neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Report.

+3
kami (GER]
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Jumps7yl3r
7 posters

Go down

Game Report. Empty Game Report.

Post by Jumps7yl3r Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 pm

I would like the admins and members to read and decide if this game should be played again or not. Everyone on the server complains about it about being unfair even admins. The game is called "Smith's Game" made by ... wait for it ....wait for it.... yes.. Agent Smith. It consists in gathering the people in one place at the begining and than explaining the rules like so : When i says go to the lower ramp you have to run to the lower ramp the last person will die, if i say go to the red vending machine you have to go to the red vending machine and the last will die and so on. Everybody says this is game is unfair because the t's aren't having the same chance of geting fast at the destination since there are a lot of them and one will be behind another. 95%
of the time the last terrorist that leaves since he is last in position gets last and always the last one gets killed. Plus sometimes Agent Smith says that if you are last and get there last he will spare your life again considered special treatment cause he doesnt make a rule out of that. Please do tell if this game should still be played or not.

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Game Report. Empty Re: Game Report.

Post by Sp!!tZz^!!<3 Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:01 pm

This game is just like sslrcg ( SmithSaysLastReactionConfusionGame) but its without the confusion game ... so its actually easier ... and more fun Smile
Sp!!tZz^!!<3
Sp!!tZz^!!<3

Male Number of posts : 83
Birthday : 1996-08-12
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:This game is just like sslrcg ( SmithSaysLastReactionConfusionGame) but its without the confusion game ... so its actually easier ... and more fun Smile

ehm. existing since 1 year i think and called smithsayslastreactiongame.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:06 pm

every game can be unfair somehow.

Smith made it himself , dont whine 'bout it.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Fagnatic wrote:every game can be unfair somehow.

Yea lets not whine about the fact that this game totally doesn't make any sense.
How would you like it to be killed in an unfair way. The t's are not even in a row. They are just randomly on a table or a ramp or something.
And when smith says go to this place the last one who leaves the random spot gets killed because he can't get infront of the others by the fact that he was first the last time.

This game should be not played untill there are clear rules and no way that it can be unfair again.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:This game is just like sslrcg ( SmithSaysLastReactionConfusionGame) but its without the confusion game ... so its actually easier ... and more fun Smile

Yes kind of like that but without the confusion and has killing the last one. Though i asked not how it is but if it is fair.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:17 pm

SultaN wrote:

Yea lets not whine about the fact that this game totally doesn't make any sense.
How would you like it to be killed in an unfair way. The t's are not even in a row. They are just randomly on a table or a ramp or something.
And when smith says go to this place the last one who leaves the random spot gets killed because he can't get infront of the others by the fact that he was first the last time.

This game should be not played untill there are clear rules and no way that it can be unfair again.

then lava day isnt allowed to be played either? as the Ts aren't all standing in the front.
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:24 pm

omg GUYs THIS GAME ALREADY EXISTS. read instead of discussing. smith did play it often on tamama...
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 pm

kami (GER] wrote:omg GUYs THIS GAME ALREADY EXISTS. read instead of discussing. smith did play it often on tamama...

kami i see you arent paying atention , read everything before commenting, i asked if this is FAIR not if it exists...

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:29 pm

Fagnatic wrote:
SultaN wrote:

then lava day isnt allowed to be played either? as the Ts aren't all standing in the front.

In lava day all T's are arranged in a line and it depends on your jumping skills and thinking. Not a good comparison.

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:30 pm

as u can see, there are guys who are saying its like smithsayslastreactioncolorconfusiongame.

in my opinion it should still be allowed.. we are playing the suicidetowergame and we are doing hns days.. why should this epic game thats older than a year be disallowed now..
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 pm

kami (GER] wrote:as u can see, there are guys who are saying its like smithsayslastreactioncolorconfusiongame.

in my opinion it should still be allowed.. we are playing the suicidetowergame and we are doing hns days.. why should this epic game thats older than a year be disallowed now..

Donno ... cause it's UNFAIR?! Maybe ?

Jumps7yl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Maybe when it is played with a huge mass there aren't even chances. But with a few people there almost are, because every terrorist can choose the position he wants to. Some people will choose a worser position which is closer to another area, but that's bad luck then.

The advantage in the lava game is even greater, and this game is not even fun imho compared to the game smith plays on ba_tamama.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchpoodle Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 am

I commed smith for making a new game, whether its fair or not, its good to see some enterprise, and trying to add some variety - its always welcome!

As mati said, when you have 20 terrorists, it can be unfair, because you could just be unlucky that your at the back of the pack, you may have the fastest reactions ever and be the first to move, but if you have 19 terrorists infront of you, you have no chance.
Personally, i think if theres more then 5/6 terrors alive, it shouldnt be played, however keep coming up with new ideas/games!

Frenchpoodle

Male Number of posts : 30
Birthday : 1992-03-12
Job/hobbies : Student Paramedic -
Registration date : 2010-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:34 am

in my opinion its more fair with much players than with less players.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:27 am

kami (GER] wrote:in my opinion its more fair with much players than with less players.
Because?
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:42 am

i did play it pretty often when agent did command it. it was easier to be faster on a spot with many guys than when there where like 5.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 pm

With much players the chance of beeing last is obv. lower. But you can't really take your own position and get blocked much more than with just 5 players where everyone can choose the location he wants to stand himself.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down