neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer

+5
hazik666
Agent Smith
QuickSilver
Hibari
Tempesta
9 posters

Go down

What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer Empty What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer

Post by Tempesta Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:00 am

i know i did stuff that are bad and stuff that are good but i want here an answer on what you think of me
Tempesta
Tempesta

Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Job/hobbies : Football/Hanginwithfriends/sleeping
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer Empty Re: What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer

Post by Hibari Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:36 am

Noob.
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer Empty Re: What Do you think about me, i want a clear answer

Post by QuickSilver Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:47 am

Hahaha Hibari, I would've expected something more from you Suspect
QuickSilver
QuickSilver
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2691
Birthday : 1957-02-06
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 am

When I think of you I think "Fail" because I heard you just bought a new account? and now you are perm banned already? Suspect
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:14 am

Your a mic spammer / team killer / free killer i would hate for you to be in the army with me xD
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by kwaakt Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 am

Hey tempesta,

I dont like your way of playing. And i dont like your behaviour in the jail server. As said severel times: you've broken almost every rule in the server. You siad: Ill change my attitude. My way of playing. And yes you did. For about one day and then you were the same as before. Everytime youve broken a rule you said: Oh srry I will never do it again.
Ten minutes later we hear it again. and again and again. We cant trust you in the game.

The admins here gave you a second chance. Something I didnt understand cause the promises you alread had made and you already had broken. So What do i seriously think of you. I realy think you have a problem with rules, cause youve broken them a lot. The rules are here cause we want to make the game fair and fun for Terrorists and Cts to play. Its not only about tempestus no its the whole team that have to play fair and have to play together. I hope you will see this and i hope you will try to better it. not on the nd servers here cause you are banned. Try it somewhere else. I am realy serious about this because there is a real world besides counter strike.
you are quite serious in this post. So thats why I'm serious.

I still have a few video's with audio and with a few things in it. things about behaviour. If you want to see them ill hear it. But first I want a response at the things I said above.

Kwaakt.
kwaakt
kwaakt
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 959
Birthday : 1985-11-22
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:46 am

Once again, if i were to express what i think about you i would be banned on the forums.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pn Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 pm

i think that you should try to wear sexy clothes so that people can have a reason to like you. Try small panties and miniskirts.
Just joking (am I?).
pn
pn

Male Number of posts : 2286
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Job/hobbies : hmmm beer
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spx. Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Loll'ed at pn Razz Well, sometimes you're nice but yes u're a freekiller/teamkiller/spammer.
Spx.
Spx.

Male Number of posts : 2072
Birthday : 1995-11-02
Job/hobbies : Skating mountainbiking, snowboarding, outdoor sports =)
Registration date : 2009-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down