neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

+2
Mizurri
Tempesta
6 posters

Go down

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;) Empty Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

Post by Tempesta Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:54 am

Hey its me Splash Old Name Tempesta i wanted to be an nD member long ago but i wasnt accepted because i had an VAC-BAN but now i have a new steam account so i try to be recruited again:
- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:19191340
- NickName : Splash
- Sex :Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :I know how to use the /ndmenu so no problem for me.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :I play so much time like 4-7 hours a day Very Happy Embarassed cheers
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? Like 6 Months Ago

And now somethings about myself: My name is Mike (Micheal), And i live in the Netherlands my parents are both turkish but i am born in the Netherlands i speak much languages like: Dutch,English,A little bit german, a lil French,Turkish. I love playing on the nD servers because nice people when i just played on the nD servers i was angry and getting mad alot but i changed and now im just normal no angry feelings and all if i be choosed i will be a Respected Member of the nD Team and i will not abuse my powers in anyway or actions!
And i will always follow the rules and i aint going to swear or anything i swear! i know ive got striked 2 times but i will change my attitude and i will respect everyone and i will help people who need help with deathrun server (bhopin) and stuff i swear on my life

Cheers,
Mike, Splash Very Happy
Tempesta
Tempesta

Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Job/hobbies : Football/Hanginwithfriends/sleeping
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;) Empty Re: Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:07 am

Good luck

( lawl 6 months still doesnt know the rules of jail ) yea saw you some Fk made.. and a personel quistion if i amy ask? im turkish to but i never heard about a turk with the name mike? micheal?

good luck
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;) Empty Re: Application for the nD-Team! By Splash , Tempesta ;)

Post by Ancient Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:30 am

Mate, just because you have a new account that isnt VAC banned doesnt make difference...
If you've readen the rules before making a application (doubt that you did)
it says clearly that we dont accept people whit a VAC banned account.Wink

Good day
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am

I'd say no, I don't believe you can control your temper problems, you insult and get in fights WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 am

Ancient wrote:Mate, just because you have a new account that isnt VAC banned doesnt make difference...

Good day

ancient my nephew downloaded an hack program when i was at a friends home :S not my faulth and dude darkness had an vac banned account to and his an member to ?!
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:49 am

Faatzor wrote:Good luck

( lawl 6 months still doesnt know the rules of jail ) yea saw you some Fk made.. and a personel quistion if i amy ask? im turkish to but i never heard about a turk with the name mike? micheal?

good luck

Mikail
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizurri Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:56 am

aah ok..
Mizurri
Mizurri
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 5130
Birthday : 2006-06-06
Job/hobbies : Fulltime Gangster
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 am

Tempesta wrote:
Ancient wrote:Mate, just because you have a new account that isnt VAC banned doesnt make difference...

Good day

ancient my nephew downloaded an hack program when i was at a friends home :S not my faulth and dude darkness had an vac banned account to and his an member to ?!

Not my problem, you should've taken care of your own account!
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:12 am

ancient, i think the thing with VAC ban was because of secured servers. and now we really changed servers to VAC secure. he didn't cheat on our servers (i think). i think if he has a not VAC banned Account, it is ok.

well, but deathrun server will be removed anyway. it doesn't make sense to get new deathrun members at this time

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:18 am

x-regit-x wrote:ancient, i think the thing with VAC ban was because of secured servers. and now we really changed servers to VAC secure. he didn't cheat on our servers (i think). i think if he has a not VAC banned Account, it is ok.

well, but deathrun server will be removed anyway. it doesn't make sense to get new deathrun members at this time

i had an VAC-BAN

I think he had a VAC banned account...Wink
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x-regit-x Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 am

he has a vac banned, and a not vac banned account Wink i just think that it is no problem if u got a vac banned account and a non-vac banned account and then recruit with the not vac banned account

x-regit-x
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 684
Birthday : 1992-08-21
Job/hobbies : Soaring (hobby)
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marksel Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:30 am

x-regit-x wrote:well, but deathrun server will be removed anyway. it doesn't make sense to get new deathrun members at this time

QFT
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down