neonDragon.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

+11
Hibari
Tempesta
Ancient
MagnusGladius
Satoko
Chasin
kami (GER]
SuomiKukka
Marksel
hazik666
Pascal.nl
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off Empty My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

Post by Pascal.nl Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:40 am

Steam ID : !!$!! Pascal.nl !!$!! STEAM_0:1:17692924
- NickName :!!$!! Pascal.nl !!$!!
- Sex : Men
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : i've been working as admin on warrock, thats a free online schooter. i've got monny for it to do the admin work. my work was ban people that are cheating, hacking. I like it verry much to do that because i hate all the hackers and stuff, I never abused my admin powers like some people does.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I think like 2-3-4 ours a day.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers: I've been playing on your servers when i bought this game. first i always played the zombie server, than the fun server , than jailbreak and surf server. I like your servers, I love them all. And i know like all the people on the jail servers and some guys of the other servers.

good things of me:P: I’m friendly, helpful, patient, fair, and good at people no matter age or nationality, I speak german, Dutch and English. I always wanna help help people with words. i have a mic to so i can talk in my microphone.

My hobby's are crossing on my motorbike, playing on my computer.
Studie's : I'm on school at the VMBO TL, the dutch people know this studie
My motivation: I like playing the nd server's. so I wanna help the nd admin's/ Members with kicking/banning the guys that are hacking/cheating. I really wanna help neondragon with cleaning up the servers and do everything what help's neondragon.

I've you guys need somebody for the Nd Surf server plz think of me.

greetz pascal.nl

Pascal.nl

Male Number of posts : 41
Birthday : 1993-08-31
Job/hobbies : Crossing / Counter strike
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off Empty Re: My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

Post by hazik666 Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 am

Plays on all the nd servers
Great guy
Big app so you really want this

Yes
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Male Number of posts : 4838
Birthday : 0672-12-27
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down

My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off Empty Re: My application for the ND member surf team. i know its off

Post by Marksel Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 am

the guy seems to spamm alot on jail server about freekills when they were legit kills, also i have reported this guy twice already i beleive for mass freekilling there. Even though this is for surf, you would still be representative of nD, and I wouldn't want people that break rules and generally are just annoying spammers to represent the group.

NO from me
Marksel
Marksel
nD* Runner Member
nD* Runner Member

Male Number of posts : 3979
Birthday : 1992-02-01
Job/hobbies : Owning you!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:18 am

dont go off topic its application and not Discussion on simon say ...
this is application for surf and not for jail .

yes for me

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by SuomiKukka Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:39 pm

I say unfortunetly NO

I logged everything from this topic and added to list.
every spam, flame, troll are logged and have been since few days

SuomiKukka
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 1095
Birthday : 2001-01-01
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:55 pm

I am against it. cause I played with him today and he was blocking me as CT while I was commanding and he is annoying the Ts till he got a slash and then he kills them.. not able to be a leader. (and he gunfeeded, while a race of the Ts over tables "not on porpuse", btw. he was like blocking the Ts cause he failed at jumping over the tables..)
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Male Number of posts : 1488
Birthday : 1990-07-09
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasin Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:32 pm

no

Chasin

Male Number of posts : 845
Birthday : 1988-05-27
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 pm

it is a no for me since he was already 2 times perm banned and for nearly "begging" he got unbanned.
Satoko
Satoko

Male Number of posts : 1690
Birthday : 1988-02-29
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by MagnusGladius Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Satoko wrote:it is a no for me since he was already 2 times perm banned and for nearly "begging" he got unbanned.

Your vote doesn't count..? Your not even a member of this community.
MagnusGladius
MagnusGladius
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 1124
Birthday : 1986-01-06
Job/hobbies : Senior house / Football, gym and my lovely GF
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:48 am

MagnusGladius wrote:
Satoko wrote:it is a no for me since he was already 2 times perm banned and for nearly "begging" he got unbanned.

Was just going to say that..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:42 am

Has anyone else noticed that this application is for surf or is it only me?
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:56 am

MagnusGladius wrote:

the votes of members also not count it is theire opinion and i also share my opinion so that he don't get invited. so stop saying me such things magnus you are not the activest person btw and you don't need to react not pissed cause i write this now since iam not lying when i write this. you only become a bit active now since the one situation happens thats all.

also some users write similiar lines in here and you don't say something to them what is a bit unfair to me.

topic done for me. just not invite him but i guess agito and koy know about it, so let them have to chose if they want him still or not, since you propably don't know most persons that are applying here from servers.
Satoko
Satoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Ancient Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:03 am

Satoko wrote:
MagnusGladius wrote:

the votes of members also not count it is theire opinion and i also share my opinion so that he don't get invited. so stop saying me such things magnus you are not the activest person btw and you don't need to react not pissed cause i write this now since iam not lying when i write this. you only become a bit active now since the one situation happens thats all.

also some users write similiar lines in here and you don't say something to them what is a bit unfair to me.

topic done for me. just not invite him but i guess agito and koy know about it, so let them have to chose if they want him still or not, since you propably don't know most persons that are applying here from servers.

Not true tbh, members are also a part of the community and they can say judge wheteiter a person is suitable or not..
Ancient
Ancient
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 2454
Birthday : 1992-04-03
Job/hobbies : Pizza chef
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoko Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:11 am

ancient it was said this way

Admins can give votes and deceide
Members can give opinions

it was really this way and i don't seen a note that this got changed but maybe Magnus thinks so or they talked on Steamfriends or whatever. since when this was a discussion on the recruitment threads most new members weren't here on forums or in the team so propably only some may know about this.

but well like i said, topic done to me.
Satoko
Satoko

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:18 am

WE ARE HERE TO DECIDE IF HE IS GOOD FOR ND NOT TO ARGUE NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:12 am

uhh i know im not member from this community and all the other things i know my vote doenst count but just wanna say: he freekills on jail server and teamkills Etc
Tempesta
Tempesta

Number of posts : 328
Birthday : 1993-11-03
Job/hobbies : Football/Hanginwithfriends/sleeping
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by hazik666 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 am

Tempesta this application is for surf not jail
hazik666
hazik666
nD* Fun Member
nD* Fun Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am

hazik666 wrote:Tempesta this application is for surf not jail

i know dazo i know hes just always in jail thats why..
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 am

dazo if he gets member, he will ply on jail too. and he dont know the rules of jail so he will abuse his member powers. thats what i think and this would happen. and the other members and admins said a Member od nD* represents nD* and if he is not able to follow the rules of nD* servers he should not be Member cause it is bad for the nD* community.
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempesta Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 am

kami (GER] wrote:dazo if he gets member, he will ply on jail too. and he dont know the rules of jail so he will abuse his member powers. thats what i think and this would happen. and the other members and admins said a Member od nD* represents nD* and if he is not able to follow the rules of nD* servers he should not be Member cause it is bad for the nD* community.

Yep Yep Thats what i ment
Tempesta
Tempesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibari Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:42 am

kami (GER] wrote:dazo if he gets member, he will ply on jail too. and he dont know the rules of jail so he will abuse his member powers. thats what i think and this would happen. and the other members and admins said a Member od nD* represents nD* and if he is not able to follow the rules of nD* servers he should not be Member cause it is bad for the nD* community.

yeah.. he would abuse the powers..
Hibari
Hibari

Male Number of posts : 2048
Birthday : 1994-07-01
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Smith Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 am

NO for me, He whines a lot when he gets "freekilled"
he's inpatient.
he swears a lot if he's mad.
the first time I have seen him on servers is at fun server and he was teamkilling with cars on big_city2.... he had -6 frags....
he was once in my friend list but I accidently freekilled or something and he spammed a lot in friend chat so I removed him from my friend list....

so it's a No
Agent Smith
Agent Smith

Male Number of posts : 2308
Birthday : 1995-04-29
Registration date : 2009-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal.nl Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:40 am

listen, i've been admin for warrock were i got monney for, i didnt wanna do it annymore because it takes to much time. I'll never has abused my powers,
Offtopic: I know the rules, I'd never been gunfeeding, and yes if a ct goes in vent i kill him, its not allowed so... still it is for surf and not for jail... If i become a member for nd surf than i cant play much on jail server.........

Pascal.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by kami (GER] Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:38 am

Pascal.nl wrote:Offtopic: I know the rules, I'd never been gunfeeding, and yes if a ct goes in vent i kill him, its not allowed so... still it is for surf and not for jail... If i become a member for nd surf than i cant play much on jail server.........

and he is a lier <.<
kami (GER]
kami (GER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Pascal.nl Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:42 am

kami omg man shut up plz... what did i lie... that i never had gunfeed a T??? that is treu I NEVER DID IT!!1 or if you think i did it, have proof than. dont say things i never did

Pascal.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next