neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification and update of Jailrules

+9
swarley
StevenN
SultaN
Nonian
luna llena
xReii
Fagnatic
Coffeecake
nase
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clarification and update of Jailrules Empty Clarification and update of Jailrules

Post by nase Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:26 pm

Heya all,

in the last few days I thought about some useful clarifications and additions for Jailbreak to improve the gameplay and make a few rules clear and listed them. Today I discussed with Mati about those points and here comes the result of it which applies from now on:

1. Guards can not force prisoners to stay in their cells at all. After the cells have been opened the guards can only order the prisoners to stay in the vicinity(area) around the cells(if the T-team is rebelling too much and the CT-team lost 3 rounds in a row there can be a exception though).

2. Work together as a team to prevent getting the prison overrunned by rebelling prisoners(for example: stop fooling around with cars or other stuff on the map, concentrate on the gameplay).

3. For guards: Don’t take a HE in ur hand and ignite it when u know you’re in a situation u might get killed in, causing injuries at innocent prisoners.
For prisoners: Don’t take a HE in ur hand and ignite it when there are other prisoners around you, you could kill when a guard shoots you due to having the nade.

4. If the cells are opened and the time passed 4:00, a prisoner which is AFK can get killed.

5. On a funday which includes giving every T any objects they can do damage with, the CTs are allowed to kill all Ts on sight.
Funday = In general it is a day which works like a regular freeday, except that an admin uses his powers whether to equip CTs/Ts with objects the game gives or sets other devices(like bad drugs or glow).

If there are any questions, go ahead.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1177
Birthday : 1993-07-01
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Back to top Go down

Clarification and update of Jailrules Empty Re: Clarification and update of Jailrules

Post by Coffeecake Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:28 pm

About number 5, what if the admin gives everyone m4's,but then i drop mine without shooting anyone or at anyone.can they still kill me on sight or what?
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Male Number of posts : 390
Birthday : 1996-09-18
Job/hobbies : NeonDragon, football, music
Registration date : 2010-04-20

Back to top Go down

Clarification and update of Jailrules Empty Re: Clarification and update of Jailrules

Post by nase Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Coffeecake wrote:About number 5, what if the admin gives everyone m4's,but then i drop mine without shooting anyone or at anyone.can they still kill me on sight or what?

That's the point we made it for, so if you get anything on a funday you can hurt the CTs/Ts with you are free to get killed. We had to invent this because we always have a few Ts who drop their weapons on a funday to avoid getting killed, but most of the time they still get shot because every CT thinks there could be a weapon around the next corner. That means there can not be any accidental freekills from now on on a funday: Whether u keep your gun as T and try to kill the CTs or you drop it and get killed without having one because a funday was made for everyone, there can't be exceptions like dropping the guns.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Fagnatic Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

and about nr 3

If you just wanted to throw the nade as a T , buy you get killed JUST wehn you released your button.. is that against the rule then?
Fagnatic
Fagnatic

Male Number of posts : 2699
Birthday : 1994-02-25
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:42 pm

I think nr5 isn't a good rule because , rebeling is about team work , so prisioners in cage could drop their gun to each other , that rule is just stupid because once u have a gun you can't drop it from what i understood ? People will just kill 1 ct and then drop it , it happens what if no 1 see's count as breaking the rules ?
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nase Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:43 pm

Red-Phoenix wrote:and about nr 3

If you just wanted to throw the nade as a T , buy you get killed JUST wehn you released your button.. is that against the rule then?

First you should get sure that you can't hurt any other Ts if u throw the nade or get killed while holding it in ur hand. Also you should watch, if you even are at a secure place where no CT can see you throwing the nade so you won't come in such a situation you mentioned.

xReii wrote:I think nr5 isn't a good rule because , rebeling is about team work , so prisioners in cage could drop their gun to each other , that rule is just stupid because once u have a gun you can't drop it from what i understood ? People will just kill 1 ct and then drop it , it happens what if no 1 see's count as breaking the rules ?

Well, we are talking about a funday which sometimes gets played when there are any admins on the server, not about normal days(like cage day). That means for example: Round starts, CTs open the cells, admins give all Ts weapons(HE, m4,...) and they try to kill the CTs. Most of the time those rounds are short because there are 8 CTs against 24 Ts so with that change I mean, that the prisoners can't just drop their weapons like a few did before on fundays to avoid getting killed.
nase
nase
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 pm

Well i agreed with all the new rules that nase made.
Let me explain: 1. and 2. are clear

3. we all know when we throw a nade we teamkill accidently. And than the ts are spamming around 'TK' etc. Therefore we would like to avoid Teamkilling.

4. is clear, not everytime is there an admin/member.

5. The point is like nase said its that there is nobody he spams 'fk'. The t who drop his guns is just lame. Enjoy the funday!
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 687
Birthday : 1989-07-05
Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonian Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Maybe sound stupid now, but on rule nr 1, can you still not do a cell day then? Or do i get it wrong o.O?
Nonian
Nonian

Male Number of posts : 87
Birthday : 1996-01-18
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xReii Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:17 pm

Well yeah , but what if they do drop are they gonna have any type of punishment ?
xReii
xReii
nD* Zombie Member
nD* Zombie Member

Number of posts : 560
Birthday : 1994-07-21
Job/hobbies : Work.... Cs , that's it. haha.
Registration date : 2010-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:23 pm

xReii wrote:Well yeah , but what if they do drop are they gonna have any type of punishment ?
The rule is set that they cant hold the nade, and if they do -> Warn/Kick/Ban
But ofcourse it can be an accident when u just take the pin off and then someone kills you.
I don't think there will be a punishment for this because there are also no punishments for accidental freekills.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 1732
Birthday : 1993-01-16
Job/hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2010-04-02

http://www.dutch-gs.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:26 pm

SultaN wrote:
xReii wrote:Well yeah , but what if they do drop are they gonna have any type of punishment ?
The rule is set that they cant hold the nade, and if they do -> Warn/Kick/Ban
But ofcourse it can be an accident when u just take the pin off and then someone kills you.
I don't think there will be a punishment for this because there are also no punishments for accidental freekills.
This is why we would like to avoid it
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StevenN Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:52 pm

rule nr 1 means -> bye bye cell day ?
StevenN
StevenN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 156
Birthday : 1990-06-09
Job/hobbies : DJ
Registration date : 2010-05-03

http://www.djsteves.be

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:58 pm

So at a funday, if your a Ct.. Can i kill EVERYONE i see?

I mean EVERYONE..

so i if i kill a person who doesnt have a gun can i kill him anyways? if so thiiis will be fun Very Happy

...so if i kill all pepole i see and then they whine like: "swarley fk kickim banim"
"nice fk swarley" "ban swarley" "omg nice fk swarley"
swarley
swarley

Male Number of posts : 489
Birthday : 2007-07-06
Job/hobbies : Doing nothing
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:05 pm

swarley wrote:So at a funday, if your a Ct.. Can i kill EVERYONE i see?

I mean EVERYONE..

so i if i kill a person who doesnt have a gun can i kill him anyways? if so thiiis will be fun Very Happy

...so if i kill all pepole i see and then they whine like: "swarley fk kickim banim"
Only if they have things that can hurt you. (guns, nade)
So not flashbangs, smoke grenades, shields or w/e
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:07 pm

SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

well he sayd you can kill everyone also if they drop they're weapon its suppose to be a fun day why the hell do they drop they're weapon, its like seeing a weapon in cage and your next to it .. and no ct sees you and what do you do? jstu leave it?

and also where the hell do they get shields from? o_O

swarley
swarley

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

well he sayd you can kill everyone also if they drop they're weapon its suppose to be a fun day why the hell do they drop they're weapon, its like seeing a weapon in cage and your next to it .. and no ct sees you and what do you do? jstu leave it?

I dont think you get it.
A fun day is when Admins give guns/shields/glow w/e to the T's on a freeday.
And if one of those contains something that can hurt you (guns/shields/glow) then you may kill everybody.
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm

SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

I dont think you get it.
And if one of those contains something that can hurt you (guns/shields/glow) then you may kill everybody.

Not my point, my point is for example: Its a funday, everyone gets an M4A1 - everyone rushes to gunroom to kill all cts except Little Billy who drops his gun and wants to stay to last request.. Can i kill everyone except Billy or every single one as they had a gun?
swarley
swarley

Back to top Go down

Post by SultaN Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:27 pm

swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

I dont think you get it.

Not my point, my point is for example: Its a funday, everyone gets an M4A1 - everyone rushes to gunroom to kill all cts except Little Billy who drops his gun and wants to stay to last request.. Can i kill everyone except Billy or every single one as they had a gun?
What part of 'everybody' can't u understand?
SultaN
SultaN
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:16 am

SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

I dont think you get it.

When an admin gives ts example m4 u can kill EVERY T. because u as a ct cant see wether the t dropped the gun or not.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by swarley Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:25 am

luna llena wrote:
SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:
swarley wrote:
SultaN wrote:

I mean EVERYONE..

I dont think you get it.

When an admin gives ts example m4 u can kill EVERY T. because u as a ct cant see wether the t dropped the gun or not.

then ill do it hopefully they dont whine
swarley
swarley

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 am

I don't really agree with rule #5.
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:46 am

QuickSilver wrote:I don't really agree with rule #5.
this.although not many people drop guns on a funday it isnt fair for anyone who does.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by luna llena Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

I mean it should be a 'funday'. Not many times u get a m4 or deagle. The ct team will killed anyway. I mean every t gets guns. Not a few. So everybody can kill. Why dropping ur gun? Where is the 'fun' in it? Example little Billy drops his gun so its his fault. Cts cant see it. Cts just see how an admin gives all t guns. In my opinion is it a good rule. So we dont have spammers they say 'FK, i dropped my gun'. Funday should make fun for all. Not just for the ts.
luna llena
luna llena
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffeecake Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 am

luna llena wrote:I mean it should be a 'funday'. Not many times u get a m4 or deagle. The ct team will killed anyway. I mean every t gets guns. Not a few. So everybody can kill. Why dropping ur gun? Where is the 'fun' in it? Example little Billy drops his gun so its his fault. Cts cant see it. Cts just see how an admin gives all t guns. In my opinion is it a good rule. So we dont have spammers they say 'FK, i dropped my gun'. Funday should make fun for all. Not just for the ts.

not true earlyer today the ct won the funday with nades and deagles.and i change my mind this is a very good rule,it stops you from checking them out(not in a gay way) for guns before u spray him.
Coffeecake
Coffeecake

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 am

actually when i am CT and 24 Ts get a m4. i would be the last man standing.
its like a normal game CT vs T. Very Happy i would like to shoot everyone on the fundays.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next