neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] application for nd bb

+10
kami (GER]
luna llena
nase
Aurelius
kLeiNeS biEsT
xelef
Mizurri
xReii
raz
koed dude
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Declined] application for nd bb Empty [Declined] application for nd bb

Post by koed dude Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 pm

- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:34116477
- NickName : koed dude
- Sex :male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i have never, been admin before. but i have helpet alot of admins, by goin in spec, and telling them whos blocking, and whos doing what. and so on, for me that is like an admin. so but now i think im ready to take a step, and become real admin by joining the nd bb team. i start playin bb like 2 months ago and its fun.but i have played neondragon zombi server for 1 and a half year so i know all the rules and how people are and what the doin
i have expirienced that people talking dirty to eachother and spams and keep calling people names and no admin are online, i have tryed to say to them that they should talk nice so we could play and have fun, the answer i always get back is (either f*** u koed dude ore who do u think u are ass**** and so on) i think its enough and i wana help by making game fair for evrey one, and kick those who is ruining game for others. and i know many admin im steam friends with alot of them and when ever people break rules i keep wrighting to them to get online hehe so they can do something now i wana take action my self Very Happy
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : i play 3-4 hours when im not in other neondragon zombi server and when im not in school or work i mostly play in the morning and thats where no admins are online and people break rules but if i get chosen then i can keep an eye on the players in the morning so no one get upset Very Happy
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers? i have been playing zombi mod in neondragon for 1 and a half years ago and its the best !!!!

a bit about my self:

i have been playing counter strike for 7 years now and i cant stop counter is the best game ever and base builder and zombi mode is the best servers ever !!!!

im in highschool in denmark, im finished with highschool after 1 year. then im going to study math hehe. we have our own mma and le-parkour team, and i help teaching in both of the teams. i have been practising parkour, for 1 year now. and getting better evreyday, my friend intreduced me to parkour, and i start falling in love with it, its the best.
the mma team i only teach self defence take downs and maintaine order, so no one gets upset and hit eachother. kind of an admin job hehe Very Happy

im working in a supermarked, evrey monday and friday and in the weekends. i hate the job but i love the mony, !!

hobby: my hobbys are, parkour, mma, football, muay thai, spear throwing i kinda like evrey sports hehe im a atletic. !!

[b]and thank u for taking time to read my application i hope u guys go easy on me Very Happy

koed dude

Male Number of posts : 32
Birthday : 1993-06-22
Job/hobbies : football, muai thai
Registration date : 2010-05-30

Back to top Go down

[Declined] application for nd bb Empty Re: [Declined] application for nd bb

Post by raz Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:12 pm

For the first houer i whas member i played some zombie... you ofc whas there telling me i whas a shity admin for not banning 2 guyes having a fight( witch i tryed to break up) your dont seem to know i cant just bann ppl right away. anyhow your also very foul in your moth from time to time. Im sure your a good guy but telling members they are shit is not a good way getting into the nD team.

Pros:
Helping members and admins is a big +
active ( i see you alot )
Very good apply.

Cons:
bad temper ?
not to active on the forum (try changing this post some reports if you can )

will write more as it comes up. But for now i say NO Good luck

raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 am

first of all i did'nt tell you to ban the guys i asked you if you wantet to kick them becouse of they were blockin and talking dirty and you wouldn take any actions i play to become number 1 player and i cant get any score when i am getting blocked so i asked you several times to kick them the you didnt answer for 5 minits now that is not active if i must say and secound i went to specs and told u several times who was blocking u didnt care.

and im sorry that i said you was a bad admin hehe i just got angry that for like 5 minits i was blocked for som many times i hope you undersyand my situation hehe and thanks for the reply i was:D

and i take it back that i said u was a bad admin becouse latly you have been active and helped with kicking blockers fast

and i think that im pretty active hehe i reply and tell people why its abad thing ore good thing what theire topic is about hehe Very Happy

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 am

Pro's:

Cons
-Bad behaviour
-Activity on forum
-Imature
-Never seen a report from you

No. Good luck
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

thank you, xreii for being honest with me. and thanks for the reply, i know that i behaved bad before, but i have changed. i ´try to break up fights now and say to people that they should behave i even write to the admins that i have in my friends list you can ask them for ure self if u want its kleines and vladk, amd gamerone.

all the bad behavior and so on is all in the past im not like that any more Very Happy

and thanks again for the reply Very Happy

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm

saw you once.. (i think)?
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:30 pm

hehe i have seen you a couple of times though hehe but im in the server evrey day Very Happy

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm

Pros:
Your 17, its above the recomended age for Recruitment.
You seem active to me, but ive only seen you a few times though.
You ask if you dont know something.

Cons:
Well, with the "You will get banned now" And that spam on the ZM server today it seems to me you have a slightly immature behavior from time to time.

Conclusion, i will say Yes, if you continue to improve the behavior ive seen personally Smile

Good luck with your application
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Hey,

Pro´s:

- you are online nearly every day like i see that and playing on servers
- you often write me if there is any rulebreaker on server
- ...so you know the rules
- nice apply, not too short like others

Con´s:

- Sometimes your language freaks out, but i think u can change that mh?
- Forum activity

For me its a Big YES

Wish you good luck Wink
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurelius Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:25 pm

xReii wrote:Pro's:

Cons
-Bad behaviour
-Activity on forum
-Imature

No. Good luck

QFT
Aurelius
Aurelius

Male Number of posts : 367
Birthday : 1997-06-26
Job/hobbies : Soccer, gaming, swimming and chilling.
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:44 am

xReii wrote:Cons
-Bad behaviour
-Activity on forum
-Imature

No. Good luck
This.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:39 am

nase wrote:
xReii wrote:Cons
-Bad behaviour
-Activity on forum
-Imature

No. Good luck
This.
umm @kleines, how can u say a 'big yes'. This guy is raging to much, annoying like hell. Insulting/harassing ppl. Blocking like hell in zm.
And @koed, i see that u try be 'nice' to everyone. (when im in the game) u try to help everyone, to speak with all. But when im undercover ur 'good' behaviour changes.

Good luck..
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kLeiNeS biEsT Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:41 am

@luna, cause i never see him acting like that when i´m on server.
kLeiNeS biEsT
kLeiNeS biEsT
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Female Number of posts : 377
Birthday : 1983-09-09
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 am

kLeiNeS biEsT wrote:@luna, cause i never see him acting like that when i´m on server.
sweety^^ read what i wrote:
(when im in the game) u try to help everyone, to speak with all. But when im undercover ur 'good' behaviour changes.
u need to go undercover than maybe u can see it Wink
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:09 am

luna that was like 5 month ago. ask any one lol im on server i dont haras, i dont block, and i dont break rules, i have behaved for long time. maybe sometimes when i realy get angry when a blocker keeps blocking. i write a bad word to him, but who dont when he keeps on and no admins online, and mark dont do anything about it. so u cant just write what i did 5 months ago and u can ask xelef and kleines and erko they are on evrey day i dont do all that omg.

and if u say i do all that i wana see proofs plz. take screenshots when ur undercover, u cant just acuse some one and dont have proofs.

i rest my case

and thanks for reply Very Happy

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 am

cant say anything to u, did never play with u, so cons are the forum activity and that u just play zombie and never visit the other servers like sentry or jail

@luna when he is breaking all these rules, why isnt he banned yet? :<

Last edited by kami (GER] on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:14 am

koed dude wrote:luna that was like 5 month ago. ask any one lol im on server i dont haras, i dont block, and i dont break rules, i have behaved for long time. maybe sometimes when i realy get angry when a blocker keeps blocking. i write a bad word to him, but who dont when he keeps on and no admins online, and mark dont do anything about it. so u cant just write what i did 5 months ago and u can ask xelef and kleines and erko they are on evrey day i dont do all that omg.

and if u say i do all that i wana see proofs plz. take screenshots when ur undercover, u cant just acuse some one and dont have proofs.

i rest my case

and thanks for reply Very Happy
i dont have these proofs. And im playing everytime zm too. I see u there. And i dont know if u play bb. I just say what i saw (these days, not 5 month ago)
@kami u when im in game koed breaks 1 rule than i warn him, than its good. So i dont take a snap of it.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:23 am

lool omg these days u say.
first of all i havent been online for 2 days becouse of i was at the hospital
secound. i havent been breaking rules. and ur a part of the nd team, so u know if some one break rules. and u wana post on forums u will need proofs, and what i see right now is zero proofs, so u cant just say what i have done and not done.

and like kami said if i have been breaking all those rules u said befor i would have been banned for long time ago lol.

u cant use those word to ruin my application with no proofs

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:27 am

thanks for ur reply kami i havent been on sentry and jail. i know hehe but i am on base builder, and zombi, and surf, and bhop.
reason im not on jail. i dont know how to play, i have been on sometimes and its all complicatet. hehe but i will try to spend more time on the other servers. Very Happy
thanks again for ur reply
one piece ftw Very Happy

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:35 am

koed dude wrote:lool omg these days u say.
first of all i havent been online for 2 days becouse of i was at the hospital
secound. i havent been breaking rules. and ur a part of the nd team, so u know if some one break rules. and u wana post on forums u will need proofs, and what i see right now is zero proofs, so u cant just say what i have done and not done.

and like kami said if i have been breaking all those rules u said befor i would have been banned for long time ago lol.

u cant use those word to ruin my application with no proofs
lol????!!!!!!!! just for 1 breaking rule i dont ban?????? And ye ye u are a nice guy, u are the best....
And i can just say what u did or not. I can say it because everyone can say her/his opinion.
And these days doesnt mean yesterday or 3 days ago.. seriously guy... and oh i riun ur app? than everybody who says 'bad' things against u ruins ur app. Oh xelef and nase bad boys.
Koed u know what u did and now u know i havent proofs. So u are saying like that i lie. Clever guy. Xelef where is ur proof for his 'bad' bahivior? And read what i wrote guy i said 'i just say what i SAW'
Nobody takes alot of snas. And in zm server there are alot of rule breakers i just warn them than its ok. U raging too but when u get a warn u stop so i dont take a snap. Few days later again raging-->1 warn-->u stop-->dont take a snap because u stop. U dont continue this day but u continue it another day again. and again. Maybe after ur app u TRY to be 'good'. I saw u try helping ppl. But im sure when ur app will declined u will continue with ur 'old' behavior.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by koed dude Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 am

u havent warnd me for the past 3 months and more lol. i havent been warnd from anyone so dont give me this.

and ur saying that harrasment and blocking isnt worthy of taking snaps of and breaking all the rules. ok and u say i do it again after so if u know that i "keep doing these things" why didnt u take snaps of it ?

this dont match up together

and i dont want to discus this in my app so if u say i break all the rules in zm then make a topic with no proofs lol

and no if my application gets declined i wil keep my good behavior becouse i like the server and i have been trying to solve fights and taking snaps of rule breakers. but what ever

i dont know what going on in ur mind,

thanks for ur reply.

koed dude

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:12 pm

koed dude wrote:u havent warnd me for the past 3 months and more lol. i havent been warnd from anyone so dont give me this.

and ur saying that harrasment and blocking isnt worthy of taking snaps of and breaking all the rules. ok and u say i do it again after so if u know that i "keep doing these things" why didnt u take snaps of it ?

this dont match up together

and i dont want to discus this in my app so if u say i break all the rules in zm then make a topic with no proofs lol

and no if my application gets declined i wil keep my good behavior becouse i like the server and i have been trying to solve fights and taking snaps of rule breakers. but what ever

i dont know what going on in ur mind,

thanks for ur reply.

i dont say nothing anymore. U know what u did. And i know what u did wrong and right. And everybody is saying his/her opinion. Stop discus me because U know what u did. I dont say nothing anymore. And its also admins decision. Im just saying it.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pipot Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:49 am

hey koed dude:D

nice application tells alot about you how u are and so on.

i see you almost evrey day on neondragon servers like base builder, and zombi, and surf

pro's
- activity on the server. ur on evrey day
- you ask admins evrey time you dont know something.
- you know the rules becouse you tell admins when they break rules so ure helping the admins.
- i often see you in specs. and when i ask you why ur in spec you tell me "i am looking for rule breaker" and thats awesome you spend ure time looking for them.
- youre experience on cs.
-activity on forums
con's
long time ago when you got angry on blockers you cursed at them not much but still and that was long time ago i have seen you these days and ure change Very Happy

sometimes you block when some one blocks you but not much seen you a couple of times blocking. if you could change that it would be awesome

if it was up to me a big yes from me and good luck with ur app mate

pipot

Number of posts : 1
Birthday : 1990-11-26
Registration date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:15 am

How low life can you be to make another account and post some good stuff about yourself.. God.

Pipot banned. (Double account of koed dude)
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by uhu Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:18 am

LOOOOOOL !