neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Tutorial

Go down

Forum Tutorial Empty Forum Tutorial

Post by Spx. Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello,

I've decided to create this tutorial for all of you, because there's a lot of buttons which aren't always used in the right way. Since the forums have a lot of different stuff I'm not sure if I'll add everything in once, or in parts.

Let's get started!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Posts/Topics - Including explanation of all the buttons.
  2. Profile
  3. Extra

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There are several ways to make a new post, two of them will be explained now, the rest later.

The easiest and fastest way is going into a topic, scroll down all the way and it should look like this:

Forum Tutorial Easies10

The second way, with more options to "make-up" your post, go in a topic and press "post reply", it should look like this:

Forum Tutorial Second10

For both of the options just type something in the white "square", for explaination of the buttons go to chapter ...

This topic isn't done yet, it's a back-up for me, therefor it will stay closed and it will be opened when it's finished.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down