith in jumpstylers integrity though, however saying "dont give powers to children" no matter how frustrated or angry you are, will cause people to question your integrity with this post!

Thank you, and you are right with the "dont give power to kids" thing but unfortunetly i got a lot of problems in my administrating days with kids so that i actually got to hate them realy bad.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by neondragon Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:45 pm

kami (GER] wrote:if u rly want a member or admin to get his powers removed then speak to a headadmin

I'm quite busy nowadays but feel free to ask Koyumu.

neondragon
Forums Admin
Forums Admin

Male Number of posts : 332
Birthday : 1986-08-14
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:50 pm

Koyumu is the one that got reported lol..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Kac Morderca Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:49 pm

neondragon wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:if u rly want a member or admin to get his powers removed then speak to a headadmin

Ask Koyumu to remove Koyumu's powers ROTFL

Anyway, get some solid proofs if you want to report admin, so everyone can believe you.
Kac Morderca
Kac Morderca
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 393
Birthday : 1994-11-07
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 am

Kac Morderca wrote:
neondragon wrote:

Ask Koyumu to remove Koyumu's powers ROTFL

Anyway, get some solid proofs if you want to report admin, so everyone can believe you.

No , no ,no ,no this ideas are from nowhere, i said i didn't even think ONCE of reporting them so they get stripped of their powers. The fact that the title is named "Report" is bcz i didn't find a better word at that moment, it's more like a topic so the guys see that what they do is disturbing some players and that they should listen to what the players write in chat.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:17 am

well by seing you commanding its not always you look in the chat when people tell you your mic is lagging insanely.
people have to use the mic before you tend to hear it sometimes.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down