neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

History to your country!

+30
Jumps7yl3r
Ancient
Mizurri
LongD
Sarah
raz
Leon
Emziek
Boyka
NiceGuy
Nonian
Falastiny
Florent
Smeck
The Hater
conex
Sps
Agent Smith
SuomiKukka
iskateuhate
Magicman
Smile
KoD
Necro
Arnold Schwarzenegger
kLeiNeS biEsT
Marksel
DarkNess
Fagnatic
Linux
34 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

History to your country! - Page 5 Empty Re: History to your country!

Post by Marksel Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:49 am

Just going to say one last thing towards Florent: You keep talking about racism, but the things you are saying are extremely racist against western countries.

Check the mirror before pointing the finger.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Marksel:
Its two big theorys about the USA war. I think, if USA got so big and strong army, they could do what they wanted in Afghanistan. If they have destroyed many enemies earlier, they can do it, but they are there for something else. Then if you belive their propaganda, of course its up to you.

Sarah and Marksel:
I blame countires because they did bad things, yes the past, but they dont want to hear whats going on on parts of the world anymore, like "we are not involved in this" , yes you are.

If I would be racist to you from West, I wouldnt talk to you Marksel, I wouldnt live in Sweden etc etc.

But Europe has been involved in many conflicts where they have destroyed other countires and stole their resources and now they dont want to help with anything ?

Sarah, about immigration, we can still take more, look for example USA , on 300 million inhabitants around 35 % of them are originally outside of USA.
Then we can take Great Britain as an example too.

Great Britain had India and few other countires as colony, they took many people from that countires to Britain to work, so they have been there from that time.

France, algerians and marockos have struggled in war side by side with french army, and now they starting to blame immigrants for all bad things hapening in France?

Before WW2 brough out, people used to blame Jewish for everything bad in that hapend in Europe, now they started with immigrants, and later maybe with muslims. And maybe about 100 year you start to whine over buddhist people?

Europe that is a Christian soicity, right ? Well I cant understand it then.

Sarah:
My country didnt have the chance to make anything bad because they were a colony, by Italians.

AND, we dont care about religion there, they used to help Jews, during world war. We did so much we could. We have been controlled by other countries. But I would admit that if we would do anything bad, that we must do something good now for that country/people.

And Marksel, at last im blaming just few West countires, because my country is a part of west world too.

But to be honest, it feels so bad that I see people starving because of us Europe, and we dont try to help them with anything, thats what the problem is. We have f*cked them up. And now we dont take the consequenses...

Florent
Florent

Male Number of posts : 424
Birthday : 1993-05-23
Job/hobbies : Haunting humans
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

But to be honest, it feels so bad that I see people starving because of us Europe, and we dont try to help them with anything, thats what the problem is. We have f*cked them up. And now we dont take the consequenses...

Seriously.. "we dont try to help them" ? .. nvm this is just retarded..
Smile
Smile

Male Number of posts : 1829
Birthday : 1992-08-07
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Smile:
We can do more than we do, giving like 1 kr or 50 öre after you have buy something, then you dont want to have that money left you just drop them in a box. That isnt count man, there is people that helps really. But we can do more than we are doing.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Florent wrote:Smile:
We can do more than we do, giving like 1 kr or 50 öre after you have buy something, then you dont want to have that money left you just drop them in a box. That isnt count man, there is people that helps really. But we can do more than we are doing.

What do you mean it doesnt count? Every single small thing counts..And seriously stop saying "we",you don't know what we other have or havent done..So stop talking like you know all of us and next time use "I".
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 pm

LongD:
So if you earn like 25 000 kr in month you just give 1 kr. Wow you are really a person that like to help people! Congratulation you deserve a noble price!

Im talking to all in general with "we"
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Florent wrote:LongD:
So if you earn like 25 000 kr in month you just give 1 kr. Wow you are really a person that like to help people! Congratulation you deserve a noble price!

Who the fuck said I would only give 1kr and still if i would earn 25000 in month I wouldnt give it all away cus just like other people i also need money to survive.But 1 kr counts,its more then nothing and 1 kr is almost 2 kr and 2 kr is almost 3 kr,are you seeing where im going with this?And the way you talk about money its like your rich or it doesnt mean anything to you.

And if you still wanna go and talk about ,how much you like to help people or wtf you now do PM me cus as much as I wanna reply here we are going Off topic and i apoligize for the other people about this offtopic post.
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Florent wrote:LongD:

Okay could you show me the latest transaction to a help fundation you have made?
Seriously you dont know what anyone here earns, none the less you know how we use our money.
And 1sek is more than 0sek.

But seriously stop talk like you are the pain of the whole world, trying to win our love and
make us give all our money away and go live in the forest so we can feel the poorness.

Jesus christ, the world isnt perfect if it would, there would only be hot chicks and me.
Take a day at the time, you cant change the whole world by saying that you
see the pain and sorrow of poor countries. Tbh as some of my relatives are feeling right now,
I couldnt care less about some poor guy in africa. So stop trying to make the rest of us 'look bad'
by saying we dont give half our paycheck away, we got other problems!

Your really getting on my nerve here. If something in this post should be removed for some reason just tell me/edit it(mod).

EDIT; Just remeberd, this is a topic about HISTORY TO YOUR COUNTRY.
Not about who donates what to who.
So sorry for all offtopic post made by me.

Last edited by smileftw on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Florent stop acting like your fucking mister charity or something. Ffs...
I'm not giving money, because I know it will be in the wrong hands anyway. Besides, I think alot of countries doesn't even want the help they get now.
I am donating money [ when I got some I can miss, wich is not often since im a student ] To cancer foundation in holland, or to people who go to africa and acutally help the people, or to 'het glazen huis' its a action here in holland.
Also im willing to donor all my shit when I die, I'll help people on the street etc. I don't feel called to help people far away, "we" first have to make our own fuckedup country good again before helping others.

Anyway Florent, your talking alot of bullshit

Last edited by KoD on Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Uhm maby for the Dutch guys, Dont donate to Red cross..
They are fucking scamming you.
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:32 am

And guys remember, longd, kod and smile, Im not talking only about individs now but even for help from countires.

You are proctecting something wrong that you dont want to admit, our countires dont cares, so easy is it.

And Kod; Im not a big charity, there is much peopel that is bigger.

But seriously stop talk like you are the pain of the whole world, trying to win our love and
make us give all our money away and go live in the forest so we can feel the poorness.
-Smile

Im not trying to do anything from you, I dont even care what you do, but its just so nice to see that you are egoists and care only for your own and that you have around you.

So back to history of your country:
Many Europeans country are guilty for what hapens today in poor parts of the world.

Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:49 am

Florent wrote:And guys remember, longd, kod and smile, Im not talking only about individs now but even for help from countires.

You are proctecting something wrong that you dont want to admit, our countires dont cares, so easy is it.

And Kod; Im not a big charity, there is much peopel that is bigger.

-Smile

Im not trying to do anything from you, I dont even care what you do, but its just so nice to see that you are egoists and care only for your own and that you have around you.

So back to history of your country:
Many Europeans country are guilty for what hapens today in poor parts of the world.

1. I don't get the half of what you are saying.
2. stop making a total fool out of yourself
3. Learn2read what others says, what your saying now to me makes no-sence.
HAhaha, how on earth can you say something like that. At first, isn't it your believe that says that only god can judge if he's that way? And besides, that he doesn't gief anything to africa doesn't mean he doesn't make other people happy, or is donor or what ever, Giving money is just a lazy way, doing other things for friends/family, sick people is worth much more. Stop talking bullshit

Last edited by KoD on Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 am

Sure you dont.
End of discussion.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:58 am

Florent wrote:

Oh thats it! ONLY CARE FOR THOSE AROUND ME AND MYSELF ?!
What the fuck would you expect me to do? Both my grandma and granpa has gotten cancer for some months ago.
Do you know what it feels like to see your grandpa that was up and running last year, now laying in a hospital all
tired and sick, almost not ble to stand? DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE ?! If you dont then I suggest you shut the
FUCK up! WHY would I even bother caring for others when I got problemss myself. JESUS!!!
And thats not all, one of my best friend past away in january aswell. So some random kid in some poor
country seriously doesnt means shit to me.

Theese are SOME of my problems, so I really dont give a shit about the rest of the world.
and if you dont care about what we do then let me ask what this was for -V

How is that NOT caring about what we do ?!

And dont call me selfish and egoistic when you dont know shit about me!!
Seriously your posts are so retarded it makes me.. SHIT.

AND again SHOW ME what YOU have done in order to help the rest of this stupid world!!
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:10 am

As smile said please show us what you have donated you kind human being,as far as I know you could just be some one pretending you care but who knows maybe in real life you are an careless bastard...Imo right now your full of shit untill you proven that you actully did something good to others..

Florent wrote:

please tell me what is the thing we are protecting so wrong?

And don't call people you dont know egoistic..
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:14 am

Just close this topic.. everyone is flaming anyway
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Florent Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 am

Smile:
End of discussion, this tells me that you are a coldhearted human as you have stated by your own words.

Re: What Do You Thinke About Israel ?

Post by smileftw on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Tbh, I dont quite care about whats going on around the world.
So Israel to me just seems as another country down in .. somewhere around europe?
I do not really care about wars either, aslong as Im not in them, I wont bother..
Thats the way I see things, I dont care if some country killed children, or well
maybe not ignoring it, but jesus we all die, some crueler than others.
And if you were to say that Im a cold hearted douchebag or w/e fine.
So to sum it up, Israel to me is a country with desert looking enviroment nothing more nothing less.

You dont care because you have it good, but if you and somebody that starving every day would change position, that would be good to see you starving while im sitting on my sofa eating and watching TV. Yea that would be aswesome, because some coldhearted uneducated people like you wants that.

I dont answer you anymore, I know who you are now. My picture of you has changed.
Florent
Florent

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am

Florent wrote:Smile

You dont care because you have it good, but if you and somebody that starving every day would change position, that would be good to see you starving while im sitting on my sofa eating and watching TV. Yea that would be aswesome, because some coldhearted uneducated people like you wants that.

I dont answer you anymore, I know who you are now. My picture of you has changed.

SERIOUSLY COULD YOU GET MORE RETARDED ?! I GOT MY OWN PROBLEM SO STOP
FUCKING NAGGING ABOUT ME BEING HEARTLESS! HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR FRIEND DIE?! HAVE YOU?!
ANSWER ME!!!

And I will ask you again since you seem to ignore ONE single got damn question.

SHOW me what YOU have done in order to HELP the rest of this stupid world!!

Your just a big fucking troll playing god's savior from heaven.
WE KNOW HOW BAD THE WORLD IS. Stop nagging about it!
We do what we can to make it thru the day, end of story.
Smile
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:25 am

Stop it!

The next person that doesn't keep it on-topic will get a forum ban!
Are you guys fucking out of your mind?

Post stuff that is on-topic. If I see one more flame/insult/ or any other bullsh*t I will close this topic.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:53 pm

And now we will go back on topic:

513 BC - The Getae were defeated by the Persian Emperor Darius the Great.
101 - 106 AD - The Getae were defeated by the Roman Empire under Emperor Trajan and the core of their kingdom was turned into the Roman province of Dacia.
238 - 269 AD - Roman Empire was forced to reorganize a new Roman province of Dacia south of the Danube.
275 - The Romans left Dacia and Goths, who lived there until 4th century when the Huns arrived, invaded it.
4-8th century - the Avars and the Gepids ruled Transylvania.
11-16th century - Transylvania was part of the Kingdom of Hungary.
1541 - Transylvania became a multi-ethnic principality under the sovereignty of the Ottoman Empire after the Battle of Mohács.
1599 - 1600 - Mihai Viteazul was the Prince of Transylvania, under his reign Transylvania, Moldavia and Wallachia were inhabited by Romanians and were united under a single rule for the first time.
1775 - North Moldavia was annexed by the Habsburg Monarchy. (this is slowly how Romania bacame to look like a fish)
1812 - East Moldavia was annexed by Russia. (many things involved here)
1856 - Moldavia was partially returned by the Treaty of Paris after the Crimean War. (half of it was returned)
19th century - Transylvania belonged to Habsburg Monarchy and then Austro-Hungarian Empire.
1878 - Romania was recognized as an independent state by the Great Powers. (Yeee)
1881 - Romania became a kingdom and under the reign of King Carol I.
1914-20 Romania entered World War I on the side of the Allies Triple Entente, Central Power conquered most of the country and killed the army. Entente powers gave Transylvania to Romania by the Treaty of Trianon. (Good job)
1940 - the Soviet Union occupied Northern Bukovina and Bessarabia, Hungary occupied Northern Transylvania, and Bulgaria occupied southern Dobruja. After 1940 Ion Antonescu and the Iron Guard shared the power over Romania. (Oh and look finally we have a fish)
1939-45 - Romania entered World War II on the side of the Axis powers.
1944 - Romania changed side and joined the Allies
1947 - King Michael I was forced to leave the country by the Communists. Romania was proclaimed a republic but it remained under the control of the USSR until 1950s. (Sucked...i hear)
1989 - Nicolae Ceauşescu deepened Romania's police state and imposed a cult of personality, which led to Romanian Revolution(in big there was no food, no lights and if u watched tv u watched him 2 hours inthe afternon and after that 1 hour of gags and things ofc not movies lol). After Ceauşescu the National Salvation Front, led by Ion Iliescu, restored order and democratic measures but do not say he's a great man he's and was a big commie.
1990-96 - Socialist parties governed Romania(This means Iliescu) and socialist are pretty much softer communists so.....hm..
1993 - Romania applied for membership in the European Union.
2000 - Social Democrats returned to power with Iliescu(The democrat word that u just saw is just for show that was and is the name of the party but doesnt mean they have left inclinations).
2004 - Traian Băsescu was elected president and the Democrats came to power, Romania joined the NATO.
January 1, 2007 - Romania joined the European Union.

Interesting facts:
Before Romania formed there were 3 parts Transilvania,Romanian Country also called Wallahia and Moldavia.

Romania is the homeland of Dracula. Dracula didn't actually exist, the person that is reffered to as Dracula is Vlad Tepes a man which ruled the Romanian Country or Wallahia. He was a ferocious leader whose name ,Tepes , came from the word "teapa" which means "spear". He killed all criminals, thieves and lazy people by rolling a wheel full of spears over them(awesome right?). He was also the son of Vlad Dracul translated as Vlad the Devil. So now you know the story of a man so terrifying that was called Dracula and than the things got pumped up and Dracula became a vampire dont imagine how that happened.

Bucharest is the capital of Romania(this isnt interesting but wait), in the '80s it was also called The little Paris for it's lights and it's lovely fanfare.

Right now the medium salary on republic is 80$

It was long but i hope u read a little Very Happy

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Falastiny Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:05 am

Jumps7yl3r wrote:And now we will go back on topic:

513 BC - The Getae were defeated by the Persian Emperor Darius the Great.
101 - 106 AD - The Getae were defeated by the Roman Empire under Emperor Trajan and the core of their kingdom was turned into the Roman province of Dacia.
238 - 269 AD - Roman Empire was forced to reorganize a new Roman province of Dacia south of the Danube.
275 - The Romans left Dacia and Goths, who lived there until 4th century when the Huns arrived, invaded it.
4-8th century - the Avars and the Gepids ruled Transylvania.
11-16th century - Transylvania was part of the Kingdom of Hungary.
1541 - Transylvania became a multi-ethnic principality under the sovereignty of the Ottoman Empire after the Battle of Mohács.
1599 - 1600 - Mihai Viteazul was the Prince of Transylvania, under his reign Transylvania, Moldavia and Wallachia were inhabited by Romanians and were united under a single rule for the first time.
1775 - North Moldavia was annexed by the Habsburg Monarchy. (this is slowly how Romania bacame to look like a fish)
1812 - East Moldavia was annexed by Russia. (many things involved here)
1856 - Moldavia was partially returned by the Treaty of Paris after the Crimean War. (half of it was returned)
19th century - Transylvania belonged to Habsburg Monarchy and then Austro-Hungarian Empire.
1878 - Romania was recognized as an independent state by the Great Powers. (Yeee)
1881 - Romania became a kingdom and under the reign of King Carol I.
1914-20 Romania entered World War I on the side of the Allies Triple Entente, Central Power conquered most of the country and killed the army. Entente powers gave Transylvania to Romania by the Treaty of Trianon. (Good job)
1940 - the Soviet Union occupied Northern Bukovina and Bessarabia, Hungary occupied Northern Transylvania, and Bulgaria occupied southern Dobruja. After 1940 Ion Antonescu and the Iron Guard shared the power over Romania. (Oh and look finally we have a fish)
1939-45 - Romania entered World War II on the side of the Axis powers.
1944 - Romania changed side and joined the Allies
1947 - King Michael I was forced to leave the country by the Communists. Romania was proclaimed a republic but it remained under the control of the USSR until 1950s. (Sucked...i hear)
1989 - Nicolae Ceauşescu deepened Romania's police state and imposed a cult of personality, which led to Romanian Revolution(in big there was no food, no lights and if u watched tv u watched him 2 hours inthe afternon and after that 1 hour of gags and things ofc not movies lol). After Ceauşescu the National Salvation Front, led by Ion Iliescu, restored order and democratic measures but do not say he's a great man he's and was a big commie.
1990-96 - Socialist parties governed Romania(This means Iliescu) and socialist are pretty much softer communists so.....hm..
1993 - Romania applied for membership in the European Union.
2000 - Social Democrats returned to power with Iliescu(The democrat word that u just saw is just for show that was and is the name of the party but doesnt mean they have left inclinations).
2004 - Traian Băsescu was elected president and the Democrats came to power, Romania joined the NATO.
January 1, 2007 - Romania joined the European Union.

Interesting facts:
Before Romania formed there were 3 parts Transilvania,Romanian Country also called Wallahia and Moldavia.

Romania is the homeland of Dracula. Dracula didn't actually exist, the person that is reffered to as Dracula is Vlad Tepes a man which ruled the Romanian Country or Wallahia. He was a ferocious leader whose name ,Tepes , came from the word "teapa" which means "spear". He killed all criminals, thieves and lazy people by rolling a wheel full of spears over them(awesome right?). He was also the son of Vlad Dracul translated as Vlad the Devil. So now you know the story of a man so terrifying that was called Dracula and than the things got pumped up and Dracula became a vampire dont imagine how that happened.

Bucharest is the capital of Romania(this isnt interesting but wait), in the '80s it was also called The little Paris for it's lights and it's lovely fanfare.

Right now the medium salary on republic is 80$

It was long but i hope u read a little Very Happy

I have actually been reading about the Dracula guy somewhere in the school a few years ago lol Very Happy, anyway i was wondering...does the word vampire mean simply dracula? Or is it completly diffrent?
Falastiny
Falastiny

Male Number of posts : 971
Birthday : 1991-07-21
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jumps7yl3r Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:44 am

I have actually been reading about the Dracula guy somewhere in the school a few years ago lol Very Happy, anyway i was wondering...does the word vampire mean simply dracula? Or is it completly diffrent?

Dracula is considered a Vampire. Dracula is only a name given to a fictional vampire Very Happy

Jumps7yl3r

Number of posts : 64
Birthday : 1993-05-19
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaday Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

Poland had Nicolaus Copernicus(he proved that the Earth isn't the center of the Universe), Ignacy Łukasiewicz(he built the first oil refinery in the world),Marie Curie(she got two Nobel Prize), Frederic Chopin(fantastic composer), John Paul II(the first Slavic Pope), Lech Wałęsa(he started to overthrew communism), Zbigniew Boniek(football player from FIFA 100), Roman Polański(very popular film director) and other people. We experienced three partitions, the occupation during WW2 and Communism. Sabaton perfectly illustrates the power of the Polish soldiers in 40:1. Polish is one of the most difficult language in the world.But current situation is not as beautiful as history. But I'm proud of being Polish!

Seaday

Number of posts : 8
Birthday : 1993-12-17
Job/hobbies : China, Japan , Programming
Registration date : 2010-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 pm

..If....................Messy.....
.....Desk
..................................Is a Sign....
.........Of a Messy........Mind,........Then What Tells..........
.....Completely...empty....table?....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Albert Einstein
History to your country! - Page 5 Albert10

Finnish army used/uses amphetamine as a booster for soldiers.
In theory Communism is the best choice of worldwide nation. But in use impossible to handle and control.
Not a Single USA agent have ever succeeded to infiltrate Russian closed city and returned.
Coldwar never happened because either country didn't know enough each other to launch full scale nuclear armament attack.
If either of the Worlds 2 super nations would've known others armed forces strenght, the coldwar would've ended in favor of Soviet Union.

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Arnold Schwarzenegger Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:00 pm

|SuvI| wrote:
..If....................Messy.....
.....Desk
..................................Is a Sign....
.........Of a Messy........Mind,........Then What Tells..........
.....Completely...empty....table?....

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Albert Einstein
History to your country! - Page 5 Albert10

Finnish army used/uses amphetamine as a booster for soldiers.
In theory Communism is the best choice of worldwide nation. But in use impossible to handle and control.
Not a Single USA agent have ever succeeded to infiltrate Russian closed city and returned.
Coldwar never happened because either country didn't know enough each other to launch full scale nuclear armament attack.
If either of the Worlds 2 super nations would've known others armed forces strenght, the coldwar would've ended in favor of Soviet Union.

Dont forget that the USA has NATO so the Russian bear would lose for sure (that is my opinion aswell).

Anyway the only succesfull empire was and still is the Islamic Khalifah, you can check the internet what it actually is or ask an imam because I cant be arsed to type a huge story here x)
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Male Number of posts : 1340
Birthday : 1990-07-14
Job/hobbies : Building Computer Systems,Boxing,Fitness,Playing Videogames
Registration date : 2009-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next