neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History to your country!

+30
Jumps7yl3r
Ancient
Mizurri
LongD
Sarah
raz
Leon
Emziek
Boyka
NiceGuy
Nonian
Falastiny
Florent
Smeck
The Hater
conex
Sps
Agent Smith
SuomiKukka
iskateuhate
Magicman
Smile
KoD
Necro
Arnold Schwarzenegger
kLeiNeS biEsT
Marksel
DarkNess
Fagnatic
Linux
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

History to your country! - Page 4 Empty Re: History to your country!

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm

NiceGuy wrote:The most powerfull man in the 12th century or something like that, his name was Salahadin (once again, or something like that Razz) was from kurdistan. Many say he was arab, but he was kurd. THAT I am proud of.

Salah-Ud-Deen, one of my favorite people.. I dont look at countries but actually at faith
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:55 am

smileftw wrote:
Florent wrote:
All of the countries who used to have slaves , black people should STFU and stop whining over their immigration to their countires, YOU destroyed their country and land and took their resources, go and build their countires up , or have them close to you.

Florent wrote:
I dont point you, I mean it generally

How could you get that to generally?
And also, to say that your own countrie got to much imigration is not being racist..
tbh I havent destroyed shit. Is it my fault that maybe my great great great great grandpa did something
bad for several hundred years ago? And I've actually experienced more racism from imigrants around my "hood"
than someone who is 'from' sweden.

I hate it when people say 'fuck you dutchmen, kankerhollander,' or insuling you for being dutch, and if you say something back your a racist. Also if they provoke things so then can call you a racist, or when they can't get something they'll just say your a racist... Its so easy to blame on it
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:53 am

KoD wrote:
smileftw wrote:
Florent wrote:
All of the countries who used to have slaves , black people should STFU and stop whining over their immigration to their countires, YOU destroyed their country and land and took their resources, go and build their countires up , or have them close to you.

Florent wrote:

And also, to say that your own countrie got to much imigration is not being racist..
tbh I havent destroyed shit. Is it my fault that maybe my great great great great grandpa did something
bad for several hundred years ago? And I've actually experienced more racism from imigrants around my "hood"

I hate it when people say 'fuck you dutchmen, kankerhollander,' or insuling you for being dutch, and if you say something back your a racist. Also if they provoke things so then can call you a racist, or when they can't get something they'll just say your a racist... Its so easy to blame on it

Instead of answering back try to ignore them, they will shut their mouth if they see that you dont care about what they say.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:08 am

Proud of Afghanistan because there is still war in Afghanistan a long time..
We will never surrender..
Boyka
Boyka

Male Number of posts : 466
Birthday : 1994-08-09
Job/hobbies : Soccer, chilling.
Registration date : 2010-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Emziek Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:26 am

KoD wrote:
Its like that in sweden, God i hate it.
btw Arent they racists if they call you k*nkerhollander?
Emziek
Emziek

Male Number of posts : 1027
Birthday : 1996-04-18
Job/hobbies : laughing
Registration date : 2010-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:27 am

aryano wrote:Proud of Afghanistan because there is still war in Afghanistan a long time..

You are aware that the war in afghanistan is not AGAINST afghanistan right? but against the Taliban?
Afghan soldiers are fighting side by side with european and american soldiers
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Magicman Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:32 am

KoD wrote:
smileftw wrote:
Florent wrote:

Florent wrote:

Iv'e experienced that alot of times aswell..
Magicman
Magicman

Male Number of posts : 740
Birthday : 1996-08-09
Job/hobbies : CS, and hangout with friends.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:34 am

Marksel wrote:
aryano wrote:Proud of Afghanistan because there is still war in Afghanistan a long time..

You are aware that the war in afghanistan is not AGAINST afghanistan right? but against the Taliban?
Yes I know that.
It's called civil war.
But about America soldiers is a bit an other story.
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:54 am

KoD wrote:
Falastiny wrote:History? My country is full of histry Smile Maybe the country with the most history ever.

Most amazing thing?

It is called the holy land Wink

is sweden the holy country? Razz
Holy country for blonde girls maybe

I was talking about palestine XD

And yes, Salah Al Deen Yusuf Ben El´Ayuubi, ak.a Salahdin in europe, he was a kurd indeed.
This kurd liberated and recaptured Palestine back to the muslims..back during the crusaders time. Well that was a little history lesson rofl.
And he was a good leader and was the sultan of egypt and syria.
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 am

Falastiny wrote:
KoD wrote:
Falastiny wrote:History? My country is full of histry Smile Maybe the country with the most history ever.

Most amazing thing?

And yes, Salah Al Deen Yusuf Ben El´Ayuubi, ak.a Salahdin in europe, he was a kurd indeed.
This kurd liberated and recaptured Palestine back to the muslims..back during the crusaders time. Well that was a little history lesson rofl.
There is a movie about him i forgot the title..
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 am

aryano wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
KoD wrote:

Most amazing thing?

Kingdom of heaven o,O?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:35 am

Mr.Mackey wrote:
aryano wrote:
Falastiny wrote:
KoD wrote:

Most amazing thing?

Kingdom of heaven o,O?

Yesssssssss. Very Happy(L)
Love that movie, Very Happy
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 am

smileftw wrote:
Florent wrote:

Florent wrote:

Ye thats why the statistic shows that u are more racist to immigrants, thats why many suborbs are created in Sweden where all immigrants are together because they got hated in another socity with swedish and called a lot of racist things.

When you needed people in 70,80-th for work you took them, now you dont give a shit about them, we are not like disposable packings!

I dont care if it was your grandpa, why dont u pay it back of what your grandpa did ? Its stil your countrys fault.
Why do Germany pay billions of euros to Israel of what Hitler did, it was Hitler not todays people.

And I have actually experienced more racism from swedish around my hood than someone who is immigrant.

Europe and West should according to me stfu and not whine over anything.

And what about Sweden, when u were in big cris you took people from ex-Yugoslavia and now you whine over immigrants too? Well we are not slaves, and Sweden has been built up by immigrants, I have a neighbour here, she is from Croatia, she told me when she came to Sweden at 1960 she had garlic with her, the swedish people here were so confused over it, because they didnt know what it was, im dont want to make fool of that, but to get you to understand that you were not a developed country, if the immigrants wouldnt come here to you.

I know that earlier in history countries didnt take immigrants of war, instead they went to the country and helped them. Like the Falclandwar.
I actually love my country more than Sweden because its my motherland, while that country were destroyed and people were killed, Sweden were watching like we were no-humans, if countries in Europe would moved their asses and help us instead of supporting terrorists they could forget immigration. But Europe didnt care about anything, and now they play that they are "helping" in Irak and Afghanistan but are there for other interests, like oil and other things.

Europe according to me has been barbarian, and racists until 2100-th century. They have just done what they felt to do, they have just cared about their own ass, and now when they are good and stabil countires they make a lot of propaganda "The world should be together" We are humans and other shit. No we are not stupid.

At last, I respect Swedish and Sweden for giving me the possibilities, I also have many Swedish friends, if you think now that I hate Swedish, I wouldnt stay then here.

Last edited by Florent on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:22 am

Marksel wrote:

Marksel, Im afraid that u are wrong.

USA invaded Afghanistan for many years ago, still no sight of democracy there? The statistic shows that the drugtrading has raised.
If USA and other European countries are in Afghanistan and cant even make democracy there, that is impossible! They are there for something else.
Why should USA suddenly fight Afghanistan while they were supporting Afghanistan with weapons until yesterday against Russia?

No, its totally wrong.

Problem with todays people is that they base their opinions and arguments on media, 95% of media coming to us are from USA. Yeh belive how trusted those are.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 pm

Florent wrote:I dont care if it was your grandpa, why dont u pay it back of what your grandpa did ? Its stil your countrys fault.
Why do Germany pay billions of euros to Israel of what Hitler did, it was Hitler not todays people.

Okay, so what are you paying back then? You are swedish aswell, right?
We do not share the same history Im aware of that, but your great great etc etc grandpa
could have done bad things too. So dont put all the blame on me.

Florent wrote:When you needed people in 70,80-th for work you took them, now you dont give a shit about them, we are not like disposable packings!
We? You didnt exist at the 80's..

Florent wrote:Europe according to me has been barbarian, and racists until 2100-th century. They have just done what they felt to do, they have just cared about their own ass, and now when they are good and stabil countires they make a lot of propaganda "The world should be together" We are humans and other shit. No we are not stupid.

Dear god.. Would you fight for your motherland to make it better?
OFC you would, what do you think the past has been about?..
Wars have occured because of nationalism (not sure this is the right term thoug), who is the better one etc etc..

Florent wrote:Europe and West should according to me stfu and not whine over anything.

According to me, everyone should just stfu and live their life, not gonna happen..

Florent wrote:I actually love my country more than Sweden because its my motherland, while that country were destroyed and people were killed, Sweden were watching like we were no-humans

I hope you are aware that sweden is a 'neutral' country.
How could possibly stay neutral while fighting for one side?

About the racist part, do you know how many times I get called fucking swede/svenne a day?
That is just as much racism as imigrants getting called "svart skalle, turk etc."
and tbh Im getting tired of imigrants around here "got the right" to call me that.
It's commonly used every day, cant see shit happen about that.
And this is the last thing I will post here, further talk and I'll just get ticked off and start flame.
got anything to say send a PM or steam..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:26 pm

Dear Smile!

Of course I share same history, maybe my country didnt have slaves but they became slaves to the turks.
But even If my country would have used slaves I would accept immigration in my country. Which some swedish today doesnt do.

With the term "we" I point we the immigrants the foreign.

Yes I agree with you, but especially Europe should be more silent, they should be happy that they dont get judged for what they have done, as Germany are judged and punished still today for what they have done.

If Sweden is neutral what are they doing in;
Somalia
Irak (before)
Sudan, Darfur (before)
Afghanistan
With army.

I know Smile, I dont want to say nationalities who calls you jävla svenne, but Im on your side. But we albanians never use that term jävla svenne, we got it more simple to be adapt to the Swedish soicity because we are from Europe too, and nows a little bit more about the life in Europe, there is some nationalities that I dont want to name, who are more aggressive and got a little bit more aggressive hormons that is also proofed by scientist so they react very fast and gets angry a little bit faster.

But other side, I get also called jävla blatte or people says stick till ditt hemland / go to your homecountry, when I dont do anything bad.

I know that im in a foreign country, so I dont do bad things, like assaulting etc.

Smile:
What I want you to understand is, swedish says jävla blatte as immigrants says jävla svennar, but not all swedish and not all foreign says that, there is good of them too.

Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Boyka Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Florent wrote:Dear Smile!

Of course I share same history, maybe my country didnt have slaves but they became slaves to the turks.
But even If my country would have used slaves I would accept immigration in my country. Which some swedish today doesnt do.

With the term "we" I point we the immigrants the foreign.

Yes I agree with you, but especially Europe should be more silent, they should be happy that they dont get judged for what they have done, as Germany are judged and punished still today for what they have done.

If Sweden is neutral what are they doing in;
Somalia
Irak (before)
Sudan, Darfur (before)
Afghanistan
With army.

I know Smile, I dont want to say nationalities who calls you jävla svenne, but Im on your side. But we albanians never use that term jävla svenne, we got it more simple to be adapt to the Swedish soicity because we are from Europe too, and nows a little bit more about the life in Europe, there is some nationalities that I dont want to name, who are more aggressive and got a little bit more aggressive hormons that is also proofed by scientist so they react very fast and gets angry a little bit faster.

But other side, I get also called jävla blatte or people says stick till ditt hemland / go to your homecountry, when I dont do anything bad.

I know that im in a foreign country, so I dont do bad things, like assaulting etc.

Smile:
What I want you to understand is, swedish says jävla blatte as immigrants says jävla svennar, but not all swedish and not all foreign says that, there is good of them too.

Ghehe I see myself in here
Boyka
Boyka

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Why does people always try to defend their country by saying how bad the other countries all? ffs. Your country did bad things to, face it and don't say 'YEAHH BUT YOU...'

anyway, my gf just send this to me ;D.

History to your country! - Page 4 5232
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

KoD wrote:Why does people always try to defend their country by saying how bad the other countries all? ffs. Your country did bad things to, face it and don't say 'YEAHH BUT YOU...'

Agreed, it was the past..
and ROFLMAO at the lion of finland! lol! lol!
Leon
Leon

Male Number of posts : 737
Birthday : 1996-01-02
Job/hobbies : Soccer!
Registration date : 2010-03-03

https://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:40 pm

KOD LMFAO!!

This is coat of arms of KLA.

History to your country! - Page 4 Uck10

This was before the war, the group that fought in war had this,

But the army got this one now:

History to your country! - Page 4 Ksf10
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:53 pm

retarted birds ;>

Our lion is even on our demoteams f16's

History to your country! - Page 4 J-015
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Florent, I'm sorry to say this but... just about all of your socalled 'facts' are wrong.. there are WAY too many to correct... but please don't comment on details of certain wars and historical matters when you do not know the specifications..

Stop being driven by what you 'feel' happens somewhere.. like that shit where you said USA is not trying to make democracy in Afghanistan etc? There is this thing called terrorists, they are quite hard to get because you can't distinguish them from the normal civilians in Afghanistan when there is no presence of a weapon in their hands. Kind of hard to supress a force that you cannot see.
Also, they have not (perposely) hurt any Afghan civilian or soldier.

Once again, get the facts straight before argueing, because the arguements you are putting up are not only false but also provokative for anyone native to the history you speak wrong of.

Telling incorrect facts will only cause drama.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by raz Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:44 pm

KoD wrote:Why does people always try to defend their country by saying how bad the other countries all? ffs. Your country did bad things to, face it and don't say 'YEAHH BUT YOU...'

you img made m lol so hard
raz
raz

Male Number of posts : 184
Birthday : 1989-04-24
Job/hobbies : gaming,drinking and laugthing
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Ye thats why the statistic shows that u are more racist to immigrants, thats why many suborbs are created in Sweden where all immigrants are together because they got hated in another socity with swedish and called a lot of racist things.
The suborbs are created by the immigrants alot of the time, ofcourse also by the government but the people that lives there makes it a suborb and alot Im not saying all but alot of immigrants dont want to be integrated in society and if you say other wise you are lying.
And the immigrants are not hated not all not the persons that actully tries to fit in to our society and live by our rules and dont want to create your own rules.

When you needed people in 70,80-th for work you took them, now you dont give a shit about them, we are not like disposable packings!
And that is pure bullshit, alot of Sweden is built by workers from other countrys yes and sure if they stay some of them, but there is a limit to how many people one country can take in and still have a good country left where people actully wants to live...

I dont care if it was your grandpa, why dont u pay it back of what your grandpa did ? Its stil your countrys fault.

And that is the reason why we have wars today beacuse people cant forget there past I mean how hard can it be to actully just say the past is the past?

And I have actually experienced more racism from swedish around my hood than someone who is immigrant.
I think there is two side to that statement and it is that both sided might be calling stuff but the truth is that if a person from Sweden does it then hes a racist and nothing else if and immagrant does it then no-one cares so I would say that a swedish person has it harder in someways when it comes to that part then you immagrants have it do to the fact that our own gouverment usally prefers to pretect the immagrants and they have speciall rules, dont know why but thats how it is...

Europe and West should according to me stfu and not whine over anything.
And that statement is the worst yet not one single country is innocent in some things and comeone people in other countrys besides Europe and west have done stupid things to and, where do the poeple from Europe whine and about what exactly`?

And what about Sweden, when u were in big cris you took people from ex-Yugoslavia and now you whine over immigrants too? Well we are not slaves, and Sweden has been built up by immigrants, I have a neighbour here, she is from Croatia, she told me when she came to Sweden at 1960 she had garlic with her, the swedish people here were so confused over it, because they didnt know what it was, im dont want to make fool of that, but to get you to understand that you were not a developed country, if the immigrants wouldnt come here to you.
I think you are missing a big part of something here and that is that there is a limit to when its to much?
Sweden is one of the countrys in Europe that takes in the most people a year and its full, I mean isnt it better to try to work with everything we allredy have then to just accept more and more people and then se our country crash and burn?
Cause would you honestly think that everyone in Sweden immegrants or not would have somewhere to go?

I know that earlier in history countries didnt take immigrants of war, instead they went to the country and helped them. Like the Falclandwar.
I actually love my country more than Sweden because its my motherland, while that country were destroyed and people were killed, Sweden were watching like we were no-humans, if countries in Europe would moved their asses and help us instead of supporting terrorists they could forget immigration. But Europe didnt care about anything, and now they play that they are "helping" in Irak and Afghanistan but are there for other interests, like oil and other things.

Europe according to me has been barbarian, and racists until 2100-th century. They have just done what they felt to do, they have just cared about their own ass, and now when they are good and stabil countires they make a lot of propaganda "The world should be together" We are humans and other shit. No we are not stupid.
And may I ask if the history of your country is so much better?
Is your country angels throug out history? No a chanse in hell they are they have doen stuff to... But the things is if the countrys in Europe help other countries its the same story they are just putting there nose where it dont belong if they dont help they are selfless basterds who dont do shit to help people`? is that logical? cause thats how people reason...

And this blaming thing is just stupid every country in the world has done stupid things and thats exactly what it is HISTORY nothing else its not present time so I mean why not just forget it, not forget it but dont let it be such an importense today cause it history, and the way you think thats not so good cause thats why there is wars in the world they are pointing fingers and saying "no you are worse" and then they are like little kids with to much money and to much toys...

Sorry for all the typos but Im not in the mood to correct them xD
Sarah
Sarah
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Female Number of posts : 242
Birthday : 1989-10-15
Registration date : 2010-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:45 am

Sarah you have points but please try to write with , and . because, the typo's are no problem but it's hard to read without puncture
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next