neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

report against nD* Zombie | Ancient

+5
QuickSilver
Ancient
pn
xelef
oempaloempa
9 posters

Go down

report against nD* Zombie | Ancient Empty report against nD* Zombie | Ancient

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:10 am

I would like to make a report agianst "nD* Zombie | Ancient"

Heres his info: #18 "nD* Zombie | Ancient" 76 STEAM_0:0:18252674 0 18:39 39 0

proof:
report against nD* Zombie | Ancient 20kraqu

report against nD* Zombie | Ancient 332cfm9

A couple of things bothered me which we’re mostly his language and Quicksilver sort of giving him special threatment because hes a member/friend of Quicksilver.

Here's the conversation that was going on in the (ALL) chat at the jailbreak server. It was in dutch so i translated everything

nD* Zombie | Ancient : ik speel hier sinds de zomer, het is helemaal verneukt dit
oempaloempa : no harras pls
nD* Zombie | Ancient : als ik zeg verneukt betekent het niet schelden ..
oempaloempa : "helemaal verneukt" is niet echt bepaald kind-vriendelijk zegmaar
flaw* : jouwn kop is verneukt
nD* Jail | QuickSilver : DONT SWEAR!
- flaw* has left the game
- flaw* : is ook nie bedoeld als schelden
>nD> - flaw* kicked by nD* Jail | QuickSilver for Abuse (Harassment) |nnD* Zombie |

Translation:

nD* Zombie | Ancient : i’ve been playing here since this summer, and the server is all fucked up.
oempaloempa: no harras pls.
nD* Zombie | Ancient : if i say fucked up it´s not meant as an insult.
oempaloempa : “all fucked up” isn’t exacly child-friendly.
flaw* : your head is fucked up.
flaw* : it’s not meant as an insult either.
>nD> - flaw* kicked by nD* Jail | QuickSilver for Abuse (Harassment) |nnD* Zombie |

Heres the private chat i’ve had with Quicksilver (translated also)

oempaloempa: GAST wth?
oempaloempa: helemaal verneukt deze server is geen warning waard? lmao
oempaloempa: wtf?
QuickSilver: ?
oempaloempa: dus dat mag ik zeggen wanneer ik maar wil
QuickSilver: dat is hetzelfde als "this server sucks"
oempaloempa: dat de server helemaal verneukt is
oempaloempa: helemaal niet.. deze server zuigt = this server sucks
QuickSilver: als hij in de sloot springt,doe jij dat dan ook?
oempaloempa: this server is fucked up = deze server is verneukt
oempaloempa: nee maar het mag dus wel
oempaloempa: gast.. dat was echt onzin xD

oempaloempa: dude wth?
Oempaloempa: saying this server is all fucked up isn’t worth a warning? Lmao
Oempaloempa: wtf
Quicksilver: ?
Oempaloempa: so i can say that whenever i want to?
Quicksilver it means the same as “this server sucks”
Oempaloempa: that the server is all fucked up
Oempaloempa:not at all.. this server sucks = this server sucks
Quicksilver: if he jumps into a river, would you?
Oempaloempa: this server is fucked up = this server is fucked up.
Oempaloempa: no i wouldn’t but i could if i wanted to?
Oempaloempa: dude.. that was such nonsense xD

Basicly i asked Quicksilver if it was ok for anyone to say “this server is fucked up” but i didn’t get any sort of response

Later on flaw* got banned for saying “kk” which could be alot of things but it can also mean “kanker” in dutch that is translated as cancer which ofcourse i am not ok with using as an insult. but no one was sure he used it as an insult also, he apologized. But Quicksilver still gave him a 2 hour ban for it.

This all happend on the #1 nD* Jail server

Kind regards,

oempaloempa
[img][/img]

Last edited by hajaka on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:17 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : picture)
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Male Number of posts : 287
Birthday : 1994-10-10
Job/hobbies : playing games/unemployed/school
Registration date : 2010-02-20

Back to top Go down

report against nD* Zombie | Ancient Empty Re: report against nD* Zombie | Ancient

Post by xelef Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 am

well my opinion on this one is that is special threatment regarding Acient, cause if the server is fucked up it can mean alot of things ex: Lag spikes, or crashes or such.
And how can you even compare Cancer with that phrase as the server is fucked up?
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

report against nD* Zombie | Ancient Empty Re: report against nD* Zombie | Ancient

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:23 am

Apparently it was related because normally if you say cancer once you wont get a 2 hour ban. So this must have been related to it also, i didn't compare it with this issue. it was just something extra, kinda off topic
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by xelef Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:25 am

Okay, i just understood it this way as you where comparing the 2 things.
xelef
xelef
nD* Jail Member
nD* Jail Member

Male Number of posts : 419
Birthday : 1988-08-21
Registration date : 2010-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:26 am

what is the problem about saying "the server is fucked up"?
he is not offending anyone, he is not insulting anyone, he is not threating anyone, he is not freekilling / teamkilling anyone and he is not hacking anyone

fucked up is a way of saying that the server is mess up or that is not good at all, i font get the comparation with cancer.
I bet that quicksilver had a very good reason to kick/ ban you.

just for me to understand. you want to report ancient because e said that the server is fucked up?
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:30 am

Hi there Oempa,

Let me first start whit this. Quiksilver isn't giving me special treatment just because I'm a member. If I would swear or say things that are inappropriat he would warn me or kick me right away which wasn't the case. I have the right to say if the server is fucked up or if I don't like it. Are you telling me that from all the people that say this sentence daily, the one and only report is this from you reporting me. I am a member and I know I should give a good example to the rest, but I can say whatever I like about the server. If I don't offend people by there looks/religion or origin. Quiksilver can back me up on this since we both know that the guy ''flaw'' used the word cancer and not the word ''Okay'' or anything similiar to that (Pic down). Also this shows tat you manupilated the console.

Quiksilver is an nD* Jail and not a nD* Zombie. I gave that ban to ''Flaw'' and not Quiksilver. Any other member that would be in this situation would do the same because using the word cancer is just way over the line. I don't think you realize this but lots of people die everyday of this disease. So instead of comming here and report me whit the worst proofs, think twice and come later again.

''Flaw'' insulting. Don't say this isn't ''Okay)
report against nD* Zombie | Ancient Bgsh9s
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 am

@pn: Yeah true, i made kind of a big deal out of nothing much. just simply because he kept denieing he said something wrong. using the word fuck in the 1st place is not correct and basicly you're insulting NeonDragon servers which i think anyone would agree on is not a good thing. It's just not right to say "this server is fucked up" all the time right. If someone joins and he says: "what a fucked up server" people will definetly argue with him and members might even kick him for using abusive langauge.
And again i am not comparing this to the cancer related issue i'm just saying he got banned for partly because of this, also i wasn't te person getting banned.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:38 am

A member that kicks whitout warnings isn't a member in my eyes. I said it once and didn't said it twice. I did shut up after that. About that Flaw guy. Me and quiksilver warned him 3 times. 1 Kick and 1 warning from Quiksilver and 1 warning from me. After that the cancer issue came and that's a ban worth in my eyes. Also quiksilver agreed since he had many chances.
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

@ Ancient: Cursing is not a good way to fill up the chat even if you're not directly insulting anyone. also yes i reported you simply because no one seemed to care about a member saying this. like you said it's a really bad example of how people should behave. in my opinion you can indeed say anything you like about the server as long as you don't use offensive words like "verneukt" (fucked up).
Also what do you mean manipulated the console? i didn't show the part where he says: "kk turk".
Also by the looks of your console picture you can see that flaw says: "nee mocro" and then another guy says: "dikke turken hier" (fat turkish people here) he might have just said "ok ok turk" you don't know any of his intentions so don't try to make up what he said the letters kk can be used for alot of things. And i don't see any of those warnings in your console images.
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:54 am

ok people give a lot of importance to the word fuck
fuck can have a lot of different meanings and not all of them are related to sexual or harrassment content.

fuck 
–verb (used with object)
1.to have sexual intercourse with.
2.Slang. to treat unfairly or harshly.

–verb (used without object)
3.to have sexual intercourse.
4.Slang. to meddle (usually fol. by around or with).

–interjection
5.Slang. (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often fol. by a pronoun, as you or it.)

–noun
6.an act of sexual intercourse.
7.a partner in sexual intercourse.
8.Slang. a person, esp. one who is annoying or contemptible.
9.the fuck, Slang. (used as an intensifier, esp. with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)

—Verb phrases
10.fuck around, Slang.
a.to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
b.to engage in promiscuous sex.

11.fuck off, Slang.
a.to shirk one's duty; malinger.
b.go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
c.to waste time.

12.fuck up, Slang.
a.to bungle or botch; ruin.
b.to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.

—Idiom
13.give a fuck, Slang. to care; be concerned.

ancient didnt insult anyone, in fact before saying what is right or wrong you should learn
pn
pn

Back to top Go down

Post by QuickSilver Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:56 am

Alright oempa, let's do this.

1) In my opinion, Ancient is saying the same thing as "this server sucks". I wouldn't slay/kick/ban ANYONE for that. So why would I do it to Ancient? If you would have said it, I wouldn't have done anything either. So no way I gave him special treatment in regards to that point.

It's just not right to say "this server is fucked up" all the time right.
He only said it once.

2) Flaw was harassing and ofcourse the sentence "kk turk/cancer turk" isn't the most smart thing to say then (at all!), he should have known that that would be at least borderline and according to ancient and me, it went over that line. After he got banned, his mate even agreed with us that it wasn't very smart of him. He kinda apologized on his behalf, but I never saw an apology from flaw himself between the kick and the ban. The "don't swear" part (which shows in console) was for something he said earlier, then he said "your head is fucked" and I kicked him for harassment.

3) The reason I didn't reply to your PM anymore was because it was going nowhere. I already explained the story to you in the in-game chat and you kept going on about it.
By the way, in your post you left out your question to me if you could say "this server sucks" all the time aswell (leaving out important details of our conversation on purpose?). If I had said no, you would've been whining my ass off again. If I said yes, then I kinda authorized you to cause more chaos in the server. Best thing in my opinion was to say nothing anymore.

4) I overlooked the kicked sentence at first, which seems to have been manipulated (including a typo) indeed. Fake proof?

5) I didn't ban flaw, that was Ancient.

Get your facts straight next time!

--------------------------------------------------------------

@pn, I didn't slay/kick/ban oempa at all.

Last edited by QuickSilver on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:01 pm

So what you're saying pn, is that i can say fuck on any nD* server as long as i'm not talking to someone, just to an object. Also "this server is all fucked up" is just a rough translation of "deze server is echt helemaal verneukt" but let me get this straight: i can say stuff like: "Fuck it im fucking sick of this fucked up fucking server"? i really don't find sentences like these appropriate

Last edited by hajaka on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 pm

like everything moderation is needed, if you dont abuse it then yes
you can say fuck and still be friendly
ofc the sentence you just said i guess its admissible when you are really pissed of, if you are not, then you got a problem because you can express your opinion in other ways.
If you use it with non sence that you can get annoying and you can get kicked, because sometimes annoyment is a reason to kick
pn
pn

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:07 pm

hajaka wrote:

Translation:

nD* Zombie | Ancient : i’ve been playing here since this summer, and the server is all fucked up.
>nD> - flaw* kicked by nD* Jail | QuickSilver for Abuse (Harassment) |nnD* Zombie | Bullshit 1. Quicksilver isnt nD zombie 2. There is 1 n in nD you made it up yourself

I also know how you behave on servers you actually remind me of someone, you act smart and that your right all the time, you think your admin and you threatened to ban me with ndmenu nice going
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:08 pm

hajaka wrote:So what you're saying pn, is that i can say fuck on any nD* server as long as i'm not talking to someone, just to an object. Also "this server is all fucked up" is just a rough translation of "deze server is echt helemaal verneukt" but let me get this straight: i can say stuff like: "Fuck it im fucking sick of this fucked up fucking server"? i really don't find sentences appropriate

we never kicked anyone for that indeed.
as long as your not flaming it.
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Number of posts : 3513
Birthday : 1992-07-05
Job/hobbies : follow fat guys with a tuba
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:12 pm

about the "The server is fucked up" don't make such a big deal out of it...
To be honest yes i think Classic jail break compared with the new jailbreak now,then yes its fucked up... and that was still just his opinion.Didn't see Ancient doing a insult/harrasment to anyone.
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:18 pm

he's one of the best and beloved members, so why bothering making false proofs to make him look bad?
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 pm

hazik666 wrote:
hajaka wrote:

Translation:

>nD> - flaw* kicked by nD* Jail | QuickSilver for Abuse (Harassment) |nnD* Zombie | Bullshit 1. Quicksilver isnt nD zombie 2. There is 1 n in nD you made it up yourself

I also know how you behave on servers you actually remind me of someone, you act smart and that your right all the time, you think your admin and you threatened to ban me with ndmenu nice going

yes, i typed that part.. why would i even want to fake that everyone knows he kicked him after that + it shows in screenshot.
report against nD* Zombie | Ancient Poz2f

anyway. i'll just drop the topic.. remove it if anyone feels like that is nescesary

Last edited by hajaka on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by oempaloempa Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 pm

KoD wrote:he's one of the best and beloved members, so why bothering making false proofs to make him look bad?
there all no false proofs just miss types..
oempaloempa
oempaloempa

Back to top Go down

Post by KoD Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:28 pm

hajaka wrote:
KoD wrote:he's one of the best and beloved members, so why bothering making false proofs to make him look bad?
there all no false proofs just miss types..

you typed it yourself, how can that be good proof

edit: your last post IS. but its not anything bad.
Except that we now got proofs against flaw ^.^
KoD
KoD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Closed.

Flamewar is about to happen. There is nothing wrong with what he said, But if a admin would like to take a look at this feel free, but i see nothing wrong...
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Everything already well explained by Ancient and Quicksilver. Saying, that something is "fucked up" might be "strong language", but far away from any harassment or other breach of rule. I also think the comparison with "sucks" fits pretty good.

Flaw's ban is valid in consideration of their explanation.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down