neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

+11
LongD
Aokiji*
pure hate
hazik666
Hanyuu
Chasin
Agent Smith
Marksel
Koyumu
Mizurri
Tempesta
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:32 pm

pure hate wrote:sry dude but this is the worst and oldest excuse for cheating ever ...

agreeing with Pure hate ( coolw signature pure hate ^^)
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;) - Page 2 Empty Re: Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

Post by hazik666 Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:33 pm

you swear on alot of thing a NO from dazo

Reason: Lies to much/Do not like his attitude
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by pure hate Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:36 pm

thx Faatzor Very Happy
pure hate
pure hate

Male Number of posts : 536
Birthday : 1980-02-02
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:37 pm

hazik666 wrote:you swear on alot of thing a NO from dazo

Reason: Lies to much/Do not like his attitude

i dont lie :S maybe some times but not much ? why do u think i lie?
Tempesta
Tempesta

Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Job/hobbies : Football/Hanginwithfriends/sleeping
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji* Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:50 pm

Tempesta wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:The VAC-ban weighs very heavy in this one.

i know Sad but ill explain what happend: i was at a friends home when my little nephew came over (13)yrs and he downloaded a wallhack+aimbot and when i came back it was banned :S but now ive got a new account so i hope u guys give me a chance Sad

hard to believe that a 13yr old knows how to play with hack, besides i think i now u, you also went with the name Dj Tempesta and i don't like ur attitude i'm very sure u just want powers to for abuse nothing more.
Aokiji*
Aokiji*

Male Number of posts : 111
Birthday : 1989-07-21
Job/hobbies : cs4life
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Aokiji* wrote:
hard to believe that a 13yr old knows how to play with hack, besides i think i now u, you also went with the name Dj Tempesta and i don't like ur attitude i'm very sure u just want powers to for abuse nothing more.

the 13 year old obviously didn't since he got the account banned ^_^
probably got an outdated hack that could instantly be detected upon connecting -> instant VACbann
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:53 pm

Aokiji* wrote:
Tempesta wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:The VAC-ban weighs very heavy in this one.

i know Sad but ill explain what happend: i was at a friends home when my little nephew came over (13)yrs and he downloaded a wallhack+aimbot and when i came back it was banned :S but now ive got a new account so i hope u guys give me a chance Sad

dude read my APPILICATION wth i sweared and i will not abuse it i want to be a nD member foor sooo much months i wont abuse anything!
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by LongD Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:39 pm

Tempesta wrote:
i aint going to swear or anything i swear!

i dont know if u read all the comments he swears on that and swears on this....
and a little bit mic spam.....

so i dont know but not my decison
LongD
LongD
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 1208
Birthday : 1995-11-24
Job/hobbies : Sprite animating,youtube,Manga,Anime,listening to music,being laze then and then,picking on my brother
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

LongD wrote:
Tempesta wrote:

so i dont know but not my decision

age doesn't really matter as long they can control themselves but that is kinda hard for people reaching puberty.
LongD in my opinion is a perfect guy who can control himself so if you are a bit puberty aged, look at LongD... Cool
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:27 am

Agent Smith wrote:
LongD wrote:
Tempesta wrote:

so i dont know but not my decision

age doesn't really matter as long they can control themselves but that is kinda hard for people reaching puberty.
LongD in my opinion is a perfect guy who can control himself so if you are a bit puberty aged, look at LongD... Cool

but we are talkin about me ? Razz
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:37 am

I say no, the fact that you have a new steam account that isnt vac banned doesnt mean anything.. Who knows what you've done on the VAC-Banned account?

GL anyways
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:09 am

Ancient wrote:I say no, the fact that you have a new steam account that isnt vac banned doesnt mean anything.. Who knows what you've done on the VAC-Banned account?

GL anyways

hmm with that account i changed the password long ago but now i forgot that password so i cant do anything with it ...
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami Raito Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:20 am

Just one thing, why do non ND members have an opinion about a recruiting? rofl.

Still i know him from the other account and well i dont think he would be a valuable add to any team... so... GL. It's not up to me to decide but thats my opinion for what it counts =P.
Yagami Raito
Yagami Raito

Male Number of posts : 252
Birthday : 1992-04-23
Job/hobbies : Anime; Boxing; Running; Friends...A boring life.
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:21 am

Yagami Raito wrote:Just one thing, why do non ND members have an opinion about a recruiting? rofl.

Still i know him from the other account and well i dont think he would be a valuable add to any team... so... GL. It's not up to me to decide but thats my opinion for what it counts =P.

Well, now you have an opinion Smile
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami Raito Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 am

When he was on the other account he was allways spamming with awful music. And well i got a VAC BAN that counts alot.
Yagami Raito
Yagami Raito

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkNess Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

Yagami Raito wrote:Just one thing, why do non ND members have an opinion about a recruiting? rofl.

Regulars may have seen players play on the server when no members where online so they know how these people behave when alone in the server so thats also important.'

Well Gl, jail team is rather big already though with Runners changing o_o
DarkNess
DarkNess

Male Number of posts : 4591
Birthday : 1994-07-24
Job/hobbies : This is Serious.
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 am

nD members don't get a say in this either so why do we give our opinions? to show the admins what the general idea about the applicant is on the server, a regular player can do that just as good as an nD member can.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:33 am

DarkNess wrote:

Regulars may have seen players play on the server when no members where online so they know how these people behave when alone in the server so thats also important.'

Well Gl, jail team is rather big already though with Runners changing o_o

Hmm, if space is a problem i could join Zombie or Fun and if that is full i would join Surf i know how to surf Smile
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagami Raito Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Marksel wrote:

nD members don't get a say in this either so why do we give our opinions? to show the admins what the general idea about the applicant is on the server, a regular player can do that just as good as an nD member can.

So why do you even talk Marksel? if you really think that way... Sorry for the off-topic i already stated my opinion. =).
Yagami Raito
Yagami Raito

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Yagami Raito wrote:
Marksel wrote:

So why do you even talk Marksel? if you really think that way... Sorry for the off-topic i already stated my opinion. =).

I am not saying our opinion doesn't matter, I am saying the regular players opinions matter just as much.
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Hmm, if space is a problem i could join Zombie or Fun and if that is full i would join Surf i know how to surf Smile

Mate, Lets say you becomea member, that means that you need to be mostly at the server you made an application for.. I dont say you cant enter other nD servers, but if you get bored whit zombie,surf or any other thing you still need to play at the server you applied for.. You first made an applie for deathrun, then for Jail and now your asking for zombie...?
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Ancient wrote:

Mate, Lets say you becomea member, that means that you need to be mostly at the server you made an application for.. I dont say you cant enter other nD servers, but if you get bored whit zombie,surf or any other thing you still need to play at the server you applied for.. You first made an applie for deathrun, then for Jail and now your asking for zombie...?

Hell no i made an appilication for deathrun but the day i made that appilication the server got deleted... so then i though ill make an applilcation on the jail server because i play there alot and then someone said jail is to full because run members joined to so i though if thats a problem let me go in another team hmm like 4 months ago i played 2 months on the surf server and zombie server... u can ask people in the zombie server or vlad .. affraid
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Agito Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Declined

1. Most members or regulars seem to not want you in the nD Team.
Therefor, we as a objectiv judgement will give you a no.

2. You shot your own feet with this.
http://neondragon.forumotion.co.uk/trash-f53/ndzombie-montyx-t1678.htm

3. Other swearing cases are already known to us.

member: if i would ban him every time he insults with "cancer"
member: he should have strike 10 by now
members know what he ment with 10 strikes...

21:24:43 ( CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : LAST 10 SECONDS
21:24:44 ( T) Spiff : ban tempestus
21:24:47 ( T) sTn-Stammi | Luckor : wekanzy
21:24:48 ( CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : LAST 10 SECONDS TEAM KILL
21:24:49 ( T) Beta-Jail | Wekanzy : tempestus teamkilled me
21:24:55 ( T) Spiff : yes u did
21:24:56 ( T) Doze^ NOsound. : WHO NADED
21:25:00 ( T) Spiff : stop nading
21:25:02 ( T) Beta-Jail | Wekanzy : yes u teamkilled me
21:25:05 ( T) Beta-Jail | Wekanzy : 2 times
21:25:08 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : NO
21:25:11 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : u fricking nOOB!!
21:25:12 ( T) Beta-Jail | Wekanzy : stop lie
21:25:15 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : u need a fking ban
21:25:15 ( T) Beta-Jail | Wekanzy : i have screens
21:25:17 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : u ass
21:25:26 ( T) Doze^ NOsound. : stop using grenades
21:25:28 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : fking noob
4. Micspamming

5. You general attitude.
Members as well as regulars highly dislike it.
21:03:45 ( CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : LISING FKING NOOBS
21:03:47 (CT) Fitjuzu : mic test
21:03:48 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : ALWAYS I DIE
21:03:50 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : FFS!!!
21:03:53 (CT) Tempestus Aka Splash : KICK 1 CT
Why should we favorize you?...

6. Your age matter. (its quiet unclear if you try to lie us or not but we will keep that part out of the reasons for declining.)

7. Being banned for cheating in the past by VAC.

8. You got a Strike on our Strikelist.

Member need to be a good example for everyone.
Agito
Agito
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 833
Birthday : 1988-11-28
Job/hobbies : drawing, playing games, animes, mangas and computer stuff
Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2