neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on Empty [Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on

Post by oliwereibk Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:18 pm

steam steam_0:1:22044911.
and username: serosters.
hobbies: floorboll i'm athletic guy and like cumputer as musch.
job: i dont haveny i studie in college for lawyer.
Moreover, have taken a lot of shit neon dragon.
I know I have a strike. but what then no one is perfect, so little va fair means and let me be with grace in jail for the hell of you who drag me down in the muck on nd what is it with you, you have no respect for others just for a peck on me need In all this you can not stand the pressure against the group I am bloody proud of myself that has struggled though you have taken me down in the muck so you say, what the hell will I do not care about me anyway I'm proud of myself darn block the medium of va cowardly craps or wish me best of luck
oliwereibk
oliwereibk

Male Number of posts : 11
Birthday : 1991-06-04
Job/hobbies : i dont haveny work i studie at the school
Registration date : 2010-05-13

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on Empty Re: [Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on

Post by hazik666 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:22 pm

3rd app? in 1 day..
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

[Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on Empty Re: [Declined] hi again is my application is oliwereibk so don locked the or delete before readng that dudes so come on

Post by QuickSilver Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:26 pm

Listen dude,

Please stop making applications. You are not going to get member, we don't know anything about you, you are not suitable.
Moreover, judging by your language, I seriously doubt that you are 19 and studying rights.
Don't make any more applications, it won't help.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down