neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A phew things aren't really clear

+2
Satoko
Marksel
6 posters

Go down

A phew things aren't really clear Empty A phew things aren't really clear

Post by Marksel Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:11 pm

There are certain "rules" that aren't exactly stated one way or another, yet people do use them. There is a small list of things that need to be cleared out:

-First round - Freeday?
-Freeday, time is 0:00 - permission to Kill all?
-Knife who you want dead - Permission to freekill the person being knifed most?
-Warning shots - After a countdown in for example a cage day, some CT's say: if you are not in you will be killed without warning. Is this allowed?
-Weapon picked up and dropped - permission to kill after drop?
-A prisoner gets really close to a CT, permission to warning shoot or even kill duo to danger of being knifed?

Thanks in advance.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

A phew things aren't really clear Empty Re: A phew things aren't really clear

Post by Satoko Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:30 pm

1. first round is normally a freeday but for now we don't have this as a rule (mostly happens that ct give first round a freeday).
2. no, permission only for good reasons or when round really takes long after the time 0:00 (around 3 minutes i would say).
3. we don't have rule about this, but since it is a game to make 3 people to 2 it should be okay.
4. cts have to warn especially after the countdown they should warn a person directly (maybe name the one you mean) and leed him to cage if he don't follow you after some seconds give a warn shot.
5. when the t drops gun himself or after you said him to do you are not allowed to kill him just leed him away from the gun
6. only when the guy directly move to ct, when he just moves next to the ct and don't seems that he want attack the ct, should warn him to get away.

my personal thinking about this but we will made some new rules and when koyumu is back i think we will put them on server then.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:41 am

we ct always warn but the T's never listen and when we kill them after warning shoots they are saying freekill ,and thats pretty anoying
and if a ct give warning shoots to much they can lose rounds cus of T's can go behind ct as well and knife him
so i think if they say go to cage or u will be killed, it would just be fair
but thats just my opinion Razz
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:02 pm

- First round freeday is like a recent-born "tradition". It's not automatic freeday and it mustn't be one in the first round.

- When the round is over, only few people are alive, and many others are already waiting minutes for the new round, it's unfair to let them wait too long.
Freedays can't last forever, and those long freedays are mostly the result of weapon room camping CTs (that's the reason i'm always outside, and when I see, there is no proceeding, I ask Ts for a knife fight with me or something, so that freedays dont last forever).
Freeday should be a clear win-round for terrorists, not a boring weapon room camping. Taking AWPs and camp in the yard to shoot every T with weapon is funnier Wink.

- That's a normal, valid 3-people game, called "survivor". It SHOULDN'T be played with slashing tough, because you cant see it clearly that way - so: TYPE the name of the person you want dead instead!

- Well that is actually a warning, but it would be a bit rough, and in my understanding also against the rules, if they just make a countdown, and kill everyone straight after that.
Generally, the way of how you speak with the terrorists is the essential thing. If you say something like this in the beginning, before opening the cells:

"When the cells open, CROUCH to the center cage. No detours, no delays, no vents, do not pass X, you have to go straight to the cage, CROUCHING. If you do not crouch directly to the cage, we will shoot you".

Now this is for example a clear statement. It was repeatitly accented, what they have to do, if they fuck around now and run in an outside direction, they cant complain, if they get shot.
OF COURSE, you have to still warn them, if someone just stand up shortly on the way to the cage, it would be totally unfair, if you shoot in such situations.
But when there is no time to warn, because he is already going in the vent escaping or so, you have to!

But the main question was, what to do, when everyone is in cage now after countdown or whatever, and someone is outside. My opinion to this:

If you find someone with no weapons, just running unthoughty around, and its in the beginning of the round, there's not really a reason to kill him straight. But because his time is up, he have to do it instantly after i warn him to go in cage, if he fucks around in such situations, its his bad.

BUT if someone is out of the cage in the end of the round, and you played different games through the whole round, it's legitimate to kill him.
For example: 2 people left, you want to do spray contest after a few played games, and one is hiding the whole time.

- It strongly depends on the situation. If some is running to the weapon room and pick up a weapon, you will not ask him politely "Oh! May you drop your weapon please?". Very Happy

If a weapon is in the cage, you have to say them, that they have to drop it outside. So you just concentrate in these situations - every CTs crosshair on the head of the guy who picked up the weapon - if he drops out outside, good, if not, kill after the first shoot.

Generally: If you see Ts running towards a weapon, kill them, because its offensive that they want to shoot with it. If they just pick it up accidentaly on last request or in cage, wait it up.

- It depends. If the CT is that dumb, that he allows them to come that near, its his fault and he's not allowed to even warn shoot. He first have to say that they have to step away or aren't allowed to come close to him, and if they do, warn shot, and if it's clear he wanted to knife you, or already slashed you, a kill would be legit.

Hope it helped. I know that you can't act as descriped with no mic, but CTs just need one, without it's pretty senseless.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:55 pm

-First round - Freeday?
Dont have to, Is preferd.
-Freeday, time is 0:00 - permission to Kill all?
Depends on the amount of T's left.
-Knife who you want dead - Permission to freekill the person being knifed most?
Yes. because it isnt freekill its just an game
-Warning shots - After a countdown in for example a cage day, some CT's say: if you are not in you will be killed without warning. Is this allowed?
If he is in the vent i say yes, if he is clearly going to the cage then no.
-Weapon picked up and dropped - permission to kill after drop?
If ct drop the weapon they should get kicked isnt allowed, first ask the T to drop it if he doesnt then you shoot
-A prisoner gets really close to a CT, permission to warning shoot or even kill duo to danger of being knifed?
Warning shoot yes.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Ok thanks for clearing this up. There is alot of people complaining when i say for example 'no mass freekill after 0.00' when there is no nD* around. Aswell as the other rules such as warn shots after a countdown, since these things aren't clear in the rules. Now atleast i have them somewhere to send when they tell me i'm talking shit.
Thanks alot of clearing this up ^_^
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanoidism Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm

I have a question that i never been answered by admins or others:

If the round is over or close to be over, and some Ts or just one T is hiding in vent (camping) so he can't die, can't CTs not just have permission to get in the vent and kill them/him ?
Humanoidism
Humanoidism

Male Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1993-01-15
Job/hobbies : Music, Gaming, Exploring
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:10 pm

If he is the last and is clearly not coming out you should make screens so we can ban him for blocking.

Also to remain for other people to report you as an venter just kill yourself and report the guy.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanoidism Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:11 pm

What if the other CTs won't kill themselves too?!
Humanoidism
Humanoidism

Male Number of posts : 49
Birthday : 1993-01-15
Job/hobbies : Music, Gaming, Exploring
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm

Tricky tbh..

I dont know really call an admin i guess or take the risk and go in, if u explain what happend here i guess we will understand.
DarkNess
DarkNess

Back to top Go down

Post by Mati Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:32 pm

When there's an admin/member around he gets slayed for blocking. If not, and you are the last CT, kill yourself. If there are more CT's you can't assume that every CT is able or willing to kill himself. Instead of let the dead terrorists suffer, go in the vent and kill him - no one want a 10 minute round because of a stupid blocker. In special cases you have to break a rule - same for teamkilling a mass freekiller when no admin/member is around.
Mati
Mati
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 876
Birthday : 1991-06-02
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down